kptk92
u
+972|6406|tc_london
http://northernstriketraining.ea.com

They now show the Unlocks, and other features!!

Edit - ...That were previously locked when the site was released...

Last edited by kptk92 (2007-02-18 03:27:29)

Raniak
+8|6406
Sniper Decoys is cool, RDX launcher is... well... wow... (not good wow)
the others are crap...
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6472|Belgium
I like the ids inf detector its good for titan battles or conquest small maps and the boots look like future nikes (not really)
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6443|Australia.
Nice.

+1
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6524|Singapore
how does the sniper decoy works?
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6461|cuntshitlake

I liek the shoes and recon thingy

RDX launcher sounds horrible.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
kptk92
u
+972|6406|tc_london

jkohlc wrote:

I think the decoy comes up on the enemy UAV rather than yourself.
Or I think both you and the Decoy come up if someone spots you also
Zukabazuka
+23|6683
Sniper decoy give a false singal to enemy radar.

RDX launcher isn't as powerful as real RDX but it has some power and stick to vechiles and so. Boots reduce the fall damage and on most height you take about 3-7dmg now. Also you can run longer now and recover faster.

Motion mine bait us pretty good to remove mines, works like a grenade and drag nearby mines to it and then destroyes them.

INF detector is probably the best tool in the Northen strike, not only does support has good weapon but now this? Sure it has smaller radius but doesn't matter in titan because its not gonna be fun to storm.

Medic gets more rockets and shotgun ammo up to 4 rocket per ammopak and same with shotgun.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland
1 RRX Launcher has as much power as 1/4 of an RDX Demopak. I worked this out because it took 12 RDX Launchers to destroy an enemy conole.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6717|California

Wow, training for a video game.

gay.
killaer
+41|6715
I don't think training for a video game can have a sexual prefference.
MrEzeuss
+26|6388|Nethterlands (ZH)

Zukabazuka wrote:

Sniper decoy give a false singal to enemy radar.

RDX launcher isn't as powerful as real RDX but it has some power and stick to vechiles and so. Boots reduce the fall damage and on most height you take about 3-7dmg now. Also you can run longer now and recover faster.

Motion mine bait us pretty good to remove mines, works like a grenade and drag nearby mines to it and then destroyes them.

INF detector is probably the best tool in the Northen strike, not only does support has good weapon but now this? Sure it has smaller radius but doesn't matter in titan because its not gonna be fun to storm.

Medic gets more rockets and shotgun ammo up to 4 rocket per ammopak and same with shotgun.
The motion mine bait doesn't only lure mines away (or toward ) and detonates them, it also nullifies RDX and APM and makes them dissapear. This is the unlock i want first.

Last edited by MrEzeuss (2007-02-18 16:16:24)

Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6759|Internet!
Thus removing any use the Defuser has. Yet another vanilla unlock that is entirely obsoleted by a NS unlock.

The RDX launcher is funny. 3 damage to tanks/walkers and unlimited ammo. Sit in a corner hiding and shooting repeatedly at a tank that doesn't see you.
l41e
+677|6646

Lol. The squad leader thing says 13:37 on the side.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/CG52/1337slrpu.png
unholypoo
unholy what?
+10|6379
So, give the assault class more rockets and less incentive to carry defibrillators.
MrEzeuss
+26|6388|Nethterlands (ZH)

Kanil wrote:

Thus removing any use the Defuser has. Yet another vanilla unlock that is entirely obsoleted by a NS unlock.

The RDX launcher is funny. 3 damage to tanks/walkers and unlimited ammo. Sit in a corner hiding and shooting repeatedly at a tank that doesn't see you.
True, but the defuser is already the most unpopulair item i think. But the mine bait grenade needs a refillafter a while, the defuser doesn't.
They could balance it if they made a pin for it 10 points for 5 defused items with the defuser.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6714|Riva, MD
Does the RDX launcher on the shotgun really affect the way the shotgun looks?  Also does it work like the AR/(rocket or shotty) in that you select it in the weapons selector or does it completely replace the shotgun?
Zukabazuka
+23|6683
RDX launcher is a new weapon can you say, you don't need to have the shotgun equiped, but you might need it as an unlock. But it really doesn't look like a shotgun at least
Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6385|Scotland
aww wheres the APM launcher
Smoke_Deez
+8|6384
I just posted to another thread that I should have posted here, so I will save my breath and keep this one shorter.  The unlocks look about as disappointing as can be.

Last edited by Smoke_Deez (2007-02-20 22:50:07)

sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6616|InGerLand

kptk92 wrote:

jkohlc wrote:

I think the decoy comes up on the enemy UAV rather than yourself.
Or I think both you and the Decoy come up if someone spots you also
I can see it on maps like Gibralter, place one in ontop of a building in the first outpost and find somewhere with a nice view of your decoy where you are unlikely to get knifed and sit and wait for someone to try and stick a knife where they think you are
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6714|Riva, MD

Zukabazuka wrote:

RDX launcher is a new weapon can you say, you don't need to have the shotgun equiped, but you might need it as an unlock. But it really doesn't look like a shotgun at least
So does it fire shotgun rounds AND RDX?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard