Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5797|Catherine Black
THIS SITE IS A SCAM, DO NOT GIVE YOUR STEAM INFORMATION

*WARNING*: Due to recent hack attempts we are monitoring Steam accounts VERY closely. We have noticed 2 different IPs have logged into your account recently. In order to verify that YOU are the correct owner we require you to log in (www.SteamProtectionCenter.net.tf). Once you log in, your IP will verify who you are and be set to your steam account. *WARNING*
Site even looks legit.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6279
Just got that. So did my brother Andy.

Andy says:

*WARNING* Due to recent hack attempts we are monitoring Steam accounts VERY closely. We have noticed 2 different IPs have logged into your account recently. In order to verify that YOU are the correct owner we require you to log in (www.SteamProtectionCenter.net.tf). Once you log in, your IP will verify who you are and be set to your steam account. *WARNING*
Revelation_Space: Nice try asshole
*WARNING* is now Offline.
As soon as he showed me that I got the warning guy as well.

Couldn't tell him where to go though because he was offline by the time i accepted the message .

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2009-02-07 10:05:44)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6477
He's in the BF2s L4D group.

Ty and Dookie are admins, they should kick him.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6546|Long Island, New York
Yeah, he tried to initiate a chat request with me too, but I denied him.

These people try too hard..
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6636|UK

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Presumably its someone's account that's been hacked ...
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
I tried to log in with the username 'lolimgai' and password 'iliekbois' and they even have a "prove you're human" thing
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6279

liquidat0r wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Presumably its someone's account that's been hacked ...
There's a post about him on the Steam forums. It seems he's joining random groups. I don't think any of us have been taken over.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6636|UK
Ah, right.
Dookie0119
+43|5787

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

He's in the BF2s L4D group.

Don't worry, I'll kick him tommorow. (I can't now as I'm not at my own PC.)
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6716|67.222.138.85
edited the OP with a warning, just in case someone who is incredibly thick didn't get the point of the thread
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6008|The Mitten

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

edited the OP with a warning, just in case someone who is incredibly thick didn't get the point of the thread
Maybe also add "SCAM" into the title?
EE (hats
Flaming_Maniac
good idea
Brasso
+1,549|6639

Poseidon wrote:

Yeah, he tried to initiate a chat request with me too, but I denied him.

These people try too hard..
he sent me a message, i said "nice try asshole", and blocked him.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
Nice, FM.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6502|N. Ireland
Firefox was right in thinking this site was a forgery. By the way, the site is run by free hosting (Surge8) to add to the lul

Last edited by kylef (2009-02-07 13:29:14)

DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6165|Vancouver | Canada
.net.tf

Lawl.

Totally legit.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6783|Noizyland

I'm guessing you got rid of him Dook, I can't see him any more. I put an anouncement on the Bf2s L4D group page anyway.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Dookie0119
+43|5787

Ty wrote:

I'm guessing you got rid of him Dook, I can't see him any more. I put an anouncement on the Bf2s L4D group page anyway.
I didn't get rid of him. I just went through all the members and he wasn't there. Thanks anyway.
Brasso
+1,549|6639

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6723|Purplicious Wisconsin
shit, would of given you website of a guy who just tried to ask for my account info. But it is a .tk
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Flaming_Maniac
Yep, another kiddie coming through.
Tetn1s
+59|6651|Los Angeles
New hacker called "::" hes in one of the bf2s groups. BEWARE!!
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6477

Ned_Z wrote:

New hacker called "::" hes in one of the bf2s groups. BEWARE!!
He's in the TF2 group

I had a nice chat with him

Never tell your password to anyone.
:: Due to recent hack attempts we are monitoring steam accounts VERY closely. We have noticed 2 different IP addresses logged into your account recently. In order to verify that YOU are the correct owner we require you to log in (http://verificatesteamip.tk/). Once you log in your IP will verify who you are and will be set to your steam account.
DoctaStrangelove: hi, I had a similar dream yesterday. However, your excesive anal abuse made my ass backfire, and sent a shitstorm of explosive diarrhea over your cock, bed and stomach. This turned you off, and you dick went flacid, but I was hornier than ever. Therefore, I decided to get your dick back to life again so it could fulfill my fantasies. I started giving you a blowjob, but after 15 minutes you were still flacid (what the fuck is wrong with you?). In my frustration, I bit hard on your cock and was surprised when it fell off and wriggled around in my closed mouth. I thought "finally this can be put to good use, and attached it to the end of my rock hard cock. I then turned you over and began to pound your ass, but unfortunately my extended penis pierced your stomach. You let out a loud cry, and laid there motionless. I panicked - what should I do? "what would Jesus do?" I thought. "Fuck Jesus," I said to myself as I remembered the first rule of BF2: if you kill someone in an awesome way, teabag him. And that's exactly what I did. After that I began pressing my penis into your mouth, but being the noobish cocksucker you are, your dead corpse was unable to deepthroat my now 20 inch dick. Annoyed over your lack of skills, I cut off your head and proceeded to fuck you directly down your throat. For some reason my penis got stuck, and when I tried to yank I out, I was sad to find that my penis had lost its glorious extension. "Fuck this," I thought, sick of your lack of sexual skills. I duct taped your head back on, dressed you in a turtleneck and suite, and sent your to the church for a nice funeral.

I wonder what the priest would've said if I had told him that your head was taped to your neck, and you had a penis stuck in your throat. neutral
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6472|cuntshitlake

I was more efficient. Same point in 2 words

3:07 - :: Due to recent hack attempts we are monitoring steam accounts VERY closely. We have noticed 2 different IP addresses logged into your account recently. In order to verify that YOU are the correct owner we require you to log in (http://verificatesteamip.tk/). Once you log in your IP will verify who you are and will be set to your steam account.
3:07 - DeathUnlimited: Fuck you
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Flaming_Maniac
Flaming_Maniac: oh, is this a human?
Flaming_Maniac: I would rather verify my account with you if that is possible, I don't want to give my password through a browser if I can avoid it
<time passes>
Flaming_Maniac: ah well, if you can my account name is Flaming_Maniac
Flaming_Maniac: password is drowssap1
Insults are cheap and easily ignored. Try to waste resources guys.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard