Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6597|Greenwood, IN
Mine is to run around with the default sniper and try and no-scope people or make snap shots while scoped in.  So much fun to do that to Medics!

What about yours?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

Blow up MCOMs with C4, especially after idiots run up to it to disarm.

Blackhawking is fun too. Even though the gunners never hit shit, it's hilarious to look back at the battlezone and see all cover completely decimated.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6597|Greenwood, IN

mtb0minime wrote:

Blow up MCOMs with C4, especially after idiots run up to it to disarm.

Blackhawking is fun too. Even though the gunners never hit shit, it's hilarious to look back at the battlezone and see all cover completely decimated.
So that was you doing that...
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6587|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
Carl Gustav people.
jsnipy
+3,276|6514|...

to help the team win

edit: that and sneaking up on unsuspecting snipers

Last edited by jsnipy (2010-04-27 04:24:43)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6462
hit the 'quit' button after about 15 minutes
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5991|Vortex Ring State
I hit shit in the blackhawk.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6731|Comber, Northern Ireland
demolish hiding spots and watch snipers scatter
Chou
+737|6783
dropping 300 smoke grenades per round
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6651|The darkside of Denver

Uzique wrote:

^lol this.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England
Going on a knifing rampage when I get sniped. It's always good for 4-5 dogtags from unmoving and oblivious people completely locked inside their scope.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6734|FUCK UBISOFT

Uzique wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6612|Mhz

Littering MCOM stations with AT mines, does so much more damage than C4 and you get 6 of em
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6373|the land of bourbon

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

Littering MCOM stations with AT mines, does so much more damage than C4 and you get 6 of em
really?  never tried that before.  just drop and shoot?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6612|Mhz

Indeed, or chuck a nade on for good measure and run like fuck   Even if you get killed before they blow some nade spamming tosser will set them off soon enough.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6262
More along the lines of bail out of the blackhawk onto the point and madly drop them before you get shot.

It works pretty well .

Once they're down there's nothing the enemy can do about it. They're there until they're detonated. Far more reliable than trying to do it with C4.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6319|Australia
Repair tool kills. Especially when I get sniped. Nothing quite like finding out a snipers position on the killcam, then sneaking around behind them and 'repairing' them in the back of the head.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

They do the same damage as c4
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6612|Mhz

JohnG@lt wrote:

Probably true, can't say I've sat down and tested, I just know I destroy the MCOM 7/10 times when I get all 6+a nade down, C4 100% never destroys it first time round unless it's been hammered for a long time already.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6455|cuntshitlake

M9 is my favourite thing to do in this game
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

JohnG@lt wrote:

Probably true, can't say I've sat down and tested, I just know I destroy the MCOM 7/10 times when I get all 6+a nade down, C4 100% never destroys it first time round unless it's been hammered for a long time already.
Thanks for the tip man, I like it
-Frederick Bastiat
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

My only complaint with the mines is that they take a bit longer to throw down, so if you're rushing in there and have guys on your tail, you're not going to put down very many.

Plus you can get C4 as assault, so you're able to refill your own ammo instead of having to die or find a teammate to give you ammo.
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5626|Southern California
  • 40mm shotgun and smoke kills
  • Using the hot carl on heli's and infantry
  • Repair tooling enemies
  • Shotgun slugging enemies from a distance
GeoEnvi
+22|6679|Philadelphia, PA
IMO BC2 just doesn't offer the same "out of the sandbox" play value that BF2/2142 did.  For example:

... there's no solo TVMing with the attack chopper.
... there's no camping the top deck of the Essex.
... there's no pod surfing/ramming.
... there's no EMP grenade spamming.
... there's no podding onto buildings.
... loading up the flag cap zones with hidden motion mines/claymores.

But, there are a few; here are my faves:

1) CHRISTMAS TREE MAN.  Applying tracer darts to humans.  Especially snipers on your team that refuse to go after OBJ when the ticket bleed is almost out.
2) THE GARDENER.  Using the .50 cal to clear out large swaths of trees and bushes, such as on Nelson Bay, Port Valdez, and Arica Harbor.
3) THE LAWNMOWER MAN.  Using the IFV to run over all the vegetation hiding places on Laguna Presa.
4) JETSKI JIHAD.  Loading up C4 on a JetSki and breaching the beach with a bang.  Or, crashing into the side of an amphibious IFV.
5) BEETLE BOMB. Loading up C4 on a UAV and using it to take out M-COM or soft targets.
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6224

mtb0minime wrote:

My only complaint with the mines is that they take a bit longer to throw down, so if you're rushing in there and have guys on your tail, you're not going to put down very many.

Plus you can get C4 as assault, so you're able to refill your own ammo instead of having to die or find a teammate to give you ammo.
But mines won't disappear when you die, which is somewhat likely when you're running around the lower floor of a m-com.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard