Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6605|Greenwood, IN
Yea my dumb ass went to work with a 100F+ fever yesterday... i've been taking Ibuprofen like candy every 4-5hours.  So now i've got to miss a day of work because of this.  I got it from spending a lot of time outside shoveling snow.  Any of you sick this week?
phishman420
Banned
+821|5681
Drink lots of water/juice.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6447|Boulder, CO
Well the one day we have snow 3 family members (me included) have got a stomache bug but compared to step throat thats nothing really.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6605|Greenwood, IN
Well i've had a kidney stone 5 months ago but that only lasted a day and the pain was gone.  I guess i'm just pissed cause i'm stuck inside when I could be working. 
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6716|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
Well I've got massive pain in my shoulder and tendinitis (sp?) in both of my knees, but those are more self inflicted injuries (damn 4 hour daily baseball practices)
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
hot whiskey cures all
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6605|Greenwood, IN

mcgid1 wrote:

Well I've got massive pain in my shoulder and tendinitis (sp?) in both of my knees, but those are more self inflicted injuries (damn 4 hour daily baseball practices)
See thats good in a way though.  You enjoy baseball right?  Its worth suffering after long practices if you enjoy what your doing.  I use to play football.(American Football)

Last edited by Naturn (2009-02-02 11:20:44)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

Strep Throat is spread through personal interaction, not because it's cold outside.  I'd recommend going to the doctor and getting some antibiotics.  I think they usually prescribe Amoxicillin for it.  The last time I had it I think I was out for a week.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6605|Greenwood, IN
Yea but cold weakens the immune system by lowering your body temp.  So me spending all that time out side moving snow its was the cause of it.

Edit:  Last time I went to the doctor for strep throat it came back a false negative.  3 days after I went the second test from a lab came back positive.  By then I was all well.

Last edited by Naturn (2009-02-02 11:24:23)

Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6148|Estonia
How much degrees is 100 Fahrenheits?
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6605|Greenwood, IN
I had a 100.5F temp which is 38.05C.
Roc18
`
+655|5790|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
sux2bu
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6197|Winland

I was bed-bound for a week, a week ago.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6671|UK
i've just come back from kashmir where i spent most of it pissing from my ass and unable to eat.  thats the last time i go back from more than 3-4 days.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6716|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX

Naturn wrote:

mcgid1 wrote:

See thats good in a way though.  You enjoy baseball right?  Its worth suffering after long practices if you enjoy what your doing.  I use to play football.(American Football)
Yeah, I love the sport.  Otherwise I wouldn't be playing it in college.  I just wish it wasn't so hard on my body.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

m3thod wrote:

i've just come back from kashmir where i spent most of it pissing from my ass and unable to eat.  thats the last time i go back from more than 3-4 days.
training camp ye?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland
I am, so stuffed up I cant hear out my left ear :S

My nose alternates between running like crazy, n not being able to breathe through it!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

Penicillin
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5961|Places 'n such

FatherTed wrote:

hot whiskey cures all
mix it with lemsip and honey and that shit will fix you in a few seconds
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6272

bennisboy wrote:

I am, so stuffed up I cant hear out my left ear :S

My nose alternates between running like crazy, n not being able to breathe through it!
Inject salt water in your nostrils with great pressure (without the needle of course). Wait three or four seconds, then blow your nose. Repeat till it is gone.

It is quick and efficient. Always works for me. I suggest you try it.

For better results you can put more salt in the water, but then it will hurt a little more
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5933|United States
i got tennis elbow from playing like 10 hours a week.you'd think my arms would get stronger, but fuck, it just keeps messing me up
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6635|South Jersey
If you has teh strep throat, you need antibiotics nao go go go!!
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6578|Columbus, OH
A good daily dose of Tabasco Hot Sauce will do the trick
Monkey Spanker
Show it to the nice monkey.
+284|6251|England

presidentsheep wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

hot whiskey cures all
mix it with lemsip and honey and that shit will fix you in a few seconds
this before bed, put on socks and track suit, you will sweat the fucker out by morning works like a charm.
Quote of the year so far "Fifa 11 on the other hand... shiny things for mongos "-mtb0minime
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f30415b2d1cff840176cce816dc76d89a7929bb0.png
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6369

m3thod wrote:

Tastefully post, jum.

My nose is swollen up all the time, doctor said I need a new allergy test

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard