Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6434|meh-land
Alright, over the past 3 or 4 days, there have been MANY posts about how the stats are not being updated.  We know this , and there is nothing we can do about it, and making ten thousand posts on it here won't change a thing.  So save the mods a few clicks and Please don't make a post about how the stat system is down. 

Thank you
Blehm98 - annoyed forum member
Onidax
+41|6464
Hmmm.. so all stats gained are lost?
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6199|Scotland!
But Why R My Stats Not Working?????????? Omigod Im Losing Gold Mdeals?!?
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6257|eng
No, it's just not updating as fast as normal - it's taking maybe a couple of days. But you will get the points you earn.
#rekt
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6286|Newcastle UK
lair there fucking down. therefore you wont as its not recording them.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6256|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH

Jameseyy wrote:

But Why R My Stats Not Working?????????? Omigod Im Losing Gold Mdeals?!?
OMFG hax tbh
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6736|Cambridge (UK)
Yeah, but why aren't my stats updating?
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6434|meh-land
its called summer, and the kids who were stuck at school so they could only play 12 hours a day can now play 20 hours a day, and until they quit playing nearly as much the server's gonna keep lagging as it is...  at least it'd be cool to have such a huge backlog of points that you can get like 3 promotions at once, because that'd be cool
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6298|Australia
So we aren't getting ANY of the points/awards we earn?
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6756|Perth, Western Australia
OMG thats WHY im stuck on 89222 points... oh well ill just have to hope that Ive accumulated enough to be promoted whenever it updates...
gator45666
+6|6599|St.Petersburg, Fl.
Breathe in breathe out much better now
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6602|Finland

I'll keep this thread open about the subject, so that everyone can have their share of omfgwtf.
I need around tree fiddy.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6567
omgwtf iz haev lyk ten rnds wear iz gotten ova 100 points and i weally wana have 'em tbh
aj0405
+19|6131
i don't really care if it's just taking forever to update,but if i lose all the points i've earned i'm gonna be a little bit pissed.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6655|West Yorkshire, U.K
Yes I see your point, but you making this thread won't stop n00bs posting so really your just as bad.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6434|meh-land
i'm hoping it will trap a couple of them, at least the slightly more intelligent of them
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6591|Mhz

Mine seem to have been updating just fine... I havn't installed Highway Tampon though think that might be summin to do with it?
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6747
O Noez!
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6307
a server admin i know was talking to EA about this.

They said that there stats server was down and so most games played wont be recorded.

so some games will and some games wont.

its a shame too cuz i have 2 games saved on BR that didnt get recorded and i got really nice scores lol.

if your into getting all your points and stuff right now wouldnt be the best time for you to play
im_in_heaven
+27|6558
im just looking to buy c4 tbh
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
I need my stats, if i don't get my points soon i'm going to go into a spasm.

EA ARE GAY give me my HARD earned points.

I'm writing a letter to Ea to let them know how bad i feel!
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6274|The | Netherlands
Not true.

My stats from any Karkand server are updating, but whenever I join any other map - they don't update. I've had my Combat Action Medal 3 times now, none has updated.
0ji
+36|6199|Estados Unidos
As long as i get my stats and time sooner or later I'm good.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6800|Denver colorado
tbh this is gay. tbh i want it to update faster.
BINCHENZO
God.star.legend
+33|6162|Your moms privates

ChevyLee86 wrote:

a server admin i know was talking to EA about this.

They said that there stats server was down and so most games played wont be recorded.

so some games will and some games wont.

its a shame too cuz i have 2 games saved on BR that didnt get recorded and i got really nice scores lol.

if your into getting all your points and stuff right now wouldnt be the best time for you to play
anyone else can confirm this?... if so i dont want to try while playing knowing it might not record... i hope your joking

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard