Parker
isteal
+1,452|6386|The Gem Saloon
ok so i was watching the local news here in st louis with my wife last night. they were doing a special on all the fags waiting in line for the PS3, and they were outside of a best buy doing interviews. so they go and start interviewing the first guy in line, and hes gonna sell it on ebay and blah blah blah. they were doing a comparison to see how many people in line were actually going to keep it or sell it. so they go to the second guy in line, this is where it gets good. they start interviewing him, and on live tv he says "Ya all the people in this line are a bunch of noobs, they all want to play it, i want to sell it then ill pwn them." my wife looks at me with wide eyes, and says, "isnt that what all those video game nerds say on your game?" i just looked down lit a cigarette and shook my head......
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6670|In You Endo- Stoke

Parker wrote:

ok so i was watching the local news here in st louis with my wife last night. they were doing a special on all the fags waiting in line for the PS3, and they were outside of a best buy doing interviews. so they go and start interviewing the first guy in line, and hes gonna sell it on ebay and blah blah blah. they were doing a comparison to see how many people in line were actually going to keep it or sell it. so they go to the second guy in line, this is where it gets good. they start interviewing him, and on live tv he says "Ya all the people in this line are a bunch of noobs, they all want to play it, i want to sell it then ill pwn them." my wife looks at me with wide eyes, and says, "isnt that what all those video game nerds say on your game?" i just looked down lit a cigarette and shook my head......
LOL, hahaha even ya missus knows the lingo!
+1 for the laugh
The Magic Mullet
+240|6416
How do you pronounce 'pwn'? Is it 'pown', 'pawn' or 'poon'?

Or do you say 'own' and hope she gets that you said it with a spelling mistake?
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6742
Yeah this computer game lingo sometimes creeps out into my real life. Sometimes i find myself talking to friends who do not play these games and blurt out words like "owned" "noob" "noobish" "whore".

Think i need to take a break from the gamers life.
Parker
isteal
i dont know how you would spell it.....my best would probably be "poan"
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6670|In You Endo- Stoke
Yeah especailly when ya missus say "what you doing"
me-"Oh just walker whoring" lol no wonder she gives me a funny look.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6742
Walking along the street and then someone walks out infront of you. As you walk away you turn to your friend, girlfriend or wife and say "Fucking Noob! Why dont they watch were they are going!"
Sondernkommando
+22|6707
Your smoking has to stop first, pal.
Parker
isteal
well ive decided that when i start calling people noobs in real life its time to stop playing for awhile.....
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6680|UK
I already call people noobs in RL, especially my Gf, my sister and my brother.

Last night we were watching jackass on MTV and she said "he just got owned"

I said

"wtf?"
Altophish
+8|6492

Parker wrote:

well ive decided that when i start calling people noobs in real life its time to stop playing for awhile.....
Amen.

Although as I'm driving around town I do find myself thinking, "That would be a great place to snipe from!"
Parker
isteal

Altophish wrote:

Parker wrote:

Amen.

Although as I'm driving around town I do find myself thinking, "That would be a great place to snipe from!"
thats different man...thats having a tactical view on things. if im somewhere and a gangbanger walks in, i find my shooting line just in case.....
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6725|Oslo, Norway
lol!
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.
Don't get why people trying to buy the PS3 are fags...

I know a weird guy who says all the terms all the time.It's awkward when he's around.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6759|Tenn
ive slowly worked a few words into RL. kinda awkwerd around the wrong ppl, but it can be quite funny.

them -"whatd u say?"
me - "oh nothing, get back to work ya noob"
JahManRed
wank
+646|6619|IRELAND

they are wasting their time. A well put together PC is always going to 'own' a PS2.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6569|Florida
People are going retarded over new game systems.  Every time a new one is released, someone gets trampled, shot, beat up, robbed, etc., and every time they still make a "shortage" of them so that they sell like crazy.  I wonder if the marketing team at those companies such as Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo sit and laugh as people are being killed over this stupid shit.  I laugh at the stupidity of people paying $2,000 for them, but I think its sad that people have to get hurt/killed over it.
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6610|inside the recesses of your...

Parker wrote:

i dont know how you would spell it.....my best would probably be "poan"
No no.....gamers "pown" you.  Banks "poan" you.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6569|Florida
lol
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6582|Reisterstown, MD

I got mine with little fan fare..or something..Just walked into Future Shop and walked out.
Hy$t3RiA
Pocket Rocket
+5|6390|Blighty

Altophish wrote:

Parker wrote:

Amen.

LMAO you really do need to stop smoking and/or drinking, those sort of thoughts won't do you any good!
liquix
+51|6445|Peoples Republic of Portland
< looks at a bum

< thinks "freaking low rank noob"
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6522|Boston, MA
I'm all for video games, but never will I speak the video game talk. It's retarded and anybody who actually thinks it's cool should seriously go get a catscan.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6511|Adelaide, South Australia

liquix wrote:

< looks at a bum

< thinks "freaking low rank noob"
looks at Bill Gates

thinks "omfg, stapadder"
Simon
basically
+838|6649|UK

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote: