Yes7%7% - 6
Yes, but one at a time6%6% - 5
HELL no38%38% - 32
Beat the hell out of them just for asking.48%48% - 40
Total: 83
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6669|Everett, WA, US
Alright, I heard this on the radio today, and wanted to see how you guys would react to this.

Say your with your buddies (male friends), and one of them turns to you and says the following:

"Hey man, if you turned into a really hot chick for just one day, would you let us sleep with you?  I am getting desperate!"

How would you react to that?  What would you say?  Personally, I would vote hell no.  How would you look at them in the eye ever again.  But then again, in this theoretical proposition, you would be a strait chick, and would be into guys anyway.

Now you can vote.

[Edit]  Lets assume you HAD to have the sex change.  The option is whether or not to sleep with your friends....

Last edited by NemeSiS-Factor (2007-02-23 23:56:12)

Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6644|Ohio
That is the wierdest thing I have ever heard.

I dont even know man, that would just be wierd. I think I have to null vote on this one.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

I'd first beat the Hell out of them for asking, then I would consider it. I suppose if you suddenly turned into a chick you'd be a completely diferent person. I s'pose it depends if you tuned into a slut or not.

However, the language the friend used "Would you let us sleep with you, I'm getting desperate" deserves a large beating.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6366|Columbus, Ohio
Kick him in the face.
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6694|South Africa

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

That is the wierdest thing I have ever heard.
Like ever. Really.

omg... *pukes*
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6595

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kick him in the face.
Facekick indeed.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6706|67.222.138.85

Ty wrote:

However, the language the friend used "Would you let us sleep with you, I'm getting desperate" deserves a large beating.
It almost makes it sound like he'd hit it even if you didn't turn into a girl.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6708|Charlie One Alpha

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

I dont even know man, that would just be wierd. I think I have to null vote on this one.

Last edited by LaidBackNinja (2007-02-22 16:06:48)

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6669|Everett, WA, US
I don't know who voted yes, but that option is gangbang.  That is why there was that second yes.  I really didn't expect anyone to choose the first one....
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6715|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
Heeeeellllllllll no!
Archer
rapes face
+161|6423|Canuckistan
Yeah, sure, why not.

Just kidding.
BanG89
as good as me you never will be
+9|6751|Nederland
lawl..

i voted no, because i cant think about me and a guy wtf..
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6462|Tyne & Wear, England
Whoops lol, im the tool who voted yes, by accident of course!!! .

I didnt read it properly and thought you meant "if you had the choice to be a chick for the day, woud you?", if that was the case i would spend the whole day pleasuring myself as a woman.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6760|Internet!
The concept of changing gender is... something I would consider.

However, I wouldn't be sleeping with my friends. That's a little disturbing.
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6368|Calgary, Canada

KILLSWITCH wrote:

I didnt read it properly and thought you meant "if you had the choice to be a chick for the day, woud you?", if that was the case i would spend the whole day pleasuring myself as a woman.
lol in that case i would to
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6708|Charlie One Alpha

Shaguart wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

lol in that case i would to
I'd fucking go outside and do all the shit only girls can do. You know, skip lines, cry about stuff to get your way, get free food from horny guys, and then I'd go to the supermarket and buy a basket full of cucumbers. Just to see the look on the cashiers face.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
chittydog
less busy
+586|6834|Kubra, Damn it!

NemeSiS-Factor wrote:

Alright, I heard this on the radio today, and wanted to see how you guys would react to this.

Say your with your buddies (male friends), and one of them turns to you and says the following:

"Hey man, if you turned into a really hot chick for just one day, would you let us sleep with you?  I am getting desperate!"

How would you react to that?  What would you say?  Personally, I would vote hell no.  How would you look at them in the eye ever again.  But then again, in this theoretical proposition, you would be a strait chick, and would be into guys anyway.

Now you can vote.

[Edit]  Lets assume you HAD to have the sex change.  The option is whether or not to sleep with your friends.
I have a feeling we're about to get a post here about someone coming out of the closet...
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6669|Everett, WA, US

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Ty wrote:

It almost makes it sound like he'd hit it even if you didn't turn into a girl.
Keep in mind there are YOUR friends.  Think about one of your buddies, not just some random friend.

I might just be reading too much into your posts, but I get the feeling your imagining some random faceless friend.  These are your FRIENDS guys.  You wouldn't just leave 'em hanging would you?  Karma, what comes around goes around (real karma, not BF2S Karma).  They would seriously owe you one too....

2 gangbangers so far..... wow

Last edited by NemeSiS-Factor (2007-02-22 16:19:08)

RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6404|NSW, Australia

hell no
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6517|USA
what if your one day was that time of the month?
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6638|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Yes and right in the ass !!!!

JOKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I voted Hell no !
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6529|Sydney, in 1978
i would, but only a gangbang, one on one is wierd
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6329|teh alien spaceshit

Mongoose wrote:

i would, but only a gangbang, one on one is wierd
You need help more than me.
And that is serious.
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6529|Sydney, in 1978
lol i mean one on one with your friends would be wierd, it would be better to do them all at once
chittydog
less busy
+586|6834|Kubra, Damn it!

NemeSiS-Factor wrote:

Keep in mind there are YOUR friends.  Think about one of your buddies, not just some random friend.
Why are you interested in having sex with your friends?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard