cablecopulate
+449|6745|Massachusetts.
I think most/all of the admins have AF, so we'd be able to get the server started. So, bf2s us players, say your part here!
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6626|inside the recesses of your...
that sounds good to me.

little bird FTW, right cable?
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6657|Washington DC

Why don't we try a day or a weekend first to see how it goes?  We can do it this weekend for SNG if you want.
cablecopulate
+449|6745|Massachusetts.
Little Bird ftw. I mostly only fly it on Road Rage (32 player=two Little Birds, oh yeah.) Operation Harvest is all about the bird birds. Midnight Sun is usually attack chopper but sometimes little birds. I don't even use tanks in AF. Choppers (99%) or mobile AA.

Little Birds are a bitch to hit with TV missiles. Half the time you hit the thing the shot goes right through it.
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6597|California U.S.A

cablecopulate wrote:

I think most/all of the admins have AF, so we'd be able to get the server started. So, bf2s us players, say your part here!
Sounds great, I would look forward to it.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6758|Chicago.

OrangeHound wrote:

Why don't we try a day or a weekend first to see how it goes?  We can do it this weekend for SNG if you want.
I really think that this is the way to go. See how the community responds to it.

Want me to start up a thread specificially for it?
cablecopulate
+449|6745|Massachusetts.
So you want to start a thread to see how well people like the idea after reading about it in a thread to see how well people like the idea?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6714|67.222.138.85
Well the last one failed, but I would be up for anything that would get the server off Ghost Town.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6647|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer

OrangeHound wrote:

QFT

I don't have AF/EF.... but only because i have been buying mad games for my PC......

Starcraft battlechest  <3 ME  , Garry's Mod 10,  Madden 07 for Wii, and a Nice Joystiq, which is friggin hard to use
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6758|Chicago.

cablecopulate wrote:

So you want to start a thread to see how well people like the idea after reading about it in a thread to see how well people like the idea?
Well, now I see the error in my reasoning. Thanks.

To those who care, what do you think?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard