1000 + ( Usd )11%11% - 10
Total: 84
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6732|St. Andrews / Oslo

Gooners wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Gooners wrote:

As soon as you hit that point as a teen, where you are more self conscientious in terms of how you look (clothing wise), clothes are the best present.

Amirite?
lolfail.

Buy clothes before they become teens because they don't care
Wait what
pre-teen = they don't care = they'll like/wear whatever you buy = high success rate

teen = they know what they want. (or rather, what they don't want) = If they don't like it, they won't wear it = low success rate

Get "it" a gift-card, tbh-

Last edited by Jenspm (2008-11-25 14:30:10)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6591|Reisterstown, MD

Miggle wrote:

spending $2000 on video games for a kid is spoiled, I don't care if he's a straight A student or not.

I'm a straight A student and my parents spend $150 max for birthdays and christmas. I bought my Rock Band, I bought my PS3, I bought my computer.
1.  I didn't say I was spending 2000 on him.  It will be total for my entire family.
2.  He's 10 and not old enough to work.
3.  I'm almost positive I make my own money and can spend it how I please.  But please, since you are so well established, please let me know how paying your rent, car note, etc., is going.  Oh wai..

The kid is a great kid and he deserves it. He never asks for anything so I decided to "spoil" him this Christmas.  But I do value your input.  Please continue.

Edit: grammar.

Last edited by killer21 (2008-11-25 14:36:48)

Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6632

Jenspm wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

lolfail.

Buy clothes before they become teens because they don't care
Wait what
pre-teen = they don't care = they'll like/wear whatever you buy = high success rate

teen = they know what they want. (or rather, what they don't want) = If they don't like it, they won't wear it = low success rate

Get "it" a gift-card, tbh-
Obviously

Well if you ask for what you want, or the kind of stuff, I usually get money rather than anything else.

That's what I meant Jens, I wouldn't wear jsut anything.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6742|FUCK UBISOFT

killer21 wrote:

Miggle wrote:

spending $2000 on video games for a kid is spoiled, I don't care if he's a straight A student or not.

I'm a straight A student and my parents spend $150 max for birthdays and christmas. I bought my Rock Band, I bought my PS3, I bought my computer.
1.  I didn't say I was spending 2000 on him.  It will be total for my entire family.
3.  I'm almost positive I make my own money and can spend it how I please.  But please, since you are so well established, please let me know how paying your rent, car note, etc., is going.  Oh wai..

The kid is a great kid and he deserves it. He never asks for anything so I decided to "spoil" him this Christmas.  But I do value your input.  Please continue.

Of course I don't pay rent, but I'm sure you don't make your kid pay rent either...

Of course you can spend your money how you want, I just think it is definitely "spoiling" to buy a kid 2 current gen consoles, a handheld and a $150(?) game.

When I was ten I saved up my allowance for 2 months to go out and get an N64.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6596

Miggle wrote:

killer21 wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Of course I don't pay rent, but I'm sure you don't make your kid pay rent either...

Of course you can spend your money how you want, I just think it is definitely "spoiling" to buy a kid 2 current gen consoles, a handheld and a $150(?) game.

I logged in just to say this.

Dude, Shut the fuck up.
Wallpaper
+303|5994|The pool
~$60 for 3 people. Didnt manage to get a job during the summer, and I havent earned any money since September (I normally take care of neighbors pets/do yard work/set up and fix computers but none of them have needed me)
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6508

Miggle wrote:

killer21 wrote:

Miggle wrote:

life's rough, eh?
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6678|In You Endo- Stoke
About 300 to 400 quid this year,my kids are still young so i get them what they want and it still doesn't cost me and arm and a leg.
Im dreading the day they ask me for a pc each :S
killer21

Miggle wrote:

When you grow up, you will understand when you have kids.  As for now, learn something in school so you can go out and provide for a family and be able to buy them whatever they want.  Until then...well, you get the point.

@morbid
I lol'd.  Hard.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6189|Canada

Mekstizzle wrote:

I ain't spending shit
MysteryJake
+12|6207|California

Miggle wrote:

killer21 wrote:

Miggle wrote:

You got an allowance? You must be fuckin spoiled.
Ryan
+1,230|6843|Alberta, Canada

Jenspm wrote:

Fuck Christmas.
Fuck Scrouges like you. >:-(

Last edited by Ryan (2008-11-25 18:47:06)

Brasso
+1,549|6630

Ryan wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Fuck Christmas.
Fuck Scrouges like you. >:-(
<3 Christmas
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6366|California
im buying pokemon cards fuck yeah!
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6639|Montreal, Qc, Canada
I don't know, usually i don't do a budget, I just buy to everyone what I think they going to like
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York

MysteryJake wrote:

Miggle wrote:

killer21 wrote:

Seriously...

I'm sorry Miggle, but I fail to see how if a father can afford it and he feels his kid deserves it, giving his kid extra stuff this Christmas is "spoiled". It's not like he's giving his kid extra stuff just for the hell of it, he's doing it because of how he's acted and what he's done.

And lol @ whoever gave you (Miggle) your last karma. What a fucking ignoramus.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5965|London, England

Poseidon wrote:

MysteryJake wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Seriously...

I'm sorry Miggle, but I fail to see how if a father can afford it and he feels his kid deserves it, giving his kid extra stuff this Christmas is "spoiled". It's not like he's giving his kid extra stuff just for the hell of it, he's doing it because of how he's acted and what he's done.

And lol @ whoever gave you (Miggle) your last karma. What a fucking ignoramus.
I don't know which way to go on this one

I do agree, these games are expensive and a 360 for a birthday present is absurd to me. I have never been in a very rich family but I guess buying games to an extent is okay

If you buy your son a game every time he asks, I'd call him spoiled, so spoiled

I'm not sure but if I got a PS3 for christmas I would shit my pants. If I got a PSP as well, damn I'd be crying. Rock band also? I'd ask my parents why they spend so much on me

my opinion, I dunno
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

Probably around $40 or $50. I just need to buy gifts for brother, sister, mom, and dad. I don't have much money at all
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6646
I'm going Jesus style.

Everyone gets mur.

Whatever that is.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5913|...

killer21 wrote:

I wouldn't worry about it...I think it is nice that you want get him nice things.  I would have been super excited to get all that when I was a kid.  I am guessing that some people here wish they had been so lucky.
Brasso
+1,549|6630

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

I'm going Jesus style.

Everyone gets mur.

Whatever that is.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myrrh
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6631|Finland

250-300, depends on what I find.
I need around tree fiddy.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6671|UK
zero British pounds cos i aint christian, innit.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
90% of this forum constantly bashes religion/Christianity yet when it comes to Christmas suddenly they're all religious and shit. It's not even supposed to be about the presents/money/buying shit/greed some of you people are a fucking joke.
killer21

tuckergustav wrote:

I wouldn't worry about it...I think it is nice that you want get him nice things.  I would have been super excited to get all that when I was a kid.  I am guessing that some people here wish they had been so lucky.
Doesn't bother me at all.  I did just buy myself a digital camera so I guess I am spoiled as well.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard