Upper Torso53%53% - 44
Arms1%1% - 1
Lower Torso7%7% - 6
Legs7%7% - 6
Total: 83
Bevo
Nah
+718|6491|Austin, Texas
When trying to kill a soldier, medium distance let's say, where do you generally aim?
[barring sniper rifles]

Personally, I find myself aiming right for the head.
Which is odd, because in BF2, I usually aimed for the upper torso.

I suppose this is due to the extra accuracy given by the 2142 weapons, going for the head just seems the most effective. Oh, and I ALWAYS zoom, no matter the distance. If I'm close enough that I don't need to zoom, I pull out the knife. (<5 meters.)

Anyway, post your opinions and tell me if you aim the same place as in BF2.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6726|United States of America
Lower torso or Upper torso, but usually lower so the kick gets me more hits.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6615|Ohio
the crotchal region.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6375|NSW, Australia

usally if i see an enemy soldier i spray and pray
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6409|somewhere other then here
me i just shot at them
Janja
Jiggaboo Jones
+11|6352|FLOOR E DUH
penial
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

In yo face!
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6615|Malibu
Depending on what role I am playing I do have a different style of aiming. However, if I average them out, upper torso comes at the top.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6591|Gold coast, Aus.
For the head. In BF2 i aimed upper torso but with the little laser dot instead of iron sights, and better hit rego (i had a poor one in BF2, 20 shots to a stationary enemy to kill them) I can aim at the head easier and i know it will hit andnot be just a false one.

Also, i use the scope nearly all the time. In Bf2 i used to unscope with the AK 101 and M16 lots, now im the opposite.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6648|In You Endo- Stoke
The upper torso and only zoom really when support or sniper(most of the time)
MrEzeuss
+26|6360|Nethterlands (ZH)

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

usally if i see an enemy soldier i spray and pray
HEY! are you stealing my tactic AND telling it to the world!
Now everyone will be adopting it!

#^%& now i'll have to learn how to shoot.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6719|Mark it zero.
medium to close range i spray at their upper torso, but longer ranges i burst at their heads.
Revelstoke
The Medic Whore
+9|6672|Ontario
upper torso.. the spray usually brings it up to the head
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6619|Hong Kong
Lower torso, because the recoil will automatically bring the gun upwards. This way I put as many bullets in the guy as possible.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6496|Singapore
upper torso and let the recoil bring the gun up to the head
Magius5.0
+106|6351|UMass Amherst
If the stupid bastard shooting at me is prone and I'm close enough, I'll aim for their face and put them down with a couple of well-placed headshots; same with crouching.  If they're running and gunning, I'll take my chances and aim for mid-chest, seeing as a headshot is dicey in those circumstances.  Baur H-AR is sniper-like, if you can time your shots (compensating for the massive recoil) this gun will put them down fast at medium to long range (ideally 20+ meters).  For all other circumstances, aim for mid-chest level; it gives you more room for error than if you're aiming at their legs or upper torso.
link52787
+29|6491
upper torso, If I am too lazy I guess where they will run and I throw my nade to intercept him. Let my nade do my dirty work.
Salgurdar
+6|6359|Melbourne, Australia
I like to shoot people in the throat, they make a satisfying gurgling sound as their life-blood spills...........
Oh, you mean in the GAME....

I guess I aim for the neck area, or upper upper torso really, good chance of a headshot with collateral damage to the torso area.
.|microphage
+4|6603|Vancouver, BC
it depends. When i'm using a LMG i start at the upper torso and move to the head cuase of the CoF. With Voss i always aim for the head and clark i aim at the torso.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

I've been using the Clarks and LMGs almost exclusively and I've found the lower-mid torso the best place to aim... Or the kneecaps. For some reason leg shots seem to do alot of damage.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
upper torso
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6612|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
the balls.
JohnLeavitt
+16|6413
I aim at the upper torso because i take advantage of the random acurasy of the wepon. if  get lucky i hit a head shot, if not i still hit the body. oh and i use the Voss in single shot, all the time, then i use the shotgun at close range. btw i do aim for the head with the shotgun...lol, more satisfying backflip lol....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard