LTC.Thunder
+4|6259|USA
I just finished a round with 108 pts with 43 kills and got my expert engineer but its not updating.  Is there a problem with the servers on Tampa not being ranked?
-|TS|-owNzu7
+6|6390
Last I checked Tampa was still in beta and there was no ranking... I could be wrong though?
LTC.Thunder
+4|6259|USA
I have played about 15 rounds and some were ranked.  I wonder if only a certain amount get ranked?  I just looked and 4 rounds were ranked.

Last edited by LTC.Thunder (2007-06-11 14:43:21)

KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6423|Cambridge, UK

it is ranked, its just been an hour, patience and what your due will come....
LTC.Thunder
+4|6259|USA
No what I am saying is that I have played about 15 rounds since the map was released and its only showing that I have played 4 rounds.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
Yeah my stats are not always registering from Tampa. I will wait until the full before I try it again. In the mean time on to SF.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6561|Reisterstown, MD

Looks like you don't even have the 100 hr requirement.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6496|dunno

killer21 wrote:

Ever herd of stats taking a while to update on bf2s?
LTC.Thunder
+4|6259|USA

killer21 wrote:

I just got it in that round I was 25 minutes away from it.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6561|Reisterstown, MD

The_Killer wrote:

Ever heard of a dictionary?  Besides, at the time of this thread and my reply, his last update had just happened so your point is moot chief.
corsatam
+0|6131
all the threads about points not beening added are being closed but there is a problem
A BIG ONE they just aint been updating for days and not the usual wait a day and see sort of thing.
could tampa beta be causing the problem/

or is one person getting everyone elses points in the biggest hack ever!!!!!! lol

Last edited by corsatam (2007-06-16 06:27:21)

Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6704|Singapore
What the hell is tampa? Sorry i didnt play like 2 months lol.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6690|Scotland
tampa is a beta map!!!! So it's not official

So no stats!

yay, I got a post in before a close!
=]DH[=RobinHood[ire]92
+0|6448|4th Floor
ye in game i just got my new rank... but cant choose my unlocks, and this was on karkand....
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6160|Canada

[E.F.L]Airwolf wrote:

tampa is a beta map!!!! So it's not official

So no stats!

yay, I got a post in before a close!
That's not true, i know it's Beta but i still got my points from playing it
Highway Tampa      01:51:21      3      3      1.00      76

But now my stats haven't been updated in about 2 days, and i want to know how many points i need to get my new rank...
KillerAFET
+3|6751|Abilene, Texas
I've not had an update on any server on any map since last Thursday.  I assume that all are having the same problem which sucks because I'm making some good points and hope they're not going to be lost!!!
KillerAFET
+3|6751|Abilene, Texas

The_Killer wrote:

killer21 wrote:

What a moron!!!  HERD - as in rounding up cattle fame?  This is why high school drop outs should not be allowed to reproduce - you get these kinds of morons as a result of in-breeding.  Oh well, looks like this abortion was unsuccessful.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6199|Scotland!
HERD - as in rounding up cattle fame?
What the fuck are you talking about?
KillerAFET
+3|6751|Abilene, Texas

Jameseyy wrote:

HEARD refers to hearing, HERD is to gather up animals.  Another unsuccessful abortion.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6199|Scotland!

KillerAFET wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

HEARD refers to hearing, HERD is to gather up animals.  Another unsuccessful abortion.
I obviously understand the difference between the words. But what the fuck are you talking about?
Shifty-Powers
+1|6131|Canada
On BF2tracker they are talking about stats completely not updating =/ that might be the case.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6207|Uk

KillerAFET wrote:

The_Killer wrote:

killer21 wrote:

What a moron!!!  HERD - as in rounding up cattle fame?  This is why high school drop outs should not be allowed to reproduce - you get these kinds of morons as a result of in-breeding.  Oh well, looks like this abortion was unsuccessful.
by the way, why are you being a complete cunt for no reason? were you just born that way?  i sure hope i didnt make any spelling mistakes so you can insult me at my most vulnerable point, please, not the literacy skills!!!

oh, and get the fuck out
KillerAFET
+3|6751|Abilene, Texas

mkxiii wrote:

KillerAFET wrote:

The_Killer wrote:

by the way, why are you being a complete cunt for no reason? were you just born that way?  i sure hope i didnt make any spelling mistakes so you can insult me at my most vulnerable point, please, not the literacy skills!!!

oh, and get the fuck out
Another target to follow...  Your life just became miserable son
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6199|Scotland!

KillerAFET wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

KillerAFET wrote:

oh, and get the fuck out
.. .

.. .

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! !! be afraid.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6207|Uk

Jameseyy wrote:

KillerAFET wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

oh, and get the fuck out
.. .

.. .

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! !! be afraid.
i will be, he seems like quite a formidable opponent, if by 'formidable opponent' i mean complete and utter jackass

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard