Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6603|Greenwood, IN
Its been a long time coming so here is goes.  OMFG FINALLY THEY MADE A GOOD PATCH!!! 1.2 FTW!!! haha  I swear though i'm running Vista on a 7600GT with a AMD 5200 X2 and I was able to get between 50-70 FPS on Titan mode!!!    Plus the new unlocks and stuff.  The reason a gave an A- instead of and A+ is cause of the few minor bugs.  The fish tailing with the pods is still there and where you get killed and it doesn't show why.  Those are the only ones i've seen so far.  So any of you guys running 1.2, and if so what do you like or dislike about it?
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6693|UK
What I dislike about it: Fucking shit unlocks
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6603|Greenwood, IN
So nothing positive at all?
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6562|UK
is that 50-70 fps ON THE titan or just in general?
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6603|Greenwood, IN
On titan mode I drop to around to around 30-40 on the titan it self.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6693|UK
less laggy aswell but the titans never seem to move far so i dont no if its the patch or that
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6603|Greenwood, IN
Its the patch cause I always move the titans together if I am commander. lol its not fun having to go across the map to jump into a APC to land on the titan then get killed by a APM......
Christen[30AU]
Attain By Surprise
+41|6759|Oregon, USA
Glad your having fun with the public beta....

....while we are in a living hell over in the CS beta...
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466
I will have it in <30 minutes, cannot wait!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

I give them a "D" for effort. They're trying to fix the game but they fail miserably, they're the kid in the corner choking on his drool. IF ALL APM'S ARE FF OFF THIS WILL ONLY ENCOURAGE SKILLESS RECON JIHADISTA WHORING.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6603|Greenwood, IN
Thats also in BF2 genius...
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6708|Sweden

Hurricane wrote:

I give them a "D" for effort. They're trying to fix the game but they fail miserably, they're the kid in the corner choking on his drool. IF ALL APM'S ARE FF OFF THIS WILL ONLY ENCOURAGE SKILLESS RECON JIHADISTA WHORING.
........ nothing more to add. ps: the dots does not agree with you.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

Brizzzer wrote:

You can toggle it to be FF ON or FF OFF in BF2. Yes, I'm a genius.
Fearmesnipers
+41|6443|Wales

Brizzzer wrote:

not really. Titan mode really is simple as to get cheap as kills like demo packs, gaymores and nade spamming..

crap game though so what can we expect.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6603|Greenwood, IN
I was referring to the APM.
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6759|Internet!
Like: PDS-1 is fixed.

Dislike: New unlocks. Most of them suck. Two unlocks for "extra ammo"? Bullshit.

Dislike: Practically all the beta servers are running titan...
kptk92
u
+972|6405|tc_london

Kanil wrote:

Like: PDS-1 is fixed.

Dislike: New unlocks. Most of them suck. Two unlocks for "extra ammo"? Bullshit.

Dislike: Practically all the beta servers are running titan...
New unlocks? Wtf?

Sorry if you think I'm off my head (I haven't played the public Beta ... in fact I haven't played at all) but are these the NS Unlocks?

Shame about all the servers running Titan. Assholes.
Magius5.0
+106|6379|UMass Amherst
I'd give them a B+ thus far for the new patch; they've fixed most of the major hanging bugs at-standing, but who knows if they might have inadvertently introduced new ones?  Also, Samtheman might have a point, the unlocks are somewhat...well, predictable.  But some of them are purely inventive: a sonar smoke grenade?  who would've thought of that?  Or a shotgun that blasts RDX wads...w00t.  The decoy, I have no idea how it works; I've yet to see one in action.
Buzerk1
+44|6834
Cool... attacking the Titan as Support will make sense now. That's if the shotgun is for Support
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6588|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
Okay if you are going to post things like "crap game" "dice fail" and stupid shit, please get the fuck out. kthx
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6717|California

BabySpinach wrote:

Okay if you are going to post things like "crap game" "dice fail" and stupid shit, please get the fuck out. kthx
It is a crap game. I know this because i played the Beta. The beta was the sex. Now, it is not the sex.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6603|Greenwood, IN

stryyker wrote:

BabySpinach wrote:

It is a crap game. I know this because i played the Beta. The beta was the sex. Now, it is not the sex.
What beta?  The 1.2 or the game beta?  If its the game beta what is different about the beta the now?
imortal
+240|6662|Austin, TX

Brizzzer wrote:

Its the patch cause I always move the titans together if I am commander. lol its not fun having to go across the map to jump into a APC to land on the titan then get killed by a APM......
..even though having the titans close together causes a lot of the lag.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6717|California

The beta, as in 3 months before the game came out beta.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6603|Greenwood, IN
Well what was different about it?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard