Too young?
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6663|NT, like Mick Dundee

FloppY_ wrote:

I got none

Too young?
Nah, that doesn't factor into it.  I don't know how to put this but you have to be kind of a big deal. People have to know you. You have to be very important. You also have to have many leather-bound books and your apartment has to smell of rich mahogany.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6764|UK

Flecco wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

I got none

Too young?
Nah, that doesn't factor into it.  I don't know how to put this but you have to be kind of a big deal. People have to know you. You have to be very important. You also have to have many leather-bound books and your apartment has to smell of rich mahogany.
lol. Like me
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6379|Bromley, London

I did not get one... I would like to have one seeing as I am an admin on a BF2s BF2 server.

But seriously please get me one OH <3.
Zombie_Affair
Amputee's...BOOP
+78|5813|Fattest Country in the world.
May not be registered on this account long enough, if you need any more "testers" so to speak, I'll help if possible.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6403|NSW, Australia

Flecco wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

I got none

Too young?
good ol fancy XD
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5997|London ㋛

Wow, was just browing and noticed a few people talking about being on trackr....thought , checked news, saw thread, checked email. I got an invite!! I feel honoured to be invited, I would post now, but it's blocked at work, I'll see if I can remedy that, but I'll deffo be on later to post. when I get home.  Cheers
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6359|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
I didn't get one.  Is there any way one of you mods could pass on an invite to me?
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6647|Washington DC

teek22 wrote:

I did not get one... I would like to have one seeing as I am an admin on a BF2s BF2 server.

But seriously please get me one OH <3.
Hmmm ... yeah, you didn't get an invitation ... odd.

FloppY_ wrote:

I got none

Too young?
You should have received an invitation ... check your email account registered here on BF2s.

ceslayer23 wrote:

I didn't get one.  Is there any way one of you mods could pass on an invite to me?
You should have received an invitation ... check your email account registered here on BF2s.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6403|NSW, Australia

go OH you super mod!
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6379|Bromley, London

OrangeHound wrote:

Hmmm ... yeah, you didn't get an invitation ... odd.
Maybe its because I do not post that much..... Guess I will have to wait till every1 gets invited or when it becomes available to everyone.
It will be a sad place without me
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6671|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I didnt get one.  Not gutted that I didnt get one but my email address in my profile has changed and thus if you did send one I wouldn't of got one.  No pm's either.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6647|Washington DC

1927 wrote:

I didnt get one.  Not gutted that I didnt get one but my email address in my profile has changed and thus if you did send one I wouldn't of got one.  No pm's either.
You are on the invite list ... PM me within the next couple of hours if you want access details (I'm out of town for 36 hours after that).
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466
Is OrangeHound like in charge of Trackr or something? Or is he just Chuy's PR representative?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6705|67.222.138.85

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Is OrangeHound like in charge of Trackr or something? Or is he just Chuy's PR representative?
Problem?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6451|The Twilight Zone

Flecco wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

I got none

Too young?
All our doors in our house are made from mahogany. But I'm not rich.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6758|San Antonio, Texas

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Problem?
Is it just me or do you get agitated easier now-a-days?

Any-who, I guess why he said that is because OH usually isn't as active as he is right now.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6705|67.222.138.85

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Problem?

Any-who, I guess why he said that is because OH usually isn't as active as he is right now.
Not agitated, just wondering why Docta is asking.

OH is almost always very active, you guys just don't see it.
kptk92
u
+972|6406|tc_london
I declared the invite to trackr my 'new leaf', so far I have had many comments on my better behaviour

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I do!! Actually I know a few people who are very wary of OH's times on BF2s

Last edited by kptk92 (2008-06-10 11:45:56)

.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6451|The Twilight Zone

kptk92 wrote:

I declared the invite to trackr my 'new leaf', so far I have had many comments on my better behaviour
Thats good to hear. I think we should all show our best side on track. Oh and OH ftw!
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Problem?

Not agitated, just wondering why Docta is asking.

No I'm fine with it but I think it is odd that OH is posting all the things I would expect Chuy to.

Maybe Chuy has allot of work right now, with the impending releases of Bad Company and Heroes this is likely the case.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6461|Tyne & Wear, England
How did you guys choose the 500?  By days registered and a combination of other things I'm assuming?
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6663|NT, like Mick Dundee

KILLSWITCH wrote:

How did you guys choose the 500?  By days registered and a combination of other things I'm assuming?
I already explained it.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6359|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
Yeah, I'm wondering that myself, how did you choose the "trackr 500"
kptk92
u
+972|6406|tc_london

Flecco wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

I already explained it.
I'm sorry, who are you again?

IM JOKING I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard