l41e
+677|6647

That's right.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/CG52/tumblerpin.jpg

Going to try to get it right now. News at 11.

Edit: No, it was not in the changelog. GG whoever typed that up.

Last edited by k30dxedle (2006-11-21 17:49:00)

Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6654|Brisbane, Australia

Timestamp wrote:

Today 11:48:34
l41e
+677|6647

Sarrk wrote:

Timestamp wrote:

It's an expression.

A crappy one.

And I'll use the excuse of time zones.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6746|The United Center

k30dxedle wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

Timestamp wrote:

It's an expression.

A crappy one.

And I'll use the excuse of time zones.
wtf, stop posting here and go get it.
l41e
+677|6647

That's right bitches. Tumbler pin is back and healthy.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/CG52/screen860.jpg

Yes, the edges are white. Get it yourself and you'll see what I mean.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691
it's not the tumbler pin anymore....GHEY!
how many points is it worth?

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-11-21 18:09:18)

l41e
+677|6647

Superior Mind wrote:

It's the "Titan survival pin". I still call it the tumbler pin because that sounds cooler. To me.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691

k30dxedle wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

It's the "Titan survival pin". I still call it the tumbler pin because that sounds cooler. To me.
exactly my point
so point value?

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-11-21 18:11:11)

{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6758|San Antonio, Texas
I've got it, but I CTD before I could see how many points it was worth. It's probably 5.
l41e
+677|6647

Superior Mind wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

exactly my point
so point value?
I don't know. Probably 5 or 10.

Edit: I'll go get it again. If I don't CTD again, I'll see how many points it's worth.

Last edited by k30dxedle (2006-11-21 18:14:44)

iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6545
Uh oh, EA added something. Only a matter of time before someone finds a way to get it 10,000 times in a round.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
CackNBallz
+45|6741|Toronto, Canada
Everytime you gain a tumbler pin a kitten dies.  It then proceeds to haunt you by causing you to CTD. There, see? There is still balance in this world.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6545
It's worth 10 if I remember correctly. Supposedly if you hit esc after getting the pin it won't CTD, and it actually worked and didn't crash the one time I got the pin. Sad that EA fuxed up again, though i'm not surprised.
1MaNArmY
+2|6796
Kind of hard to get the damn pin when your game crashes after the titan explodes.  EA claims their is a conflict with Nvidia current driver's, well my game was stable prior to the patch with out of date Nvidia drivers and now it crashes at the end of titan mode.  Guess I won't be updating to the current drivers as that is the cause of my game crashing

Last edited by 1MaNArmY (2006-11-21 21:12:05)

iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6545
I am using extremely old 84.21 drivers and I still crashed the 1st time.
-MP-Nuke1266
+20|6714
Yea, I'm using the drivers my cards came with. I don't see a reason to updade, so I'm not updating. It's not an issue with Nvidia current drivers. Honestly, though, Answer me this: How the hell does EA manage to create a GRAPHICS PROBLEM while messing with, say, the accuracy of the voss.

Last edited by -MP-Nuke1266 (2006-11-21 23:39:48)

Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6747|Mark it zero.

-MP-Nuke1266 wrote:

Yea, I'm using the drivers my cards came with. I don't see a reason to updade, so I'm not updating. It's not an issue with Nvidia current drivers. Honestly, though, Answer me this: How the hell does EA manage to create a GRAPHICS PROBLEM while messing with, say, the accuracy of the voss.
It's EA, they can find a way to fuck up anything.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6736

The Titan Survival pin is worth 10 points.
The pin is awarded when you jump of the enemy titan, after the core is destroyed, and you hit the ground before it goes *BIG BOOM*.

It doesn't work if you don't hit the ground, or jump of the Titan before it's core/hull is destroyed.
Drax
Paddles/Plane Whore
+28|6560|Australia, NSW
i got it and the silver titan destructor badge earlier today. Detonated 5 teammates + the core with my rdx to get the 500 points. great fun, but i dont know why they all gather round to the explosion. almost like hey want to be tked.
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6366|Cali
w00t tumbler pin back! Me go yay!
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6654|Brisbane, Australia

C7 should be adjusted so that when placed on the core, the explosion has no effect on all around. Fuck, even I could code that with the mod tools they give us.
Zefar
+116|6648|Sweden
That would make C7 a noob friendly device. Just go to a server that have FF off if you wanna blow shit up without caring about others.

So join a FF off server and stop trying to get it nerfed.

Edit: Also I don't see how anyone can glitch this little tumbler pin up to 5k or something since it's pretty hard to spam it that much.

Last edited by Zefar (2006-11-22 03:38:41)

-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6579|Melbourne, Australia.

Sarrk wrote:

C7 should be adjusted so that when placed on the core, the explosion has no effect on all around. Fuck, even I could code that with the mod tools they give us.
Nah. c7 damages the core waaaay too much. If it had no effect on the outside, the core would be blown 5 seconds after breaking into the room
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6468

I bet you can get tons of these if you get on the ground and then start jumping up and down all the time.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Bernadictus
+1,055|6736

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

Nah. c7 damages the core waaaay too much. If it had no effect on the outside, the core would be blown 5 seconds after breaking into the room
Too much? 5x RDX-C7 damages the core to 25%. It is the core, not the outside, that is 'The Hull'.
Go away, you are the reason they nerf stuff.

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

I bet you can get tons of these if you get on the ground and then start jumping up and down all the time.
No, tried that one already, the game registers your last location before the jump as The Titan.

You need. Titan Location > Drop > Ground Location.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard