ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6463|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
I get a phone call from her saying that a guy kissed her and she kissed him back, she was saying sorry alot and crying her eyes out saying it was a mistake..

What should i do? I have not delt with this kind of situation before...
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6557|Mountains of NC

this the beginning to the end
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6705
was she drinking?   Has your relationship been okay lately... ?
any red flags recently... her dressing nicer or losing any weight?
Her kissing someone else can be a blip on the radar or a deal breaker...  I would try and be cool and let her explain... people make mistakes...
If you wen't out and had a few beers and some girl was being flirty and you ended up kissing her..and you felt bad
you would hope your girlfriend would understand... she sounds like she knows she screwed up...
If your relationship is strong... try and work it out... if not...  ?

Last edited by [TUF]Catbox (2008-11-03 22:13:39)

Love is the answer
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6331|California
Well, at least she was honest about it. As long as there's not other shit going on and since she's apologized and (according to you and her) this hasn't happened before, talk to her. Say you forgive her. Make sure it won't happen again, hopefully.

Now if she was drunk or it was an ex boyfriend or something, then it's a different story.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6463|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

Her kissing someone else can be a blip on the radar or a deal breaker...  I would try and be cool and let her explain... people make mistakes...
If you wen't out and had a few beers and some girl was being flirty and you ended up kissing her..and you felt bad
you would hope your girlfriend would understand... she sounds like she knows she screwed up...
She and I dont drink, the relationship has been rock solid, apparently it was just a old friend or something. I told her that i wasnt mad at her, but in reality i am mad, but im not at the same time...its killing me
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6331|California

ELITE-UK wrote:

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

She and I dont drink, the relationship has been rock solid, apparently it was just a old friend or something. I told her that i wasnt mad at her, but in reality i am mad, but im not at the same time...its killing me
Mad at what? At the fact she kissed someone? She is trying to atone for it. There's something about seeing old friends that brings that kinda stuff out. You wonder about thing's that coulda been.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6643

I think you should give her a pass on this one. Yes it's ok to be angry, and you should, but she apologized, and besides, it was just a "kiss". If she said she made out with him for a few hours, then there'd be problems. Shit happens, gotta take it and deal with it, then move on. And like Panther said, there's something about seeing old friends that brings that stuff out.

This isn't a relationship wrecker.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6705
If that's the case... i wouldn't beat her up(verbally i mean lol) about it too much... let her know how much it hurt you though...
and tell her it will take awhile to gain your trust again... only time will tell... seems like you really love her so good luck...
Love is the answer
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6331|California
Face it. It could have been worse...

You should be lucky it wasn't an ex boyfriend
liquix
+51|6442|Peoples Republic of Portland
divorce her, cuz it aint gonna go away. It will eat at you until you snap, or your just abusive in some way or another for so long she'll just leave you.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6705
Forgive her but she must work for it lulz.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6507|Montucky
They're all whores except for your mother.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6331|California

liquix wrote:

divorce her, cuz it aint gonna go away. It will eat at you until you snap, or your just abusive in some way or another for so long she'll just leave you.
Shut up already

S3v3N wrote:

You too.

This is D&ST not Pee Wee's playhouse. How about I sleep with both your girl/boyfriends or husband/wives and then make a joke about it.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5739|شمال
Women... Cant live with them,cant live without them..
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6620|Finland

It's just a kiss. Ok, you'd feel better if she hadn't told you - but she apparently needed to get it off her chest because of all the guilt she was feeling. Guilt = she obviously values your relationship and doesn't want anything to ruin it. So while ignorance is bliss, getting to know about it means that she cares.

She made a mistake - we all do. At some point you might find your self in the same situation, then you'll be the one with the guilt gnawing you.

Had I done that to you (baby, snookums), I'd also have told, knowing that receiving the news sucks bollocks, and being selfish enough to hurt you with that information, but hopeful that my truthfulness would enable us to build on our relationship even further. I did that once to a girl, back in the day, 1999. But because I felt like shit, I ended the relationship and spent the next 2 years or so single. I ended up regretting that decision for a long time.

Meet up with her as soon as you possibly can. Preferrably.. ..now.

1) Express your dislike/anger/frustration for what has happened, but immediately after that, go to step 2
2) Forgive
2) It was probably her "old friend" that made all the advances - you should tell your girlfriend that if she doesn't set him straight, you will.
3) Do your best to not let this come between you. I know it hurts, but it's just a kiss. Probably just one kiss and that's all. If she still wants to be with you, stay by her side and let time heal all wounds. If this was the first time, then it probably will be the only time.

Go see her.
I need around tree fiddy.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6141|what

Sleep with her sister.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6137|'straya

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Sleep with her sister.
^that.

Not really.

Obviously she feels bad for doing it if she told u etc. so mabye just tell her how u feel and talk about it abit

(im no expert though)
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6095|eXtreme to the maX
Either:
She's messing around to test your reaction. Think carefully about your next step.
Its all over.

My recommendation: Model aeroplanes, they fill up a lot of time, and as soon as you mention them people leave you alone.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
liquix
+51|6442|Peoples Republic of Portland
I don't understand why my honest opinion get's this answer in DST: "shut up already"

Look, I've been where the poster is and if I learned anything from my past is that it never got better. If I had sense enough as a younger-man I would have left her when I found out, not a year later when I was driven to near insanity with distrust.

Mistakes happen, she told him about it, which is a good sign. If the poster feels that keeping the relationship is better than the alternative, that is his choice, and I hope for his sake that things blow over.

Best of luck man.
thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|5971
Depends if she kissed a girl and if she liked it too
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6654|NT, like Mick Dundee

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Sleep with her sister.
In this case, I fear AU logic fails.

Though I can't help but agree.

jks.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6756
Get rid of her ASAP.

ZERO TOLERANCE for that kind of thing.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6442|The Twilight Zone

xBlackPantherx wrote:

liquix wrote:

Shut up already

S3v3N wrote:

You too.

This is D&ST not Pee Wee's playhouse. How about I sleep with both your girl/boyfriends or husband/wives and then make a joke about it.
I agree with pantherx, I mean wtf are you two talking about, its just a kiss. I know for Elite its not just a kiss but this can be solved. Talk to her, ask her if shes missing something in her marriage, obviously she missed something when she kissed him. Go on a trip of her lifetime, make her happy again so she doesn't forget why she married you. Women get bored of everyday housekeeping, they need a change.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6481|Connecticut
No fuck that,  She married you. I don't know why everyone thinks it is ok and you should forgive her that is horseshit. Be rational about and act like an adult but don't you forget for one fucking second that she shared a moment of passion with another man and that something inside her head compelled her to do so. Whats next bro? I don't know you or what kind of man you are but I do know that there is a woman out there who will not betray your trust and you need to get rid of the one you have. She doesn't deserve you plain and simple.
Malloy must go
CameronPoe
+2,925|6544
Personally I would show her the door but a) at least she was honest and b) I have a buddy who forgave his chick the same thing and they seem to have been happy ever after.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard