Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

Just curious...

I know the most popular Vanilla BF2 maps are Karkand, Wake, and Sharqi right? I think it is easiest to get points on Karkand. Which is one reason why so many play it. IO or not. It is well balanced and laid out good and oh ya, no choppers! So obviously more points because all the points don't go to a few guys gettin kills in heli's/jets.

I think my best round was 250 on Karkand as Commander and I did whore the tank for a bit. But I don't have proof to show it so...My second best round would be 177 recently on Karkand. I was tank whoring (I even made a follow up signature picture coming soon.)

I am mostly looking for fair play, no stat padding. Feel free to post the most points you EVER got in a round also. Mine was 420 exactly

But I am a Karkand whore, I can never seem to get as many points on any other map. I do play others just as much though (nowadays). Dalian Plant, Daqing Oilfields are a lot of fun, as well as Wake Island. I enjoy Mashtuur, its like another Karkand (No attack helis, one tank each side mostly transports.)

I am getting sick of being bombed or killed by tv guide missiles, so I've been sticking to ground based maps. Although when a server rotates to an air map, I usually manage pretty good. If I'm China I will no doubt go for the J10 for awhile. Getting good even at the F35 vs J10 scenario. Still can't Tv missile for shit

screenie:
https://img505.imageshack.us/img505/6681/screen020dv7.jpg

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2007-02-19 16:37:07)

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

Iron Gator.

Always over 90 points a round.

oh, and Warlord, I am leet waerlard players
https://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5514/screen145bj6.th.jpg

Last edited by stryyker (2007-02-19 16:39:14)

Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

Iron Gator!!?? pssh. I hated that map when I played it. I said and 'how' let me guess Hind? Or, anti tank with shotgun?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Iron Gator!!?? pssh. I hated that map when I played it. I said and 'how' let me guess Hind? Or, anti tank with shotgun?
Ownage plays with me occasionally, we usually rape face with the AK
https://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4816/screen130eq6.th.png
<3
ssonrats
+221|6646
Wake island, decent pilot, nuff said..

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/ … ss/109.png
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

Nice. I shoulda known (ak's) I haven't played much SF yet. I might load some Mass Destruction tonight (Only map I enjoyed so far, and familiar with.)
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

Karkand is easy points. Got over 200 in one round, infantry only.
Warlord is fun, and easy points.
Ghost Town is a favorite of mine, very fun, and lots of points too.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

ssonrats wrote:

What the hell? Your teammate in 2nd got 106 repair points or what? How'd he manage that? Chopper kill assists? So that would mean your the gunner...Or are you talking J10?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

ssonrats wrote:

Do the same on Mass Destruction and you get a cookie.
Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6646|Camoran's Paradise
Warlord
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

ryan_14 wrote:

I haven't been on Ghost Town yet, I'll have to play on another account and just drive around, get a feel for where to go and how to get there and where... Know where infantry are and where they hide. I think im scared my stats will fall if I start playing all those maps
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6641
Wake - Jet
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

Im_Dooomed wrote:

ryan_14 wrote:

I haven't been on Ghost Town yet, I'll have to play on another account and just drive around, get a feel for where to go and how to get there and where... Know where infantry are and where they hide. I think im scared my stats will fall if I start playing all those maps
If you haven't played Ghost Town, then you are missing out. It's such a great map.
Inf Only is how I like it though, when there are vehicles, it becomes no fun.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

Ganko_06 wrote:

Warlord
Meh, its funny I was kinda thinking people would refrain from SF maps since this is in the BF2 Forum, but I see SF is pretty popular for points as well.  So if your gonna post, can you post Vanilla BF2 and SF maps. And don't forgot I asked how you did it. Teamwork, large squad, repair points + kills, chopper or jet ?
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

18 player - Jalalabadh IO - Good Squad 200+ points. Fo Suuuure!
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

^ No way in hell. Try again. Proof?
_mag00n_
+2|6663

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Ganko_06 wrote:

Warlord
Meh, its funny I was kinda thinking people would refrain from SF maps since this is in the BF2 Forum, but I see SF is pretty popular for points as well.  So if your gonna post, can you post Vanilla BF2 and SF maps. And don't forgot I asked how you did it. Teamwork, large squad, repair points + kills, chopper or jet ?
someone already mentioned iron gator which is also SF

whoring maps

karkand
sharqi
jalalabad
ghost town

and the king, WHORE LORD
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6572|USA

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Just curious...

I know the most popular Vanilla BF2 maps are Karkand, Wake, and Sharqi right? I think it is easiest to get points on Karkand. Which is one reason why so many play it. IO or not. It is well balanced and laid out good and oh ya, no choppers! So obviously more points because all the points don't go to a few guys gettin kills in heli's/jets.

I think my best round was 250 on Karkand as Commander and I did whore the tank for a bit. But I don't have proof to show it so...My second best round would be 177 recently on Karkand. I was tank whoring (I even made a follow up signature picture coming soon.)

I am mostly looking for fair play, no stat padding. Feel free to post the most points you EVER got in a round also. Mine was 420 exactly

But I am a Karkand whore, I can never seem to get as many points on any other map. I do play others just as much though (nowadays). Dalian Plant, Daqing Oilfields are a lot of fun, as well as Wake Island. I enjoy Mashtuur, its like another Karkand (No attack helis, one tank each side mostly transports.)

I am getting sick of being bombed or killed by tv guide missiles, so I've been sticking to ground based maps. Although when a server rotates to an air map, I usually manage pretty good. If I'm China I will no doubt go for the J10 for awhile. Getting good even at the F35 vs J10 scenario. Still can't Tv missile for shit
your karkand best is 419.
GeT-TwisTeD
+7|6280
wake, u can get alot of pts flying or in a tank....if you play a support role in a tank as in sit outside of the flag and kill anything u see while other sqaud members go and cap it...gets you 20-30 pts in a min if u do it right and not everyone on the other team is anti-tank
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6529|stalker.
Pfft,

Harvest is the best map everyone knows that.

http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=afui2.png

Me <3 littlebird.

Last edited by swe:D (2007-02-19 17:06:43)

silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6423|San Antonio, TX
Warlord - 208 - Stay near the main strip.  Get on the buildings on the side so you can move up and down the street.

Dalian - 144 - Squad Up!  Me and 2 friends ran around, 1 medic, 1 support 1 AT.  I was medic, but when I got K'd one of them would grab my kit and revive.

Night Flight - 135 - Snipe from the construction site.  Stay in that area, watch the USMC base and the terminal.

Sharqi - 131 - Squad Up!  But we moved on opposite sides of the map.  We would give enemy positions to each other and meet up when an enemy squad was coming.  Small groups.

RTJ - 117 - (IO)  Went in as support.  A lot of suppression fire and beating people down.  Ammo packs everywhere and keep moving from flag to flag.

Clean Sweep - 115 - Get in a RIB and go towards the furthest points.  Take the comm ctr, so the MEC is short a chopper.  Mid-point so easy to fan out from there.

Karkand - 114 - Run with the pack!

Ghost Town - 109 - I got this as assault.  A lot of chopper kills with the TOW.  Then stay near the convoy.  With the F2000 you can snipe or go toe-to-toe with anyone.

Mass Destruction - 101 - I did a lot of sniping as a Medic (L85).  Stay near the bridge, you can see the silo, upper and lower levels too.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
infantry
  • warlord
  • Strike at Karkand
  • Iron Gator
  • Mass destruction
armor
  • Strike at Karkand
  • Warlord
  • Operation harvest (more fun tbh)
Jets
  • Operation Clean Sweep
  • Gulf of Oman
  • Kubra Dam
  • Daqing Oilfields
  • wake island does not exist
Choppers
  • any 16 player map with a chopper
  • Sharqi Peninsula
  • Iron Gator
  • Operation Harvest
  • Wake Island
  • Gulf of Oman

Any AF map will earn you shitloads of points if you have a decent littlebird crew going.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Any AF map will earn you shitloads of points if you have a decent littlebird crew going.
Never heard of one.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85

stryyker wrote:

ssonrats wrote:

Do the same on Mass Destruction and you get a cookie.
Do it as US and he gets a cookie...lol

Karkand easy, IO is like stat padding. Had a 100 kill round the other night, new BR of 298.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6584|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
The easiest way to get points in to rape the carrier on Gulf of Oman with the Su-34.  I remember getting 18 kills in one run when they were capped out and my co-pilot getting 4.  Of course some might call it cheap, but if you are that bad to lose all your bases in Gulf of Oman then might as well finish off the round ASAP.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard