Home
Section.80
+447|6855|Seattle, Washington, USA

KKKramer.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6553
People act like they've never seen a comedian be racist. Surprise, you didn't come here to see an episode of Seinfeld.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
cablecopulate
+449|6745|Massachusetts.
That wasn't him saying nigger as part of his act. That was just him getting pissed at being heckled and calling them nigger nigger nigger, fork up your ass.
acidkiller187
+123|6637
He caught his wife sleeping with a black dude that explains everything!
cablecopulate
+449|6745|Massachusetts.

acidkiller187 wrote:

"Not that there's anything wrong with that!"
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6652|Ohio
ya, that sucks, kramer was such an awsome guy on seinfeld. well, they say you should never meet your heroes.

really, as much as you want to defend the guy, its a hard thing to do.
psychotoxic187
+11|6716

Masques wrote:

topthrill05 wrote:

They were most likely being total ass holes too him and he just blew up.

Remember that in America the oppressed can do no wrong.
No reason to drop the N-bomb though.
While I agree with you, I find it a bit hypocritical. It is ok for one black to call another black the N word. If it's going to be an offensive word to them, then it should be considered offensive, no matter who it comes from. I've also seen lots of black comedians be racist towards whites. Why is that not a big deal?

Last edited by psychotoxic187 (2006-11-20 17:58:58)

acidkiller187
+123|6637

cablecopulate wrote:

acidkiller187 wrote:

Well if you don't like black people it does
bobby177
+129|6481|Texas.. getting out asap

psychotoxic187 wrote:

Masques wrote:

topthrill05 wrote:

While I agree with you, I find it a bit hypocritical. It is ok for one black to call another black the N word. If it's going to be an offensive word to them, then it should be considered offensive, no matter who it comes from. I've also seen lots of black comedians be racust towards whites. Why is that not a big deal?
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6652|Ohio

acidkiller187 wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

acidkiller187 wrote:

the joke is that the episode where the reporter thinks jerry and george are gay, they keep saying 'not that theres anything wrong with that' about gay relationships.
acidkiller187
+123|6637

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

acidkiller187 wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

the joke is that the episode where the reporter thinks jerry and george are gay, they keep saying 'not that theres anything wrong with that' about gay relationships.
Oh okay lmao Sorry i'm from South Africa Don't watch allot of jerry you know.
cablecopulate
+449|6745|Massachusetts.
yay, someone got it.
APortillo
+21|6520|California, USA
When did this happen?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

I saw him apologize on Letterman last night. Then of course I woke up this morning and it was on google.
Jerry Seinfeld was on last night to promote their season 7 dvd. My first thought was sucks to be him. I knew he was going to be asked about it. Then he said they had him on a satellite feed.

[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9107547518165183938&q=richards+letterman&hl=en[/google]
Xbone Stormsurgezz
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6598|Reisterstown, MD

Wow.  Just...wow.
I{endo
+20|6424|berlin

psychotoxic187 wrote:

Masques wrote:

topthrill05 wrote:

While I agree with you, I find it a bit hypocritical. It is ok for one black to call another black the N word. If it's going to be an offensive word to them, then it should be considered offensive, no matter who it comes from. I've also seen lots of black comedians be racist towards whites. Why is that not a big deal?
i beg to differ. a serious approach.

1. different usage of n word: you never attempted to find a logical answer to that? just wondering?
well, a hint: black people originally started to use the term "nigga" as a kind of "transformation tool" to outsmart racists. if you don't get that, i'm sorry. no hypocrisy involved.
so they have a justified reason to use it, you (the white bread ) don't - except for being a racist yourself.

2. black comedians being racist towards whites: it's a big deal to you if you don't get the fact that everyday racism towards black people took place for many hundreds of years, (and still going on) and no one can expect this will be forgotten in the blink of an eye by the ones affected. undeniable historical background.
so imo it's rather understandable as a white guy (doesn't mean i have to fully approve nor taking everything personal).
just try to get the big picture.

cheers.
Master*
Banned
+416|6502|United States

I{endo wrote:

i beg to differ. a serious approach.

1. different usage of n word: you never attempted to find a logical answer to that? just wondering?
well, a hint: black people originally started to use the term "nigga" as a kind of "transformation tool" to outsmart racists. if you don't get that, i'm sorry. no hypocrisy involved.
so they have a justified reason to use it, you (the white bread ) don't - except for being a racist yourself.

2. black comedians being racist towards whites: it's a big deal to you if you don't get the fact that everyday racism towards black people took place for many hundreds of years, (and still going on) and no one can expect this will be forgotten in the blink of an eye by the ones affected. undeniable historical background.
so imo it's rather understandable as a white guy (doesn't mean i have to fully approve nor taking everything personal).
just try to get the big picture.

cheers.
I just think that word shouldnt be said at all
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6477|New York

Homeschtar wrote:

KKKramer.
Damn, you beat me to it.
Master*
Banned
+416|6502|United States
heres some wikipedia for ya

Wikipedia wrote:

During a November 17, 2006 standup comedy routine at The Laugh Factory in West Hollywood, California, Richards responded to an African American heckler with racially charged comments captured on a patron's cell-phone camera, yelling, "fifty years ago we'd have you upside-down with a fucking fork up your ass," a comment widely interpreted as a lynching reference.[5] As the heckler was removed, Richards responded, "You can talk, you can talk! You're brave now, motherfucker," then shouted "He's a nigger! He's a nigger! He's a nigger!" When another black patron said that was "uncalled for," Richards retorted, "That's what happens when you interrupt a white man." After another audience member called Richards "a fucking cracker-ass motherfucker,"[6]Richards responded "Cracker-ass? You calling me cracker-ass, nigger?" Richards' outburst lasted about two minutes until audience members began leaving. Richards dropped his microphone and walked offstage, without explanation or apology, and an employee walked onstage and apologized.[7][8] Richards played the same venue the following evening without incident, but made no comment about his earlier tirade. [9] The Laugh Factory's formal statement said in part:

We do not support or condone the inappropriate, hurtful and offensive comments that Mr. Richards made on Friday night at the Laugh Factory. Mr. Richards was scheduled to appear on Saturday night and had informed management of his intention to apologize for his hurtful and unprofessional outburst from the previous night. He failed to do so and disappointed us. We have made it clear that Mr. Richards is no longer welcomed here.[10]
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6626|inside the recesses of your...

Spearhead wrote:

Well, there goes his career......

damn, I really liked Kramer, now I'm having second thoughts.
There is a real Kramer - Michael Richards is an actor - so you still CAN like Kramer if you wish.

And did he have an increible career after Seinfield???  I don't think things will change for him much.  Basically, if you've seen interviews with him on the DVDs he's actually a very serious, (diabolically possessed?) actor.  When other actors are having a good laugh at mess ups/outtakes, he's usually frustrated about it.  So he's an intense dude - his own person and it doesn't really bother me this news about him because I never really cared about the real person anyway.  The show is entertaining - that's about it.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6549|Texas - Bigger than France
I heard something on the radio today - a very long apology, where Richards said the heckler got the better of him.  He said that was no excuse and apologized about seven different ways.

The DJ then compared him to Mel Gibson.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

Letterman actually passed Leno in the overnight ratings. I'm betting people wanting to hear what Cosmo had to say played a part.

Pug wrote:

The DJ then compared him to Mel Gibson.
No way is it the same thing. Gibson was not performing.

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-11-21 07:59:21)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6630|Camp XRay

well this is getting out of control, the apology on letterman was kinda crazy. not sure what to think now. i feel like he has some sort of addiciton, all though it is easy for everyone to blame their problems on some type of addiction. he needs help and you could tell from the interview last night he does not lok right.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Disabl3d
+11|6412|Chicago

Spearhead wrote:

Well, there goes his career......

damn, I really liked Kramer, now I'm having second thoughts.
It is sad and pathetic. Hes a comedian.. you'd think he'd be used to people talking and shit during a show, just ask them to be quiet no big deal. He had to been drugged out or drunk or something. I used to like him, but I've lost all respect for him, and can't watch Seinfeld re-runs with out thinking, "What an idiot".

Last edited by Disabl3d (2006-11-21 08:09:00)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

I think he has either anger issues or just had a complete melt down. To me, I think he would have went off on anyone. I am reminded of something someone once said "I am not racist, I hate everyone". Unfortunately enough he happened to use a very sensitive topic as the avenue to release his rage. I would have loved to have heard everything prior. Not to say it's an excuse. He reminded me of someone who should have been taking meds and was not.
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard