i g
Banned
+876|5864|GA

Funky_Finny wrote:

What to do is don't buy any. Steer clear of any stores. Stay at home for lots. Tell the guy at your local store not to sell you them. If you don't have them then you can't smoke them.
all of my friends smoke though. cigs are always around me
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6312

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

What to do is don't buy any. Steer clear of any stores. Stay at home for lots. Tell the guy at your local store not to sell you them. If you don't have them then you can't smoke them.
Don't buy any and bum them off your mates. Eventually they're gonna tell you to screw off.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6632

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

yup. all my friends are alcoholics and addicted to cigarettes. watching them makes me want to quit even more.
Well That's a good thing...   I guess... Good Luck Man. You always have BF2s to support you
nah it's not a good thing really. it's annoying as hell after a while.
In the sense that it's unattractive to you, that is good. But the fact that they're not trying to quit is not good at all.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6394|The Gem Saloon
good luck brother.
i have been wanting to quit for a while now, but it just wont work.

especially now, with the businesses and Lauren and i splitting up.......its a hard deal man.

seriously, good luck man.
GR34
+215|6545|ALBERTA> CANADA
Gum helps just keep ALOT with you
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

Its going to be hard to quit if you are surrounded with so many smokers.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
i g
Banned
+876|5864|GA

.Sup wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

Its going to be hard to quit if you are surrounded with so many smokers.
i know man, believe me. thats why ive always failed in the past. ive made it through the day already. hopefully i can pull it off tomorrow too.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6829|Grapevine, TX
Im in same boat, most of my employees smoke and both of my roommates smoke. I quit on Tuesday 6.10... Ive not completly stopped, smoked a pack over the weekend, I was out on the boat with lots of friends drinking and having a great time. Sunday sucked after smoking, after a few days off. Still haven't had one since then, so Im doing ok.

I have smoked for over 15 years
I wont feel 100% confidant until I can say I havent smoked for at least a month...

Brush your teeth when you feel the urge. Do Push-Ups and crunches... you have to start your day with a whole new routine... Just do it and get through it
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6192|14072
Have you thought of using the patches or nicotine gum?
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6829|Grapevine, TX
yeah Im using the patch, help out tremendously. You just have-to-have the mental fortitude to get through those 5 minutes where your brain (by habit) tells you that you need to do something, like smoke another cigarette. You then  have to delete that thought process and upload a new config file. As in do something positive to replace the negative...

Not a fun experience, so learn from me, dont smoke cigarettes!
Ryan
+1,230|6843|Alberta, Canada

Good luck ig, I hope you succeed.
i g
Banned
+876|5864|GA

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

Im in same boat, most of my employees smoke and both of my roommates smoke. I quit on Tuesday 6.10... Ive not completly stopped, smoked a pack over the weekend, I was out on the boat with lots of friends drinking and having a great time. Sunday sucked after smoking, after a few days off. Still haven't had one since then, so Im doing ok.

I have smoked for over 15 years
I wont feel 100% confidant until I can say I havent smoked for at least a month...

Brush your teeth when you feel the urge. Do Push-Ups and crunches... you have to start your day with a whole new routine... Just do it and get through it
the morning is the easy part for me. it's when and after i get off work that's hard. ive been chewing gum, hitting a bowl, drinking water, and doing curls/pushups when i get the craving. this is probably the longest i've gone (20 hrs) without a cigarette in a LONG time. keeping yourself occupied is the most important part.
Ryan
+1,230|6843|Alberta, Canada

Would putting a toothpick or something in your mouth when you want a smoke help?
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6829|Grapevine, TX
yes it is, ffs I hate even talking about it
Im going to the cafe and buying a Tollhouse cookie Ice-cream sandwich!

Gl man, Stay and Live Strong!
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone
I don't feel like smoking in the mornings much but in the evening...In the evenings i really need my dope. Sometimes i go out at 2 or 3 AM i light one. Everybody is asleep and I'm out smoking my cig.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
i g
Banned
+876|5864|GA

ok im going to the gas station. wish me luck
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6312

Don't buy any or we'll hear about it and 40 BF2s members'll show up at your door to punch you in the face.
i g
Banned
+876|5864|GA

gahhhh the worst time is after you eat
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

Smoking is for pussies. You're not a pussy, are you ig?
i g
Banned
+876|5864|GA

ghettoperson wrote:

Smoking is for pussies. You're not a pussy, are you ig?
i was until last night. quitting isn't too hard. mind over matter.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

Damn straight.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6343|tropical regions of london
quiting is for pussies.  Youre not a pussy, are you ig?
i g
Banned
+876|5864|GA

:d
wtf i cant post this

Code:

:D

Last edited by Eye-GiZzLe (2008-06-17 16:57:49)

God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6343|tropical regions of london
looks like a snail with two eyes hovering over it
CommieChipmunk
+488|6570|Portland, OR, USA
Think of this every time you want a smoke.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard