+515|6653|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
Yes please!
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6443|The Land of Scott Walker
Buick Grand National please.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6390|Southern California
They are gonna see if they can make a movie even worse then Tokyo drift huh? I have faith that they can do it!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

LOL @ 'street value' of gas.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6443|The Land of Scott Walker
Tokyo drift sucked because it was about drift.  The first two were fun and looks like this one will be, too.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

Nothing wrong with drifting. It was just a bad movie. Like the first two, although I will admit that I did enjoy the first one when it first came out.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York
DO FUCKING WANT.

I'm not surprised Vin Diesel's in it though, considering the cameo he makes in Tokyo Drift.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6390|Southern California

ghettoperson wrote:

Nothing wrong with drifting. It was just a bad movie. Like the first two, although I will admit that I did enjoy the first one when it first came out.
He kinda makes a point, but you are also right...

Drifting is all good fun, but they basically took everything that's wrong with the "drift scene" and made a movie about it

I will admit though, the GN is a step up from what you usually see in those movies...
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5751|Roma
lmao yawn.
People should make better movies and not the overrated cliche-hot girls-hot cars-racing-orgy of bullets and fights movies.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6580|MANCHESTERRR
wheyyy cant wait
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

aerodynamic wrote:

lmao yawn.
People should make better movies and not the overrated cliche-hot girls-hot cars-racing-orgy of bullets and fights movies.
You are obviously not American.

gb2/tajikistanfilmfestival/
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6341|tropical regions of london
looks interesting.  I had a great time watching the very first one in the theater
`MetaL*
Just an ordinary guy, Looking for lulz.
+45|5752

Stingray24 wrote:

Buick Grand National please.
GnX Turbo version tbh.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6736|The Hague, Netherlands

100% gonna watch it...

loved the others.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6705|67.222.138.85

aerodynamic wrote:

lmao yawn.
What are you, gay?

I tend to agree however.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5751|Roma
i'm sorry but those movies are not very good to watch, the storyline is again very cliche; I hate those car modifications, i mean chrome wheels, wings, miniskirts? oh plz, I support on making the engine better and faster but putting wings in the end which creates down force and since in America you only have straight races they are not very useful. I'm sorry but this is a movie that you watch once, get to the end and you just realized you wasted your time.
Watch movies like In Bruges, its a very nice dark comedy, it strikes you.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
GR34
+215|6543|ALBERTA> CANADA
cool like the 1st one the rest are crap, Iam more interested in The Transporter 3
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.
What the shit was with those lame cars at the start. Maybe because they didn't care when they crashed them.

Looks good. Anyone that doesn't like Guns, shit getting blown up and Cars driving fast has clearly been born into the wrong gender.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

jord wrote:

What the shit was with those lame cars at the start. Maybe because they didn't care when they crashed them.

Looks good. Anyone that doesn't like Guns, shit getting blown up and Cars driving fast has clearly been born into the wrong gender.
I couldn't agree more with the bottom part

The first part...somewhat.
i g
Banned
+876|5862|GA

God Save the Queen wrote:

looks interesting.  I had a great time watching the very first one in the theater
thats awesome to hear friend
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6341|tropical regions of london
you heard it?
i g
Banned
+876|5862|GA

werd
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

as much as I hate some of the tools that go to these movies, they are much fun ...

jord wrote:

What the shit was with those lame cars at the start.
You apparently don't know (American) cars to well

At the least in regards to the Buick.

Last edited by jsnipy (2008-08-26 17:37:53)

Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6649|United States

aerodynamic wrote:

i'm sorry but those movies are not very good to watch, the storyline is again very cliche; I hate those car modifications, i mean chrome wheels, wings, miniskirts? oh plz, I support on making the engine better and faster but putting wings in the end which creates down force and since in America you only have straight races they are not very useful. I'm sorry but this is a movie that you watch once, get to the end and you just realized you wasted your time.
Watch movies like In Bruges, its a very nice dark comedy, it strikes you.
What?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laguna_seca

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard