Mitch
16 more years
+877|6687|South Florida

Hurricane wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Mitch / DezertEagal5

" I think i'm asshole to everyone LOL. Everyone knows me, im so popular, everyone loves me sooo much. "
Cougar? I like him though

"Niels Bohr fucking ROCKS"
Thats you bitch!
15 more years! 15 more years!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6882|California

Hurricane wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Mitch / DezertEagal5

" I think i'm asshole to everyone LOL. Everyone knows me, im so popular, everyone loves me sooo much. "

DonFck?

"Everyone is a shitty medic player but me. I won't consider listening to you unless you have over 231k points! I R Leet @ Medic"
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6792|Washington, DC

stryyker wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Mitch / DezertEagal5

DonFck?

"Everyone is a shitty medic player but me. I won't consider listening to you unless you have over 231k points! I R Leet @ Medic"
Jamesey or Sergio Bennet, even though bennet sucks at everything

"Shut the fuck up god damn newbie, I fucking own you at life. NO I AM NOT FUCKING EMO."

Last edited by Hurricane (2007-07-07 19:15:22)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6882|California

Hurricane wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

DonFck?

"Shut the fuck up god damn newbie, I fucking own you at life. NO I AM NOT FUCKING EMO."
Negative! I was thinking more along the lines of DivineMomentofFail
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6801|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Ryan ?? lol

'' Andoura get the half naked chicks out of your sigs ''
Hurricane
Banned

stryyker wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

stryyker wrote:

DonFck?

Negative! I was thinking more along the lines of DivineMomentofFail
Ah yes... he is certainly one who Niels Bohr condemns to hell.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6811|Washington DC

Andoura wrote:

R

Undetected_Killer

OK ... who's this:

So, I was in the doctor's office today and needed to rip one ... not just any slight build-up of gas, but that which is accompanied with the sort of pain that only women might know in child-birth.  The nurse practitioner was first in the room and asked about 20 odd questions (mostly about why I was there).  I didn't want to offend her, so I just bore the pain.  But then ... (oh why me) my discomfort changed into a nightmare.  Nurses are not usually attractive, but what came through the door after the Nurse Practitioner can only be described as a goddess.  She was probably about 21 and fresh out of goddess school.  I was in love and all I could think of was me with her.  As she began the standard procedure:  blood pressure, temperature, etc., I found my manly parts beginning to "elevate".

Something I didn't know, at the time, was that when you begin to "feel the wiggler", you tend to forget about the back end.
So, it happened.  Like a majestic blurt of a dozen trumpets, my secret was told ... the surprised goddess jumped back and looked toward the offending noise, only to see something else present in my pants.

Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6914|Toronto, ON
Cougar, or fancy_pollux
Alpha as fuck.
Ryan
+1,230|7005|Alberta, Canada

"Zomg I can't wait for Crysis to come out!"
Hurricane
Banned

Ryan wrote:

"Zomg I can't wait for Crysis to come out!"
Cryan
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6811|Washington DC

Nyte wrote:

Cougar, or fancy_pollux
Yup ... that was supposed to be fancy_pollux
Home
Section.80
+447|7010|Seattle, Washington, USA

Since no one made a new one, I will: "Shihad rocks!" (This one should be easy.)
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6818|Brisbane, Australia

Home wrote:

Ty.

A better impersonation would've been "IM NOT A STARWARS PLANET! "

OrangeHound wrote:

Andoura wrote:

R

Undetected_Killer

OK ... who's this:

So, I was in the doctor's office today and needed to rip one ... not just any slight build-up of gas, but that which is accompanied with the sort of pain that only women might know in child-birth.  The nurse practitioner was first in the room and asked about 20 odd questions (mostly about why I was there).  I didn't want to offend her, so I just bore the pain.  But then ... (oh why me) my discomfort changed into a nightmare.  Nurses are not usually attractive, but what came through the door after the Nurse Practitioner can only be described as a goddess.  She was probably about 21 and fresh out of goddess school.  I was in love and all I could think of was me with her.  As she began the standard procedure:  blood pressure, temperature, etc., I found my manly parts beginning to "elevate".

Something I didn't know, at the time, was that when you begin to "feel the wiggler", you tend to forget about the back end.
So, it happened.  Like a majestic blurt of a dozen trumpets, my secret was told ... the surprised goddess jumped back and looked toward the offending noise, only to see something else present in my pants.

I'd say thats Krauser98, Thats just a guess because you used the colour

"Loool bf2s sucks im use hacks and teamkill with bf2s tags"

Last edited by Sarrk (2007-07-08 00:59:54)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6878
cdomng?

Palestine is teh evil! Israel rockz!!!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

cdomng?

Palestine is teh evil! Israel rockz!!!
Noobmurderer/Noobkiller and possibly a Cdogmn reincarnation?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6869|67.222.138.85

Sarrk wrote:

Home wrote:

Ty.

"Loool bf2s sucks im use hacks and teamkill with bf2s tags"
Noobeater

"I make mah leet sigs and steal all the SOTW contests with my PS hax"

nice one Orange
Home
Section.80

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

konfusion.

"So, I was playing Wake Island right, and I made a video on Wake, I love Wake, by the way I'd like to request a Wake sig."
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

Home wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

konfusion.

"So, I was playing Wake Island right, and I made a video on Wake, I love Wake, by the way I'd like to request a Wake sig."
Lt Victim, god how I know that.

"Hey guys check out all these 152 lists I get mailed to me daily!"
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6832|Everett, WA, US

Havok wrote:

Andoura.

0/10  <--that is the impersonation
I'll  give Andoura a shot too.

wen i go out to some randum place to buy shit these gierls flock around me and chant your fckin hot.  I needs to beet them off wit a stic 'cau teh girl in my sig is alredy mah gf.  besides they all have bfs anywai

Its really hard to look at I know.  Harder still to transition back to big words, appropriate grammar, and well placed punctuation.
Entertayner
+826|6733

Mitch wrote:

Home wrote:

Ty wrote:

I'm thinking that's Bubbalo, but I could be mistaken.

"You're a fucking idiot and for every time you don't realise that I will kill you."
Cougar.

"Blech, these sigs suck. All of these sigs are stupid, and look like they were done by 4 years olds. The font especially is horrible. Crap sigs."
Taiyner!
'Sif.
Home
Section.80

Entertayner wrote:

Mitch wrote:

Home wrote:

Cougar.

"Blech, these sigs suck. All of these sigs are stupid, and look like they were done by 4 years olds. The font especially is horrible. Crap sigs."
Taiyner!
'Sif.
It was actually Zimmer.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard