AudioAtomica
+53|6310

DrunkenResistance wrote:

Wow... nice to see some people listening to some good hiphop.  I have been listening the Blue Scholars for a while now.  DJ Zabsi (SP?) is amazing.  Go Seattle for bringin these guys out!
Common Market has Zabsi as well... great hiphop!  Good stuff!
Sabzi.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6583|the Netherlands
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6637|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Well for myself i listen to soo much hip/hop rap and all that i cant say all those artist that i like...but i like mostly..

Eminem
D12
Burn
Taktika
Ironik
And much more!

And to all the haters...keep hating rap! It just make it better!
Belx
+4|6737|New York, New York
I love Talib and Mos in black star, individual they are both good too. 

A tribe called quest is excellent and Common is okay.

Also like:
Cunninlynguists
De La Soul
Immortal Technique
Jay-Z
Nas
2pac
Rhymefest
The Roots
T.I.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6767|67.222.138.85
Moved to music
LethalBIZzle
+7|6019|UK
Some really good artists mentioned, but havnt seen any British HipHop artists. So here the definitive list..
Klashnekoff
Skinnyman
Dizzee Rascal
Thats about it. The difference between UK HipHop and US HipHop is amazing, but here are some of my favourite US artists.
Talib Kweli
KRS-One
MFDoom
Self Scientific
Jurassic 5
Dr.Dre (bought the chronic yesterday)
Chamillionaire
Dead Prez
Wu-Tang
2pac
Hilltop Hoods and 1200 techniques (austrailian HipHop, suprisingly addictive)
Gangstarr
and some more mainstream music.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6530
Definitive Jux

El-P
Aesop Rock
Company Flowwww
RJD2

DJ Shadow?
Prefuse 73?

As well as all the others I mentioned earlier (Anticon, MF Doom w/ side projects, Sage Francis, Wu-Tang etc.)

Makes me realize I listen to quite a lot more hip-hop than I realized .
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,975|6692|949

Going to see JMT, Visionaries, Heiroglyphics, Living Legends, Dilated Peoples and a few more 3/22.  Should be the shit.  I've seen all these groups numerous times, even met Vinnie Paz and Immortal Technique at Rock the Bells last August.  If my friend ever sends me the fucking pictures from his camera I can post 'em up.

<3 Visionaries + DJ Rhettmatic.

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2008-03-14 17:37:31)

Home
Section.80
+447|6907|Seattle, Washington, USA

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Going to see JMT, Visionaries, Heiroglyphics, Living Legends, Dilated Peoples and a few more 3/22.  Should be the shit.  I've seen all these groups numerous times, even met Vinnie Paz and Immortal Technique at Rock the Bells last August.  If my friend ever sends me the fucking pictures from his camera I can post 'em up.
Yeah, you should post em, I'd like to see. Did you talk to Paz and Tech, or just meet them? If you talked to them, I can imagine the conversation with Vinnie went along the lines of "I'm Vinnie Paz daddy!"

Last edited by Home (2008-03-14 18:36:29)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,975|6692|949

Home wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Yeah, you should post em, I'd like to see. Did you talk to Paz and Tech, or just meet them? If you talked to them, I can imagine the conversation with Vinnie went along the lines of "I'm Vinnie Paz daddy!"
Immortal was angry or something.  He didn't really talk much - I think he was pissed at being part of a huge production.  He never comes out here though.  The best part was when he walked in with Chino XL and my brother said, "Hey, it's Sean Paul.  Haha.  Vinnie was cool as hell.  Signed a bunch of shit for us, we talked to him for a good 15 minutes.  He was a really cool dude.
clogar
damn ain't it great to be a laxer
+32|6015|Minnesota
the fifth element of hip hop: http://www.fifthelementonline.com/ rhymesayers owns
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6216|Vancouver | Canada
I didn't see this thread before.

Any Boot Camp Clik (OGC, Smif'n'Wessun, etc), Wu-Tang, Big L, Mobb Deep, or Gang Starr listeners around hurr?

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Home wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Immortal was angry or something.  He didn't really talk much - I think he was pissed at being part of a huge production.  He never comes out here though.  The best part was when he walked in with Chino XL and my brother said, "Hey, it's Sean Paul.  Haha.  Vinnie was cool as hell.  Signed a bunch of shit for us, we talked to him for a good 15 minutes.  He was a really cool dude.
IT is a fucking faggot. He's always angry at something/one.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6582

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6530
I'm relieved UK "hip-hop" / grime / rap hasn't been mentioned too much.

That stuff is an embarrassment >.>.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Home
Section.80
+447|6907|Seattle, Washington, USA

DefCon-17 wrote:

I didn't see this thread before.

Any Boot Camp Clik (OGC, Smif'n'Wessun, etc), Wu-Tang, Big L, Mobb Deep, or Gang Starr listeners around hurr?
Yes to all of those. But only old Mobb Deep (eg, The Infamous - not their G-Unit shit.)

DeCon-17 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Home wrote:

IT is a fucking faggot. He's always angry at something/one.
Oh c'mon, don't start shit with IT! If you've listened to him you would realize that he is always angry because he always has something to be angry about. So do many other rappers, but it's just not their style to focus on that in their songs.

And anyone else listen to The Coup? To be honest, I hadn't heard of them until less than a year ago. One of the most underrated hip hop acts ever, I'd say.

Last edited by Home (2008-03-18 17:32:06)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,975|6692|949

^^^^ Nope. try again.

R0lyP0ly
+161|6713|USA
NWA.
DMC.

end of discussion.
Simon
basically
+838|6718|UK

Uzique wrote:

Akala? Jehst?
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6642|MANCHESTERRR

Uzique wrote:

are you dizzee blad?

My favourite artists of all time are CunninLynguists or Flying Lotus

but i love hip hop in general:

Nas
Akala
Lethal Bizzle
Dizzee Rascal
Army of the Pharoahs
Lupe Fiasco
T.I.
Bacu
Abstract Rude
Mad Villain [MF DOOM]
Braille
Common
Common Market
Gangstarr
MOP
The Roots
La Coka Nostra
Immortal Technique
Kano
Jedi Mind Tricks
Necro [Though the guy is fucked in the head.]

Theres more but all i can think of right now.

Edit: Oh and Posh Kenneth

Last edited by pers0nah (2008-03-22 17:41:24)

PeoNinja
Ninja Fart - Silent but Deadly
+31|6258

https://www.discogs.com/image/A-10783-001.jpghttps://image.listen.com/img/356x237/1/6/4/0/630461_356x237.jpg

MIXMASTER MIKE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by PeoNinja (2008-03-25 11:16:13)

Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6698|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Lil Wayne & DJ drama - Dedication 3 is out, it is pretty good.

If you like Weezy and hiphop i suggest you dwl it
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6692

It's all about the British Underground Hiphop!
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6346|eng
o lawd not hiphop
#rekt
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6254|Schofield Barracks

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

mos def
wu-tang
.:ronin:.|Patton