r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6440

The worst think, which comes into my mind is sucide when someone kill me!
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6430|King Of The Islands

I have expensive stuff because its durable, and you have second thoughts about smashing it. That doesn't always hold me back.

I have however broken
My keyboard's wristguard about 5 times, the whole keyboard is now abandoned as its keys we're playing up too.
A USB stick
My Sennheiser headphones
My mic.

Now I usually smash my hand on the desk in anger. I completely forget about the shithead and his fuckwit 'tactics' and become more concerned why my hand is in immense pain.

Fucking game. I don't recall smashing anything with other games.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6742|Chicago.
Never broken a thing. Why? I don't get angry when I play, lol.
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6543|The Land of Claywhore
I don't mind dying on the battlefield when it's a situation that i lost control of,but when i get teamkilled for no reason or some noobish bunnyhopping tool gets a cheap kill on my behalf,my mouse usually ends up on the floor in several pieces.        The people at my local CompUSA and Radioshaq know me be my first name...lol
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6751|San Antonio, Texas

BigmacK wrote:

Ditto.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6683|Calgary
smashed my phone, fucken thing keep ringing while I was trying to get an expert badge........
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6610|inside the recesses of your...

BigmacK wrote:

People who don't get angry suck.
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6832
2 50 dollars headsets. and a keyboard (i was getting a new one, so when i got pissed i threw it at the wall. LOL)
MetalMaiden
Girls>Boys
+80|6577|Hoosier Mama
I havent, but my man has. Were on our 3rd keyboard, and he has already bashed it several times, so we'll probably be due for a new one before too long. Several mice, dont even know how many. The slide out drawer for our keyboard is barely hangin on. A headset, my new Sennheiser headset he has already slammed and one of the ear pieces is loose. Luckily it still works. A computer chair, slammed it and broke one of the arm rests off. Im surprised the computer isnt caput from him giving it an occasional kick or two. Countless odd things laying on or around the desk. Most of these things are due to BF2 but some from other games. LOL Yeh he has anger problems.
unholypoo
unholy what?
+10|6373
I outgrew all this kinda stuff before I started playing....
Skinnister
+43|6716|UK
had a punch-up with my monitor, unfortunatly it won lol....
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6336|Cali
Ive wanted to punch my screen through. Does that count?
ViCT0RI0US
Perfection
+26|6410|Qatar: Where The Players Play
I accidentally knocked over my coke can, and it spilled on my mouse, which short-circuited it. Not exactly intentional, or rage inspired, I just stood up and forgot to take off my headphones and the cord knocked over the coke can. But it's something that broke nonetheless. It's fine though, that's why I buy $10 mice. lol.
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6533|Winterpeg, Canada
broke an old headset in half, then put it back together with painters tape. Also broke the spacebar on the keyboard I use right now, but some good ole crazy glue fixed that and now it's as good as new
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6481|Gogledd Cymru

lol i broke my floor by farting on it
Executiator
+69|6412
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=56855

not me personally, but this is my roommate
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6573|MANCHESTERRR
Bruised Knuckle from punching th wall is about it
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6613|Gold coast, Aus.
Hi, I'm gene pool. I'm a self confessed rager. when i die i get overly angry tend to break things. The list of all broken belongings lay beneath

- 2 headsets
- 1 mouse
- The stand of my keyboard (also made a few keys unresponsive, needed a new one)
- Numerous small things (such as dents in the table, ect)
- My old computer chair (dont ask....)
- a coat hanger (im not actually joking there, there great to relieve stress bending it everywhere swearing at it calling it a haxor)

yes, i rage. Bf2 has more costs then just the admission fee....
Leonnoe1
+2|6716
Nothing.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6572|Melbourne, Australia.
Just a few headsets because I'de leave them sitting on my chair, or forget that they were around my neck and walk away snapping the wire
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6413|California, US
Haha yeah
I got so damn pissed when lag gets me killed,over and over and over again and Ive just punched the table lol
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6540|UK

The computer lol.  To my memory a joystick, was highly ranked in the jets, got well into the top 250 (think 247 if we want to be pedantic) went away and whored karkands IO.  Came back to wake, got a F-35 and the same bastard in a J-10 got me like five times.  Threw my joystick at the wall and it broke into hundreds of bits.  Although I kid you not this is not inventec, it actually dodged the missile, so if you dont wanna die, sacrafice the joystick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martyn
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6636|Ohio
i threw my mouse out of the window once because it ran out of batteries.

it still worked mostly, except i ave to hold it exactly .5 inches above the mouse pad for the laser to work.
Saber0
+5|6568
A keyboard for me. Not out of rage i just spilt coffie over it. lucky it was cheap.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6319

I didn't bother to read many of these posts because I know some are "I broke this and this omg I was so angry." so sorry guys. I'm not trying to be an ass, but if this video reminds you of YOU:

Video Game Frustration

You need to chill out, take a break from Bf2 for a few days, stop caring about your stats, and maybe...Just maybe...Find a girl to have sex with. Next thing you know, you wont be breaking your computer hardware because you got 'virtually' killed.

Please settle down, and enjoy the game and have fun. I'm scared that the ones who teamkill, punish for accidents, ban people, kick people for saying words like 'noob' 'owned' (and the many versions thereof) are the ones who have angry fits.

I got team killed by a SQUAD MEMBER the other night because I shot him in the foot once, I was shooting a MEC guy, and my guy stands in front of me as I'm prone and firing. He turns around and kills me. I talked to him over voip and asked why he did it.  He proceeded to yell at me over voice com, a complete stranger unknown to me...Get a life.

I then deicided to make his day worse, switched teams, just so I could fight against him fairly

We all enjoy the game, and get angry at times, but if you start breaking stuff, you need to pause, and reflect on some positive moments in your life lol.   

I have a good friend I play with online (I don't have many) but he gets very mad, and swears/yells, doesn't listen to me, always wants me to join his squad...  

Well, I'm done ranting. Sorry.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard