I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6102|Scotland!
Jamesey.MILF

cause I'm Jamesey and I could be a MILF if I wanted
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5931|Places 'n such
Presidentsheep91 - dunno me and a friend were real, real drunk, the kinda drunk where posing as a sheep and running for president despite living in the UK seems a really good idea.

or

-=Sh33p91=-_.InF - cos im 1337 yeah?
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
devilhammer
+16|6564|San Marcos, Texas
One of my friends names was hebrewhammer and I kinda stole the idea from him and put devil instead of Hebrew, cause I'm not Jewish...
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6339
just poped into my head, think anime has to do with it
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6214|TEXAS
Blade4509     Blade- because vampire killing is cool 45 because thats the frst gun i eva shot 09- year buddy comes home from Iraq
Gen_Black_Hawk-XL-NL
+4|6221|The Netherlands
I used to play vietcong 6 years ago (sumthin like that) and i didnt knew a name. But some earlier I got a game (black_hawk_down) from my cousin (Radtrap). After all the game didnt work, but I thought by myself: General Black Hawk. After playing CoD I + exp  I were persuaded by my other cousin (-Battlestar-XL-NL-) to play bf2, and then i just pasted -XL-NL behind it, and made General to Gen (and NBN is my clan )
- > [NBN] Gen_Black_Hawk-XL-NL

G @ N
Guruz
Sir
+20|6808|government yard in trenchtown.
Stole it from a fellow Finnish player on Soldier of Fortune II.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6500|Boston, MA
I can't believe I haven't posted here. Well my name is Frank and my uncle always called me Frankie Spankie. I used to play games as Frank The Tank but switched to Frankie Spankie since it's more of a funny name so that's where I stand today.
Nintendogamer
+72|6557|Chelmsford, UK
used to play a lot on my Gamecube and DS, but not anymore. need to change my nickname, but cba. so its staying.
TunaMan
Mouse-Pilot
+29|5754|Israel
tnauman, that's the first letter of my first name + my last name
RegMan? no idea.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK
GeneralArnott.

'Cause my last name is Arnott, and i planned on becoming a General
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6256|eng
her0.miNtz-

Well, i'm a hero, and my name is Mint Sauce.

Taa Daa.
#rekt
Tompie913
I like Chinese
+12|6353|Pittsburgh, PA
Tompie913
wensleydale8
+81|6739|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
Wensleydale - well its place ive being to and i also like the cheese so I though why not it's original and 8 because thats how old my favorite cousin was
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5720|شمال
My real name
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
MasterLuBu
+6|5705|Perth, Australia
Well, it all started when I got a PS2. And then I found a particularly game that I liked a LOT, called Dynasty Warriors. For those who have heard of it, you may be also familiar with Lu Bu, the greatest character in the game. He was really cool and powerful, so I thought it would be even cooler if I used it as my BF2 Nickname! So here I am! When I created an account I also thought of Duke Nukem (Damn I'm Good), you should ALL know who he is , but MasterLuBu stuck, and I'm happy with it.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

MasterLuBu wrote:

Well, it all started when I got a PS2. And then I found a particularly game that I liked a LOT, called Dynasty Warriors.
Dynasty Warriors is the greatest game ever made. Ever.
A W S M F O X R O X
Banned
+55|5741|A W S M F O X

The Sheriff wrote:

MasterLuBu wrote:

Well, it all started when I got a PS2. And then I found a particularly game that I liked a LOT, called Dynasty Warriors.
Lies, APE ESCAPE.
MasterLuBu
+6|5705|Perth, Australia

The Sheriff wrote:

It SURE IS!! I'm glad that someone else likes it!! Long Live Dynasty Warriors!!!!!
ko1obos
+1|5702|Teesside, UK
I read somewhere about 7 years ago that kolobos means (along the lines of) 'to maim and mutilate' in Ancient Greek. I used it for every game I've played online since starting with Quake3. I replaced the 'l' with a '1' because someone already had the 'l'.
Sven_Coolio
+2|5703|Mol City
My name is Sven Cools

Sven_Coolio
User007Gamer
???
+21|5952|Dubai, UAE
Mine is from the James Bond films, I couldn't have 007 so i chose 007Gamer. I love it when people say things like "Hey I've got a superspy in my squad!" and "Are you Bond....James Bond?".
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

User007Gamer wrote:

Mine is from the James Bond films, I couldn't have 007 so i chose 007Gamer. I love it when people say things like "Hey I've got a superspy in my squad!" and "Are you Bond....James Bond?".
Try having the surname Bond irl.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard