BigOrangeArmy
Don't tase me, bro!
+12|5995|Dallas
I dunno if someone's already done this topic, but just thinking about it this morning--whats the most pain you've ever experienced?

I'd be kidney stones for me. Gosh I hate em
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5425|Dublin, Ireland
I don't feel pain.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England
Hmm. Considering I've yet to break any bones or have any serious injuries. Probably has to be those times when I've got a severe cramp/Charlie horse whilst sleeping. Words do not describe how painful it has been at times, especially when you get it during deep sleep at 4am in the morning

I mean I've sprained my ankle and shit like that, but that doesn't come to the pain of the sleep leg cramp thing

Actually when I was little a big firework air bomb fell over and so it exploded right near my foot, hurt my toe pretty bad and bruised it all up

I dunno, I can't remember to be honest

Oh but emotionally yeah that shit goes down deep and lasts a long time, two particular experiences are still somewhat there (you all want me to go emo, so I'll go emo damnit)

Basically, screw you guys
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6632

I broke my arm(s), not at the same time, but yeah.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6680|Disaster Free Zone
Slipped disc in lower back.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6626|UK
Well the only bone I've broken is my collar bone, but I knocked myself out at the same time so that didn't hurt at all.

I sliced my knee open (got to see what my kneecap actually looks like), but that was a nice clean cut and thus didn't hurt that much. Hurt quite a bit in the future if I knocked my knee (with stitches) on anything, but meh.

Nearly cut my finger off slicing bread but, again, that was a clean cut and didn't hurt at the time. Just stings afterwards.

So basically I don't think I've ever been in extreme pain.
BigOrangeArmy
Don't tase me, bro!
+12|5995|Dallas

Mekstizzle wrote:

Oh but emotionally yeah that shit goes down deep and lasts a long time, two particular experiences are still somewhat there (you all want me to go emo, so I'll go emo damnit)

Basically, screw you guys
Your right though . Emotional scars seem to last longer than physical scars, and no often hurts more than the physical...
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

Discogram (for diagnosing my herniated disc)... then kidney stones.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Christbane
+51|6234
2nd and 3rd degree burns.   no fun,  dont try it!    also kidney stones.  seriously thought I was going to die the first time it happend.
BigOrangeArmy
Don't tase me, bro!
+12|5995|Dallas

Christbane wrote:

2nd and 3rd degree burns.   no fun,  dont try it!    also kidney stones.  seriously thought I was going to die the first time it happend.
you have my sympathy, friend
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6630|New Hampshire, USA
Probably when I cut my finger tip off.  Not even the actual cutting, but when the nurse had to squeeze it as hard as she could to press artificial scabs on.  Morphine barely helped.

For those who remember
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 4#p2077504
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6463|cuntshitlake

Left kneecap broken to 4 pieces, that hurt like hell. Moving that leg at all hurt for about a month after that.
Oh and appendix was painful too for the time.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5753|Roma
My front up teeth (yeah those big two on the front above) went through my lower part of the mouth when i fell down, so there was basically a big hole under my lower lip....
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum
smashing my two front teeth out.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6269
One of my teeth (the ones next to your two front teeth) broke. The root broke off the rest of the tooth, and both ends started causing a hell of a lot of problems. Intense pain being one of them. It just happened on its own. The dentist said it could have been due to a crowded mouth. Anyway I went to the dentist pretty damn often over the next few years while they tried to sort it.

It was so bad. The slightest touch to that tooth and i was instantly in tears from the pain. So imagine trying to eat . It wasnt as if it was an out-of-the-way tooth or anything.

I hated it. Anyway that was when i was like 14-15 ish. They got it to stop hurting after a few months and all the time after that they spent trying to stop it causing damage through infection or whatever was going on . Its all in the past now but god it hurt.

I'm sure its not as bad as a lot of you have been through though

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2009-06-29 09:39:46)

Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6646
Probably when I was a kid and got my thumb slammed in a car door. Or maybe when I was in middle school and somebody slammed my locker shut on my thumb. Or the time when it happened again in highschool.
Dookie0119
+43|5777
breaking ankle and thumb and trying to move them afterwards
Shadow893
lel
+75|6692|England

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Probably when I was a kid and got my thumb slammed in a car door. Or maybe when I was in middle school and somebody slammed my locker shut on my thumb. Or the time when it happened again in highschool.
hmm you and thumbs.... not good... should be amputated
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6577|Columbus, OH
Iron-Man in Paint Ball if you want to test your limit.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6843|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Breaking my upper jaw, causing 2 teeth to bend at a 45° angle.

Actually, it might have been more painful when the dentist bent them back without fucking sedating me.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6129|Carnoustie MASSIF
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum
pillaging meks mum. she was tight.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6708|Charlie One Alpha
The one I remember best is getting kicked in the nuts in elementary school. Man, that hurt so bad I couldn't even stand up. Knees just buckled.

Also burns... because they keep hurting such a long time. The pain isn't that intense but it lasts seemingly forever. The time I got boiling water spilled over my foot and my parents pulled off my sock, taking my skin with it wasn't actually as painful as it sounds. At least I don't remember the pain very vividly. Same for getting two teeth smashed out.

I'm sticking with kicked in the balls.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

When I was 15 I overdosed on sleep medication. When I got to the hospital the next day when they pumped my stomach. The painful part was when they had to put in that thing to let you piss. The meds made my penis hole close so they had to use a rod to open up my penis hole so I could piss.they didn't get it the first time and had to do it twice. it hurt like hell but I was still super high so I got over it quick and went back to sleep. Can look back on it and laugh now though.
wensleydale8
+81|6769|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
its a toss up between the 2 times i fractured my skull once on a drain cover after i fell off my push bike and another being thrown over the handle bars and headbutting a 2ft thick wooden post.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard