BootsJD
+10|6229
.. Looking through all the other threads there does not seem to be an answer to Why the stats are not Updating? Whats the Problem. And Do you think we will be awarded our hours /points we had played for the last 2 Days?

Also is this something that is effected EVERYONE or just random?

Anbody hear anything on this ?
MeanMachine77
+25|6297
well id say, since we`re from different continents i dont think its a problem limited to some players. all stats arent updating. but i think in some hours/days they will update, has happened before. Last time i got my stats after 3 days or so...

started a similar thread... there are some answers to be found... (at least i hope)

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=77179
icecreamgod
+13|6183
yeah, i have been waiting on some stats since wednesday and its kinda annoying, but at the same time i am not angry, i just want to know why my little brother got his updated (when we play on the same servers...), but my jesus amount of sniper kills i got are failing to be recorded.... i am just trying to improve mah accuracyyyyyy :*(    i am not all that mad at it because i did get awarded a few medals, but then again there are medals it said that i did recieve are failing to be posted on a stats update....

and i know it can't be just a "weekend" thing, because i played on a wednesday... wait now i think about it, it is summer, a buttload of kids are out for summer, thus maybe making my stats update slower???

Last edited by icecreamgod (2007-06-15 12:10:16)

Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6246|Scotland!
sigh.
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6362|New York
**Please use the Forum Search tab in the future, they're multiple threads about this already.

I'm having the same issue as well, it's the first time my stats have failed to update almost instantly during the week.  I imagine it's some technical issue with EA if multiple people are affected with the same problem.  Don't freak out, the stats will be updated as soon as they can be.  It's the nature of the beast.

Last edited by Villain{NY} (2007-06-15 12:17:49)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6609|Reisterstown, MD

It will update eventually.  All these threads about the same thing is getting very old.
jord
+2,382|6696|The North, beyond the wall.
If you know it's been posted before then why do it?

Just look through all the threads if you want an answer that badly.
l41e
+677|6666

I'll bet it has something to do with school just getting out in most countries...
chittydog
less busy
+586|6853|Kubra, Damn it!

Someone please punch boots in the face, then ask Chuy to make the Search link take up half the page.
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6354
its not this site its the stats servers from the game

its backed up

this happens about once a month
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6765|The United Center
Like it's been said, if it's been posted before, then why post it again?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard