Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6693|Calgary
Hmmmm so nothing is being recorded...hmmm   (evil grin)
icecreamgod
+13|6167
hey i know this sounds noob-like, but i can't help but remember someone mentioned over the VoIP in the game that if you leave a round early, whatever you did in that round is not counted ..... true or false?
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6454|Cambridge, UK

icecreamgod wrote:

hey i know this sounds noob-like, but i can't help but remember someone mentioned over the VoIP in the game that if you leave a round early, whatever you did in that round is not counted ..... true or false?
false
icecreamgod
+13|6167
thank you kylietastic your answer is most appreciated
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6345|New York
Thanks for the info.
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6329|SHAPE, Belgium
I didnt have any problems with my stats updating at all.
FiNaL$tRiKe-|VoV|-
+2|6170|Germany
my stats aren`t updating for 4 days now -.-
i hope they will update tomorrow or so
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6301
r stats just not being recorded or r they just backed up?
Enzzenmachine
+20|6347

icecreamgod wrote:

that's totally false (like another guy said)
FiNaL$tRiKe-|VoV|-
+2|6170|Germany

Backupwayback wrote:

r stats just not being recorded or r they just backed up?
ha?
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6481|Somewhere else

Its over is what it is.  EA doesn't want to make it official.  They have merely stopped with the stats.   They released a new map, which they will then claim created unresolved server conflicts.  Eventually the Master Client Servers will unexpectedly crash losing all stats.

Two days after a new 2142 x-pack gets released.

Electronic Arts [Server] Your Stats

Last edited by RoosterCantrell (2007-06-16 13:06:34)

Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6648
This morning I was a 3 star general. I just just got done playing and am a colonel again. Not that I care, but fuck EA. Two years and still simple fucking glitches.
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
All i want is a room somewhere.

Far away from the cold night air.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6414|Belgium

jord wrote:

All i want is a room somewhere.

Far away from the cold night air.
Whatever it is you're smoking, don't.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California
why arent my stats updating???
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6414|Belgium

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

why arent my stats updating???
EA hates you.
BootsJD
+10|6212

EARep Philip wrote:

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us about your incident.

Unfortunately, support staff can not alter or modify stats, ranks, kits and badges for Battlefield 2.  The collection of this data is very complex, and as you can imagine with the popularity of Battlefield 2 an immense undertaking. There is simply no possible way we can adjust every players score, though we would love to. We do however, review every claim and report this to the DICE Development team so that we can identify any potential issues.

Our records show that your last ranked match was on (6/14/2007). In order for us to track possible stat delays or loss we could use your help. Please locate and login to any EA Officially Ranked Server (EA Servers begin with 159.153, record the name and IP for us) and play for a few rounds. Monitor your BFHQ stats, if they do not update after 6 hours reply back to us with all the information below.

Server Name:
Current Rank:
Current Global Score:
Account Name: (no passwords)
Registered Email:

Please be aware that at times the servers which collect stats from the Officially Ranked Servers may get back logged or suffer an unexpected short outage. This means your progress may take several hours (possibly even a day or more) to fully update and be displayed in your BFHQ page. Stats for some rounds, could even be lost if they were to be collected while these servers were offline temporarily. Though EA/DICE has tried to reduce the possibility of these issues and create systems and redundancy for data loss, the dynamic environment of both the Internet and Massively Multiplayer games of this type can create unforeseen or even unfixable issues.  As well, while playing on any unranked servers your progress will not advance, though we do not want to discourage players from visiting unranked servers as these can be a source of great enjoyment as well.

Please keep abreast of new patches and announcements at the Official Battlefield 2 Website located here. http://www.eagames.com/official/battlef … /home.jsp.
If you’re experiencing technical issues you can find assistance here as well: http://support.ea.com/

Please accept our apology for any troubles or errors you may experience from time to time and your help.

Sincerely,

EARep Philip
Player Relations
Electronic Arts
This is the responce I got From EA When I submitted a ticket lastnigt !!

Last edited by BootsJD (2007-06-16 14:13:09)

Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6696|Howell, Mi USA
Mine are updating slowly, nobody will lose any stats so don't go and /wrists just yet.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6414|Belgium

Cbass wrote:

Mine are updating slowly, nobody will lose any stats so don't go and /wrists just yet.
Damn too late...
Where are those band aids...oh no..losing conscience...

LTC.Thunder
+4|6290|USA
Take a look at this guys:

https://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z105/Chrisferguson_bucket/screen007.jpg

https://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z105/Chrisferguson_bucket/screen004.jpg

https://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z105/Chrisferguson_bucket/screen001.jpg

But if you look at my stats, you will not see the gold badge.  It sucks but oh well. 

Hey Chev, I know you play on Spec-ops and I do too.  The stats are updating for that server.

Last edited by LTC.Thunder (2007-06-16 14:30:42)

FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6414|Belgium
Some people's stats are being recorded but my guess is mine aren't, on my main account it hasn't added the shit I earned yesterday afternoon. Even created a new account tonight out of boredom but can't see stats because it says I have 0 score.
LTC.Thunder
+4|6290|USA
From what I can take, its only certain servers that the stats are not being updated.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6414|Belgium

LTC.Thunder wrote:

From what I can take, its only certain servers that the stats are not being updated.
Coincidentally every server I play on
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6579|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
O noes! No stats! *head to css*

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard