FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6540|Boston, MA
Haha, I love watching kidnappings. If you want to be really cool want to kidnap this prick : http://bf2s.com/player/45747637/

I was playing Iron Gator once and he jumped in the heli so I hopped in the gunner seat. He tried flying me off the map and somebody started shooting at us since he sucked too much to fly me off the map. The heli was at about a quarter health and he bailed out. I quickly hopped in the pilot's seat and managed to save it and fly away. He was bitching at me for the rest of the round. I actually sat in the heli really high up at the other end of the map just to keep him from getting it.
Des.Kmal
+917|6628|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

Haha, I love watching kidnappings. If you want to be really cool want to kidnap this prick : http://bf2s.com/player/45747637/

I was playing Iron Gator once and he jumped in the heli so I hopped in the gunner seat. He tried flying me off the map and somebody started shooting at us since he sucked too much to fly me off the map. The heli was at about a quarter health and he bailed out. I quickly hopped in the pilot's seat and managed to save it and fly away. He was bitching at me for the rest of the round. I actually sat in the heli really high up at the other end of the map just to keep him from getting it.
ok, thats it.

im taking requests for kidnapping, but it better be a good reason or i wont do it.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6540|Boston, MA
Does that mean you'll do it?
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6699|London, UK
Is it just kidnapping on special forces or is BF2 included aswell If i kept a list it would be a long one....

Last edited by bullit (2006-12-29 13:01:34)

Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6661|United States
I hate when people teamkill for vehicles anyway good video kmal i enjoyed watching it
masculata
+24|6686|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West

Yaocelotl wrote:

Lol, he's to proud to disconnect from the game as I see. Good one for kidnappin' smacktards like that guy.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6656
I'm reporting you all for statpadding and using this video as evidence.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6503|N. Ireland
any j-10 whore on wake.
Des.Kmal

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

ok.

it doesnt matter. stats mean nothing, gg.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6708

You suck at kidnapping.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6656

Des.Kmal wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

ok.

I was kidding. I found it amusing and a good choice a music.
Des.Kmal

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

ok.

I was kidding. I found it amusing and a good choice a music.
i know.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6600|Reisterstown, MD

Des.Kmal wrote:

ok.

Amusing..  You keep saying that but you always seem to let everyone know you got promoted or an award.  Seems it means more to you than u think.
Des.Kmal

killer21 wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

ok.

Amusing..  You keep saying that but you always seem to let everyone know you got promoted or an award.  Seems it means more to you than u think.
omghax. even if it does matter, i still cannot brag, since u are oh so leet-er than i...

btw, i sent u 2 PMs about a 1v1, u havent responded in either.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6660|Keyboard

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

He wants a rape for his own  so he can send it to EA. He's screamin' for a kidnap
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6600|Reisterstown, MD

lol  I thought you were kidding rofl. 
Des.Kmal

wedge3382 wrote:

Looked more like statpadding than a kidnapping.  They where doing it doing a round, 2 SAS and 2 Spetsnaz.  They where getting points for killing him and reviving him.  I thought kidnappings are supposed to take place before the round starts by poeple on the same team.
no....

just no...
Des.Kmal

wedge3382 wrote:

if it was during a round and you where getting points than yes...yes
no, its on alt accounts, and 2, its not for points, granted we get points.... but its not for that. its called a kidnapping.

that thing before a round that you were talking about, i do that before every round, its nothing special.
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6629|inside the recesses of your...

wedge3382 wrote:

it doesn't matter if its alt acounts or not, if it is done during a round and you are getting points then it is statpadding, if all of you would have been on the same team it would have been different
Kmal.......he doesn't.........get it.
eagles1106
+269|6593|Marlton, New Jersey.
Wait kmal this wasnt the kidnap you were talking about 5 mins ago while you got pissed at me for killing you right?  All I can say is that that guy blows at flying the helo.  So I tked him for the apache about 4 times, you should kidnap me, unless you only kidnap people for tking for YOUR apache....

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-12-29 19:44:35)

MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6380|Pittsburgh, PA USA
K, I have a request for a kidnapping. His BF2 name is Wedge3382 & my reason is.....because....well, just look

Those videos never get old, I could watch someone being kidnapped for hours. Imagine if they don't know what it is, all they know is their alive & then their dead & then their alive & then their dead
Des.Kmal

wedge3382 wrote:

URE_DED wrote:

wedge3382 wrote:

it doesn't matter if its alt acounts or not, if it is done during a round and you are getting points then it is statpadding, if all of you would have been on the same team it would have been different
No, I do get it, there statpadders plaim and simple, he just doesn't have the balls to admit it
dude, ur a fucking retard. its ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS, its done for fun retard, not stats.

eagles1106 wrote:

Wait kmal this wasnt the kidnap you were talking about 5 mins ago while you got pissed at me for killing you right?  All I can say is that that guy blows at flying the helo.  So I tked him for the apache about 4 times, you should kidnap me, unless you only kidnap people for tking for YOUR apache....
just MY apache, , if he gets it before me, gg to him, but if i get it and M95'd out or Tkd just before it spawns... its on.

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-12-29 23:50:27)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6726
I are teh statpadder. Come wipe my account, I've been on KP servers and padded with my 1337 knife.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
47man
+46|6433|Cali

wedge3382 wrote:

URE_DED wrote:

wedge3382 wrote:

No, I do get it, there statpadders plaim and simple, he just doesn't have the balls to admit it
Some things to note...
-No, you don't get it.
-Who gives a fuck?
-If you don't like it leave.
-The word is they're.
-If they are statpadding, why are they doing it on different accounts... would this help them at all...?
-If they are statpadding, let them... It doesn't hurt you any.
-Statpadding in that form is, from what I've seen, done with consent of the third party. Kidnapping is not.

Last edited by 47man (2006-12-30 00:06:01)

Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6581|USA

47man wrote:

wedge3382 wrote:

URE_DED wrote:

Some things to note...
-No, you don't get it.
-Who gives a fuck?
-If you don't like it leave.
-The word is they're.
-If they are statpadding, why are they doing it on different accounts... would this help them at all...?
-If they are statpadding, let them... It doesn't hurt you any.
-Statpadding in that form is, from what I've seen, done with consent of the third party. Kidnapping is not.
/ownd.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard