(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6839|Grapevine, TX
sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6337|USA Biznatch!
Ok I voted for it I would of voted for sandbox 0.5 though...
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6650
PR > Sandbox any day.
sportsman11-2cool4u
+98|6337|USA Biznatch!

thareaper254 wrote:

PR > Sandbox any day.
I've never plaeyed PR cause of the big ass download lol.
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6753|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
Voted!! worth it for "Insurgency" game mode alone, not to mention the very vibrant active online/player community
geNius
..!.,
+144|6452|SoCal

sportsman11-2cool4u wrote:

Incorrect: I would of voted...

Correct: I would have voted...

Correct: I would've voted...
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
Reiskis
+6|6160|Bartlett Illinois
i voted pr all the way!
sportsman11-2cool4u
+98|6337|USA Biznatch!

geNius wrote:

sportsman11-2cool4u wrote:

Incorrect: I would of voted...

Correct: I would have voted...

Correct: I would've voted...
Um....Cool?
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6839|Grapevine, TX
THx Killers,  just wait till I post new official .6 version nexy week, sometime around the 4th of Juyl.   Karma 4 all  PR FTW!
arhopkins3
+5|6243|United Kingdom
Pr Ftw!
zeidmaan
+234|6425|Vienna

Naah PR sucks. You get the points but they dont count towards your vanilla stats. Whats the point in playing then ?

Not to mention that only admins of servers can use tanks and airplanes and snipers. Thats so lame. And no UAVs ffs. Its not WW2 shooter. I watched future weapons and UAV really exist and they are ubercool.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6649|Montreal, Qc, Canada
why do you want us to vote for pr ?

is there a specific reason ?
David.P
Banned
+649|6284

zeidmaan wrote:

Naah PR sucks. You get the points but they dont count towards your vanilla stats. Whats the point in playing then ?

Not to mention that only admins of servers can use tanks and airplanes and snipers. Thats so lame. And no UAVs ffs. Its not WW2 shooter. I watched future weapons and UAV really exist and they are ubercool.
Dude its reality thats why! If you can cut in PR believe me in vanilla you will be twice better then the rest. I am on single shot, Look at tampa m4 + me = extreme rape!
Someone025
Cooler Member
+31|6523
why would anyone vote for forgotten hope, when it wasn't even made yet?
McCullough
+7|6848
I vote for Forgotten Hope 2 over PR anytime. Even if FH2 isn't out yet. FH1 was truly awesome!
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6661|United States

Andoura wrote:

why do you want us to vote for pr ?

is there a specific reason ?
yes because pr is the best mod
motherdear
+25|6662|Denmark/Minnesota (depends)

zeidmaan wrote:

it's not just admins that can drive tanks, fly airplanes and go sniper, the guy that says that you can't get a kit when you request it is a server function made by the PR team which administrates how many different types of kit's there is on the battle field, it's not administrated by the mods in any way.

so read up on your stuff before posting such bullshit.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6401

zeidmaan wrote:

Request the kit, and you shall receive, unless you negleted to read the instructions, or have difficulty reading.  Same applies for aircraft and vehicles.
Longbow
+163|6657|Odessa, Ukraine
I think you all didn't caught Zeidmaan's sarcasm ... I'm pretty much sure he played PR more then we all counted together ...
zeidmaan
+234|6425|Vienna

Longbow wrote:

I think you all didn't caught Zeidmaan's sarcasm ... I'm pretty much sure he played PR more then we all counted together ...

http://www.gloryhoundz.com/stats/76804435

218 hours OMG

I just took few stupid things people say about PR and combined them in one post. PR forum is full of "ideas" people get watching Future Weapons
motherdear
+25|6662|Denmark/Minnesota (depends)
okay didn't catch the sarcasm zeidman, but okay np.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard