RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6424|NSW, Australia

will there still be a EU,AU and US section?
Flonster
Karma Ratio whore
+178|6565|-removed you know why- mod
whats with the bf2s.com stats? will they survive?

dont laugh at me but i think Battlefield 2 was the first of its Kind with online ranking...

if theres any way .....i could put the whole stats-thingy on my server in Germany. just to keep this wonderful thing alive

feedback pls
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6829|NÃ¥rvei

Flonster wrote:

dont laugh at me but i think Battlefield 2 was the first of its Kind with online ranking...

if theres any way .....i could put the whole stats-thingy on my server in Germany. just to keep this wonderful thing alive

feedback pls
The stats will survive, same with Ubar, Wiki, Leaderboards and such ... the main difference will be the forum and that the site will expand covering more games and more subjects ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6726|67.222.138.85

Varegg wrote:

Flonster wrote:

feedback pls
The stats will survive, same with Ubar, Wiki, Leaderboards and such ... the main difference will be the forum and that the site will expand covering more games and more subjects ...
edited
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|6018|London ㋛

If and when BF3 comes out will there be a sub forum for that and is there any chance of a stats tracker for BF3 on the new site? Also, is there gonna be a sub forum for bf2 still? I'm gonna be sad to see this place die, I'm just settling in.
']['error
Banned
+630|6663|The Netherlands
/cries

I don't want BF2s.com to die.
kptk92
u
+972|6427|tc_london

']['error wrote:

/cries

/hands tissue
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6668|Washington DC

Ec0li wrote:

If and when BF3 comes out will there be a sub forum for that and is there any chance of a stats tracker for BF3 on the new site? Also, is there gonna be a sub forum for bf2 still?
Yes, there will be a forum if the game is popular, however since EA thwarted 3rd party stats for BF2142, I imagine they will do the same for BF3.

Ec0li wrote:

I'm gonna be sad to see this place die, I'm just settling in.

']['error wrote:

/cries

*sigh*
BF2s is not going to "die".  We are just changing the technical plumbing of the site (the software and the URL).  It is the same community, the same staff, the same server (Gibson in Texas, USA) ... think of it as a family moving into a new house. 
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6465|Amsterdam‫
can't wait   
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Grasli
+2|6013
"BF2s Forums will be closed"..  - I want to clear something up here...

Will I still be able to see my stats for BF2 at bf2s.com (and that the stats updates)? And will I still be able to read the information about each weapon and such (wiki?)?

I hope we can still see our stats at bf2s.com. I hope we still can read the weapon/maps/ etc information (for example this link: http://wiki.bf2s.com/weapons).. WILL WE BE ABLE TO SEE OUR STATS AND WIKI?

If not, then I suggest that you make a bf2 section on your new site to (trackr.com), so we can see our stats there, and the weapon information etc.. Is that possible?
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6761|FUCK UBISOFT

Grasli wrote:

Will I still be able to see my stats for BF2 at bf2s.com (and that the stats updates)? And will I still be able to read the information about each weapon and such (wiki?)?

I hope we can still see our stats at bf2s.com. I hope we still can read the weapon/maps/ etc information (for example this link: http://wiki.bf2s.com/weapons).. WILL WE BE ABLE TO SEE OUR STATS AND WIKI?

If not, then I suggest that you make a bf2 section on your new site to (trackr.com), so we can see our stats there, and the weapon information etc.. Is that possible?

Varegg wrote:

Flonster wrote:

feedback pls
just look 7 posts up...
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
OrangeHound

Grasli wrote:

Stats.  Yes, its been posted many times in this thread ... what's more, on trackr, your profile will link to MORE stats than just BF2 ... for example, it will also link to your Team Fortress 2 stats.

Wiki.  The old BF2s Wiki is already on trackr ... what's more, on trackr we have wiki entries now for many other games such as CoD4, Counter-Strike: Source, Portal, etc.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5980|Washington DC
Can we reserve usernames? I don't want some asshole stealing my username.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6482|Tyne & Wear, England
Dibs on Hurricane.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
OrangeHound

HurricaИe wrote:

Can we reserve usernames? I don't want some asshole stealing my username.
No one will be allowed to steal usernames ... personally, I'm hoping we can have a script that will just port the entire login database from BF2s to trackr, so that the transition will be seamless.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6289
Ooh that'd be very handy. It would probably save losing a few members who wouldn't re-register otherwise.

It would make it all seem very seamless
Ryan
+1,230|6862|Alberta, Canada

Will there be a testing period, like a closed beta for those who sign up, kinda like what Zimmer did for webStrain?

Last edited by Ryan (2008-02-05 15:44:06)

LT.Victim
+1,175|6581|British Columbia, Canada

Ryan wrote:

Will there be a testing period, like a closed beta for those who sign up, kinda like what Zimmer did for webStrain?
Ya, but your not invited, theres only room for one Ryan in Trackr..

I kid..
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6487
Will karma return?
Ryan

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Will karma return?
No, there won't be karma in trackr. Looks like I'll never get to 1000, let alone 800.
Brasso
+1,549|6649

Ryan wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Will karma return?
No, there won't be karma in trackr. Looks like I'll never get to 1000, let alone 800.
PLUS ONE
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6537|Montucky
Can't wait to see who the mods will be, with their mighty banhammer and such.
Ryan

S3v3N wrote:

Can't wait to see who the mods will be, with their mighty banhammer and such.
Same mods as here.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5980|Washington DC

Ryan wrote:

not for you
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6341|Orrstrayleea

']['error wrote:

/cries

I thought i was the only one :cry:

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard