antin0de
+44|6683|SL,UT
Just thought I'd express my gratitude to EA, cause they've made the knife useable!  And that they've devised a system by which I can account for all the suckers who've bled on my blade!  I have more kills with the knife than any other weapon!  Really!  My 88 Voss L-AR kills are second place to my 104 knife kills!  Exclaimation point!!!11!!!oneone!  And I don't even have active camo!

I only have one gripe!  How do I find out who has the most dog tags!  I must know how many I need for first place!

And one more thing!  My 2142 name is gnarbuckets!  If you join a server that I'm on, watch out!  I'm probably stalking you with my knife!

Later!
gnarbuckets
MagiCandy
+18|6670
Go to leaderboard
switch to the weapons tab
then switch to the BJ-2 Combat Knife

there you go.
AoWs-Avantek
+3|6428|New York
Nice you've been sitting in those knife and pistol servers...
jsnipy
+3,276|6539|...

AoWs-Avantek wrote:

why because he has 104 knife kills?
MagiCandy
+18|6670
Who needs K/P severs when you have titan mode?
MDKThePriest
+6|6578
I have 101 knife kills and I've never gone into a pistol knife server
Entertayner
+826|6587

I have like 500 and i dunno where i am but not top, you've got a way to go.
dont_be_ss
+312|6610|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
sharpshot19 has about 800
AoWs-Avantek
+3|6428|New York
I have 250 knife kills but I also have 2000 lambert machine gun kills unless you already got the purple heart you have more gun kills then knife. Oh yeah and I have Expert in knife.
AoWs-Avantek
+3|6428|New York
And havent gone to a pistol and knife server ever in BF2 or in BF2142.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6736|California

My 581 knife kills orgasms on your 104

antin0de
+44|6683|SL,UT

AoWs-Avantek wrote:

Nevar!

Titan mode FTW!

And Camp Gibraltar.  But never 24/7.
antin0de
+44|6683|SL,UT

AoWs-Avantek wrote:

I have 250 knife kills but I also have 2000 lambert machine gun kills unless you already got the purple heart you have more gun kills then knife. Oh yeah and I have Expert in knife.
Nope!  No purple heart!  Of course I've killed more people with guns than my knife!  But not with any single gun!
burton
+9|6436|Da Bay, California
stop using exclamation points....ur good mood is pissing me off. BTW what is your  total KDR? probly sucks if all u do is knife.
Rihgoha
+2|6745|Estonia
Got over 250 knife kills but i quit actively knifing people after i got my expert, now i only go for easy knife kills like snipers and sometimes accept knife fights

Last edited by Rihgoha (2006-11-16 15:51:45)

spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6658|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

antin0de wrote:

And one more thing!  My 2142 name is gnarbuckets!  If you join a server that I'm on, watch out!  I'm probably stalking you with my knife!
to be met with a lovely 15 gauger from my Clark 15B

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-11-16 15:52:11)

sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6712|minnesota

antin0de wrote:

Just thought I'd express my gratitude to EA, cause they've made the knife useable!  And that they've devised a system by which I can account for all the suckers who've bled on my blade!  I have more kills with the knife than any other weapon!  Really!  My 88 Voss L-AR kills are second place to my 104 knife kills!  Exclaimation point!!!11!!!oneone!  And I don't even have active camo!

I only have one gripe!  How do I find out who has the most dog tags!  I must know how many I need for first place!

Later!
gnarbuckets
boy you got a long ways to go....top guy has like 2000 something, i used to be in 51 place with 741 but dont play that much anymore (i got about 760 now )...and you got that last part wrong....im probably the one stalking you with my knife

Last edited by sharpshot19 (2006-11-16 15:55:20)

antin0de
+44|6683|SL,UT

burton wrote:

stop using exclamation points....ur good mood is pissing me off. BTW what is your  total KDR? probly sucks if all u do is knife.
Yep!  Last time I checked, my KDR was like 0.85!  Shitty huh!

But in all seriousness, I was negative before I started KnifeQuest 2006.  I am the king of spawning right in the line of fire, or better yet, in a tard-piloted transport that crashes right when I spawn.

1. Spawn
2. Die.
3. Spawn.
4. Die.
5. Spawn.
6. Die.
7. ???
8. Profit!
Crusty
+11|6794

antin0de wrote:

burton wrote:

But in all seriousness, I was negative before I started KnifeQuest 2006.  I am the king of spawning right in the line of fire, or better yet, in a tard-piloted transport that crashes right when I spawn.

1. Spawn
2. Die.
3. Spawn.
4. Die.
5. Spawn.
6. Die.
7. ???
8. Profit!
Please tell me thats a reference to the underpants gnomes!

On topic, I have about 30 knives. It sucks cuz i cant use active camo as my computer sucks so much taht i drop to about 5 FPS when its turned on. and dont even get me started on whenever there is an explosion or i use a drop pod.

Last edited by Crusty (2006-11-16 17:42:55)

Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6723|67.222.138.85
! < .
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6448|Washington State, USA

Crusty wrote:

antin0de wrote:

burton wrote:

1. Spawn
2. Die.
3. Spawn.
4. Die.
5. Spawn.
6. Die.
7. ???
8. Profit!
Please tell me thats a reference to the underpants gnomes!

On topic, I have about 30 knives. It sucks cuz i cant use active camo as my computer sucks so much taht i drop to about 5 FPS when its turned on. and dont even get me started on whenever there is an explosion or i use a drop pod.
unfortunaltly the camo is useless, i have about 200 knife kills
a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6732|MoVal, Southern California
i have about 106 unique kills, 136 total knife kills. it's going to be a bitch trying to get the expert knife badge... i've only gotten around 12 IAR.

maybe i can get it defending the titan
Revelstoke
The Medic Whore
+9|6718|Ontario
knife + active camo= noob ownage

synthesis for the win!!!

(if any of you study chem )
vpyroman
Aeon Supreme commander
+16|6633|UCF
Speaking of purple heart, how many points do you get for that?

Active Camo is only good when the target doesn't have particle effects on, if a recon player runs through particles, its an instant giveaway.
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6778|Internet!
You don't get points for medals.

Active Camo is mostly useless for knifing, just whore the titan or a city map, and you'll get plenty of knife kills.

270 or so here, got my expert badge and now I just whore the voss.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard