Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|5180|NYC / Hamburg

yeah, the stanford site sucks. Hopefully folding.extremeoverclocking.com should have us listed soon. That site is great.

@ DU You're getting a really good CPU score there. The 8600 is preforming as expected

check here for scores of other nvidia and ATI users

Last edited by max (2008-07-14 16:35:03)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|5076|cuntshitlake

Sydney wrote:

how the hell do you get 530 ppd with that cpu mine is like 140...

5000 on the GPU though
https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u155/UnlimitedDeath/FAH.png
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|5180|NYC / Hamburg

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Sydney wrote:

how the hell do you get 530 ppd with that cpu mine is like 140...

5000 on the GPU though
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u155 … th/FAH.png
gromacs outperforms amber core. Amber doesn't have any SSE optimization. You're just lucky I suppose

Last edited by max (2008-07-14 16:49:27)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|5180|NYC / Hamburg

In Response to this:

Sydney wrote:

how the hell do you get 530 ppd with that cpu mine is like 140...

5000 on the GPU though
https://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/nigelf/folding/difference.jpg

look at the difference between those two. Same CPU, different core (AMD X2 4800+ G2 @ 2.5GHz)

maybe I should install photoshop on my PC

EDIT: holy shit spikey! Those are some impressive points for the last update. What hardware are you running?

Last edited by max (2008-07-15 03:33:05)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|5106|N. Ireland
Damn Amber core! Both processes, too. Hi to fellow FAHers

https://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t143/leetkyle/fahing.png
SpIk3y
Minister of Silly Walks
+67|4752|New Jersey
I'm running...

AMD 5200+ @ 2.8 Ghz (mild overclock)
8800 GTS 512 @ 800 Mhz core and 2200 Mhz memory (huge overclock)

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a246/SpIk3y24/fahstats.jpg

The 8800 is really kicking ass.  CPU is doing average.  Both cores are Amber, but the GPU is "GPUv2 Gromacs".
Don't ask why the cores are 7 & 8, I just like those numbers.

Last edited by SpIk3y (2008-07-15 10:47:15)

Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,446|4810|Winland

Sorry guys, I'm already folding for Team32.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|5180|NYC / Hamburg

SpIk3y wrote:

I'm running...

AMD 5200+ @ 2.8 Ghz (mild overclock)
8800 GTS 512 @ 800 Mhz core and 2200 Mhz memory (huge overclock)

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a246/ … hstats.jpg

The 8800 is really kicking ass.  CPU is doing average.  Both cores are Amber, but the GPU is "GPUv2 Gromacs".
Don't ask why the cores are 7 & 8, I just like those numbers.
nice. You're getting 1500 more points than me on your graphics card

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Sorry guys, I'm already folding for Team32.
you just want to be part of the third best team . What name are you using?
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,446|4810|Winland

max wrote:

SpIk3y wrote:

I'm running...

AMD 5200+ @ 2.8 Ghz (mild overclock)
8800 GTS 512 @ 800 Mhz core and 2200 Mhz memory (huge overclock)

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a246/ … hstats.jpg

The 8800 is really kicking ass.  CPU is doing average.  Both cores are Amber, but the GPU is "GPUv2 Gromacs".
Don't ask why the cores are 7 & 8, I just like those numbers.
nice. You're getting 1500 more points than me on your graphics card

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Sorry guys, I'm already folding for Team32.
you just want to be part of the third best team . What name are you using?
I've been folding with them for months.

Name-wise: I have no fucking idea. It bugged and I got something like WV8796KHYAS6432 or something... Gotta change it when I start folding on my 3870.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|5076|cuntshitlake

Freezer7Pro wrote:

max wrote:

SpIk3y wrote:

I'm running...

AMD 5200+ @ 2.8 Ghz (mild overclock)
8800 GTS 512 @ 800 Mhz core and 2200 Mhz memory (huge overclock)

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a246/ … hstats.jpg

The 8800 is really kicking ass.  CPU is doing average.  Both cores are Amber, but the GPU is "GPUv2 Gromacs".
Don't ask why the cores are 7 & 8, I just like those numbers.
nice. You're getting 1500 more points than me on your graphics card

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Sorry guys, I'm already folding for Team32.
you just want to be part of the third best team . What name are you using?
I've been folding with them for months.

Name-wise: I have no fucking idea. It bugged and I got something like WV8796KHYAS6432 or something... Gotta change it when I start folding on my 3870.
Faggit, you will switch to bf2s team then too.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,446|4810|Winland

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

max wrote:

SpIk3y wrote:

I'm running...

AMD 5200+ @ 2.8 Ghz (mild overclock)
8800 GTS 512 @ 800 Mhz core and 2200 Mhz memory (huge overclock)

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a246/ … hstats.jpg

The 8800 is really kicking ass.  CPU is doing average.  Both cores are Amber, but the GPU is "GPUv2 Gromacs".
Don't ask why the cores are 7 & 8, I just like those numbers.
nice. You're getting 1500 more points than me on your graphics card


you just want to be part of the third best team . What name are you using?
I've been folding with them for months.

Name-wise: I have no fucking idea. It bugged and I got something like WV8796KHYAS6432 or something... Gotta change it when I start folding on my 3870.
Faggit, you will switch to bf2s team then too.
Might put a P3 or something on it.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|5180|NYC / Hamburg

@ Freezer. Join us. BF2S > all anyways

Pretty successful first day I'd say. Collected over 20k points. I only got 8k points, but that way to be expected with all the downtime caused by writing the guide and trying stuff out. Just overclocked my 2x 8800GT to 700/1750/900, pushing my predicted PPD to 12k + 900 from my PS3. I can maybe squeeze out 750/2000/1000, but I'm pretty happy with the current OC. Just talked to Gooners and Metaleater. Their WUs should be arriving soon
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|5076|cuntshitlake

I will have to take a break till Sunday, back then.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|4885
https://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj146/Metal-Eater-GR/lolo.jpg

everything alright I suppose?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|5180|NYC / Hamburg

DeathUnlimited wrote:

I will have to take a break till Sunday, back then.
thats too bad. You're gonna have to give up your 4th place to gooners
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|4848|United Kingdom
K i'm in Max .. see how much (or not) my P4 can help XD .. should have a quad within the next month *hopes*
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|5180|NYC / Hamburg

Mitch92uK wrote:

K i'm in Max .. see how much (or not) my P4 can help XD .. should have a quad within the next month *hopes*
Welcome to the team. Every little helps (lol tesco)
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|4447|Australia
k done it for my poor old venerable pentium 4 :>


this thread should be stickied under common sense for the further production and research of humanities problems.
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|4885
I be makin 2000 PPD bow down to me bitches
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|5180|NYC / Hamburg

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

I be makin 2000 PPD bow down to me bitches
see sig tbh.

OC your shader clock for a nice increase in score
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,446|4810|Winland

Folding at 2430PPD right now. There's more to collect, once I get it stable.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|5180|NYC / Hamburg

working on a batch file to stop and one to start the CPU client
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|5245

I is 4th place.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,446|4810|Winland

Gooners wrote:

I is 4th place.
Wonder where I am, and where I will be after three weeks of nonstop 3000PPD folding.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|5245

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Gooners wrote:

I is 4th place.
Wonder where I am, and where I will be after three weeks of nonstop 3000PPD folding.
I don't even know my PPD as i set my thing up wrong and now i'm just confuzzled.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard