Executiator
+69|6422
So last night me and my room mate were playing BF2, letting off a little steam and trying to de-stress from finals. We're on insomnia 24/7 wake, and I tell him to join my USMC squad and spawn on the arty island. I get in the first boat with 2 other people and he gets in the second boat with like 4 or 5 peeps, and he says to me, "oops I got in the wrong boat." So I said ok and take off trying to hit the tail of the underwater plane to get a speed boost (Thanks Victim, for your informative Wake Island Video)

Alls fine and said, but he jumped out of his boat to try and get in my boat when I'm already a football field away, and I leave him there. I didn't know he jumped out, the tard should have been paying attention. So he says "thanks" in an irritated manner, and a j-10 proceeds to bomb his ass in the water.

This is when the Kid flips the fuck out. I mean seriously. He gets so pissed off that he smashes his hands into his keyboard several times, and then picks the keyboard up and smashes it over his knee, and throws it across the room. He then runs into the bathroom and locks himself in, and all the suite mates come running into the room thinking someone had just been raped and murdered. They look at me, and I just shrug, scared to death that he might gouge my eyes out with the keyboard space bar. He comes out and his hands are way fucked up and now he has bandaids on all of his fingers.

Here's some pics of the disaster.

The keyboard:
https://img157.imageshack.us/img157/1290/dscn0856iz3.jpg

The keyboard, from side view:
https://img180.imageshack.us/img180/380/dscn0858wa1.jpg

The mouse(from an earlier episode of him smashing his fist into it multiple times):
https://img134.imageshack.us/img134/2294/dscn0857sc5.jpg

He then proceeded to try and blame the whole thing on me leaving him there in the water, to be eaten by digital sharks. I said "dude, if I would have picked you up, the whole boatload of people would be dead from the j10". He said that i didn't know that. Well, it wasn't my fault that he fucking broke his entire setup, now is it?

This kid has some serious issues. Does anyone else know people like this? if you do, please tell me your story, because this kind of stuff is fk'in hilarious to me. I've never laughed so hard in my life that this kid gets upset at a video game. It doesn't matter if he got BS'ed or cleverly outsniped or knifed from behind, he always has something to say. So tell me your story, and lets share the laughs, and if you have pics, even better.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Executiator wrote:

This kid has some serious issues.
I'd tell you a story but I'm sane..lol
It could have been worse though.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6699

Wow, give him some weed.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6488|Melbourne

Yeah, i was playing CoD 2 with a mate of mine, was pwning him hard in 1 vs 1, he ended up smashing his head phones after getting pissed that his gun was broke (right...)

Last edited by R3v4n (2006-12-12 21:55:42)

~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6729|Honolulu, HI
Wow, and I thought swearing after running into a claymore was bad.  Sorta makes me look sedate in comparison...
Executiator
+69|6422
I just realized that he has a jesus bobble head, it's in the second picture
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6389|New York
i get pissed, as everyone does, but never that bad. maybe he blamed the game for his stress associated with finals. either way, he won't be using his comp til he gets a new kb and mouse.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6831|USA! USA! USA!

Executiator wrote:

HA!  I saw the same Jesus figure!

So when I was in high school Doom was all the rage.  (Ya, I'm old.)  Anyway, I was by far the most tech savvy guy in my MS Office class including the teacher.  I once installed Doom on all the computers my friends sat at so we could play during class, but it was removed.  So then I just put a copy of it on a server for them to use.  Anyway, we used to play constantly during lectures and it was my first addiction to network gaming.  I owned the class pretty much every game.  One day, I kept owning my friend Andy (who later joined the Army with me) over and over.  He would play for like 1 minute and I would kill him again.  It's not like I was camping or trying to hunt him down, I just kept running into him.  Finally after about the 100th time this had happened he jumped out of his chair and yelled, "FUCK YOU KRAUSER!" (using my real name of course)  The whole class sat there in stunned silence not really sure what had just happened.  After a couple of seconds of me laughing my ass off he quietly sat down.  The teacher was so shocked she just waited a minute and continued class with a shaky voice.  By far the funniest thing that ever happened to me while gaming.

Edit: I want to see some pics of his hands!

Last edited by Krauser98 (2006-12-13 09:18:27)

[-DER-]Omega
+188|6828|Lithuania

Executiator wrote:

We're on insomnia 24/7 wake...  I get in the first boat with 2 other people
That's your first mistake right there.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6622|Gold coast, Aus.
I'm sure if my keyboard wasn't so dam expensive (for a K/B) it would have been smashed...I keep my empty coke cans on the desk (not for being lazy) but for anger management. Smash them into the wall and it won't do too much....

krauser wrote:

And his wrists by the sound of that trip to the bathroom.....

Last edited by gene_pool (2006-12-13 10:09:59)

Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6578|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
It happen to me sometimes to swear..but damn...smashing my KB and mouse...never...Ok ive already put my fist in the front of my comp once...Had good reason tho (Not bf2)
Executiator
+69|6422

Krauser98 wrote:

Executiator wrote:

HA!  I saw the same Jesus figure!

So when I was in high school Doom was all the rage.  (Ya, I'm old.)  Anyway, I was by far the most tech savvy guy in my MS Office class including the teacher.  I once installed Doom on all the computers my friends sat at so we could play during class, but it was removed.  So then I just put a copy of it on a server for them to use.  Anyway, we used to play constantly during lectures and it was my first addiction to network gaming.  I owned the class pretty much every game.  One day, I kept owning my friend Andy (who later joined the Army with me) over and over.  He would play for like 1 minute and I would kill him again.  It's not like I was camping or trying to hunt him down, I just kept running into him.  Finally after about the 100th time this had happened he jumped out of his chair and yelled, "FUCK YOU KRAUSER!" (using my real name of course)  The whole class sat there in stunned silence not really sure what had just happened.  After a couple of seconds of me laughing my ass off he quietly sat down.  The teacher was so shocked she just waited a minute and continued class with a shaky voice.  By far the funniest thing that ever happened to me while gaming.

lol, I took those pics without him knowing, infact hes sitting right behind me talking to me right now. It would be awkward for me to take pics of his hands...

BTW his name is Andy also... Coincidence? I think not?

@ omega, i dont' quite understand ur post, could you explain a little more?
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6831|USA! USA! USA!
He's saying that you shouldn't get in a boat that's already being rocked by two other people, I think.  I mean, you can do a lot in a canoe without being seen...  Also, tell him it's for posterities sake.  If he doesn't let you, you should file with the dorms to get him kicked out, because you're scared of him.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

I don't release anger in the physical form like some of my friends do. Heh, in fact I own a $5 keyboard just in case I do get the inkling to destroy. Instead, I cuss. A lot. A whole fucking lot.

One time while lanning at my friend's house with a bunch of other people, my friend's dad being the nice guy that he is brings down a couple pizzas and some soda. Everyone says hi and thank you, and I'm in the middle of playing BF2. I die and am waiting to respawn. I turn around and say, "Hi Mr. ____! " in the nicest of manners and then turn back to my computer and respawn only to die less than a second later. Then I yell out "FUCK!" as loud as possible (on accident). You can imagine how freaked out his dad was when I'm all happy and cheery to him, turn around and cuss louder than I've ever cussed before. I felt so bad after that. The room was dead silent too.

But looking back on it, it was pretty freakin funny. And the dad doesn't hate me at all, he just says as long as I'm not cussing at him, it's ok
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6397|Indianapolis, IN
LOL! That's funny, I've flipped lots of times like this. Once with my BRAND NEW Razer Diamondback Mouse. I had this thing literally hours and I smoked the hell out of it. Never understand why they don't make gaming equipment more durable.. Wait they make more money if you have to buy more! Anyway's thanks for the post.

BTW nice Jesus bobble head!

Last edited by misconfiguration (2006-12-13 10:58:34)

_PQWeR_AuRoRa_olly
+22|6511|Surrey, United Kingdom
i had anger management at school.... i frequently punch my walls next to me.. which is bad because it fucking hurts seeing as i had already broken a knuckle from punching the floor. This was because i got owned on LOTR by some boss while my mate was watching, he laughed i got pissed, punched the floor, broke my knuckle, he shoots me with BB gun continuously for a "laugh". Anyway.. yeah i have anger problems.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6849|San Francisco

Mr. Angry!

Lan People wrote:

Mister Angry: Upon dying, missing a power up, missing a single shot, getting hit with a shot, hearing any sound or thinking of kittens, Mister Angry will put his hands under the desk and launch it into orbit around Neptune. Headphones can often be found embedded 4 feet into walls. He then proceeds to blame his every shortcoming on every other member of his team, his computer, economic conditions in Bolivia and Orville Redenbacher. Characteristics: Every piece of computer equipment is held together by duct tape. Has not blinked in 10 years. Veins on forehead large enough to ski down.
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6786|Anaheim, CA

Oh you gotta love this thread:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=2954
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6464|Tyne & Wear, England
I hardly ever get stressed playing on BF2.  Its my Playstation gamepad that takes all of the battering. It tends to get thrown off the wall, because Pro Evolution Soccer stresses me out more than BF2 does.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6377|Inside the AR Rockets.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-wOTC5AYdw
Beat you!

Last edited by HUNDaemon (2006-12-18 23:01:07)

Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6641|Your moms bedroom
Lmfao... haahahhaahhahahaah
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6641|Your moms bedroom

_PQWeR_AuRoRa_olly wrote:

i had anger management at school.... i frequently punch my walls next to me.. which is bad because it fucking hurts seeing as i had already broken a knuckle from punching the floor. This was because i got owned on LOTR by some boss while my mate was watching, he laughed i got pissed, punched the floor, broke my knuckle, he shoots me with BB gun continuously for a "laugh". Anyway.. yeah i have anger problems.
why dont you shove that bb gun up his ass and pull the trigger until it goes "click"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard