*=]AD[=*Sonic_NL
+11|6611
Hi all,

I have a question. When i am gunner in a heli and i want to shoot an other chopper, the missle will be a lot of the times go through the other chopper.
Is there a technique how the missle never go through the chopper?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
Aim where the choppers were a second ago, not where they are now.
malarkeycoon
+16|6610|Cardiff
Aim for the tail. If the chopper is moving its hitbox will be centred around the tail. If you aim for the front or middle you miss. It is annoying but you get used to it.

*edit* only aim for the tail if if the chopper is going forward... actually scratch what I said. Just listen to the guy above.

Last edited by malarkeycoon (2006-11-23 07:02:18)

LockerFish
+47|6676
I'm assuming you're talking about the TV missiles since you said gunner position? Well just try to aim a little behind the center-mass of the chopper (whichever direction it may be moving) that way you are making up for the hit box being a little behind on the server. So say it's flying forward a little back towards the helipad or heading out to wreak havok, fire and adjust so the missile will collide with the boom of the tail, not necessarily the rotor on the back. If that's confusing sorry, I'll try to clarify it if you want.
']['error
Banned
+630|6614|The Netherlands
if you are shooting blackhawks: always try to aim for the tail. or else the missile will go trough the hole.
actually just always aim for the tail.
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6341|Pittsburgh, PA USA
Just yesterday in AF I put an SRAW through a tank & an APC in one round, the only things I did the same were 1) I was laying on the roadside on a slight hill so I was shooting up & 2) I put the rocket up through the center front of both vehicles.
Whats that command prompt command do that was in your 2nd video [pt] KEIOS?
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6703|Oslo, Norway
it was

Code:

U32Set GSInterpolation time 400
im_in_heaven
+27|6558
What does this command do? And is it "allowed" to be done? And whats the default number instead of 400?
Flaming_Maniac

im_in_heaven wrote:

What does this command do? And is it "allowed" to be done? And whats the default number instead of 400?
default is 100

Should the number be raised or lowered, it was raised in the vid but in the thread sarge said to lower it...
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6668

I never knew there was something like that in a chopper, but I know there's another command similar to that one...
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51

']['error wrote:

if you are shooting blackhawks: always try to aim for the tail. or else the missile will go trough the hole.
actually just always aim for the tail.
Not really, I just love to ram that thing right up there face, never gone through
Flaming_Maniac

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I never knew there was something like that in a chopper, but I know there's another command similar to that one...
It's not specifically for the chopper, it fixes hitboxes for everything. All it does is increase the number of times you make the server tell you where everyone actually is, so the graphics on your machine and where the server thinks everyone is are closer to the same thing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard