raxen
Banned
+16|6484
Been hard at work with TheLifeSaver to get some clutch TV shots these past few days and picked the best out of the compilation.

Created and Edited by |TOP| Nexar

High Quality:

http://files.filefront.com/Precision1mp … einfo.html

Low Quality:

I hope you enjoyed watching it as much as i enjoyed making and playing it.

IF YOU LIKE THE VIDEO - GIVE KARMA TO SPAWNOFTHEMIST

Last edited by raxen (2006-11-11 17:26:02)

Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6510|Minnesota eh
Nice shots, i have 0 skill with TV but i can pwn with teh missles

what song is that?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

LifeSaver is uber russian secks master.
raxen
Banned
+16|6484

Mr.Casual wrote:

Nice shots, i have 0 skill with TV but i can pwn with teh missles

what song is that?
says in the credits - its 30/30-150 by StoneSour
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6604|Philadelphia, PA
Neat video. I totally suck with the air ships.

Question: Which do you like better? The TV missles in BF2 or the TV Missles in 2142. Because I hate the 2142 missles.

Last edited by Big McLargehuge (2006-11-11 17:12:59)

raxen
Banned
+16|6484
That would be more a question for thelifesaver but i would probably guess he would choose 2142 because its a challenge and the gunner relys on the pilot to help do that extra damage in order to finish em off.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6664|under there hayousaidunderwear
Pretty nice, would be fun to battle you sometime.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6831|Denver colorado

Big McLargehuge wrote:

Question: Which do you like better? The TV missles in BF2 or the TV Missles in 2142. Because I hate the 2142 missles.
Who the FUCK likes the bf2142 more then the bf2? I'm pretty sure it's nobody.

After seeing this video I think I'm going to go and try the gunships more.
Master*
Banned
+416|6496|United States

lavadisk wrote:

Big McLargehuge wrote:

gunship whore lol
majorassult
I <3 ak101

lavadisk wrote:

Big McLargehuge wrote:

I like 2142's missle more then bf2.  BF2's missle was too easy.  2142 actually takes skill
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

Masterstyle wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

Big McLargehuge wrote:

gunship whore lol
No we are shotty whores. remember?
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

majorassult wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

Big McLargehuge wrote:

I like 2142's missle more then bf2.  BF2's missle was too easy.  2142 actually takes skill
Ah, thats interesting. My thoughts was that the bf2 ones are better but people prefer them because of the skill level.
Master*
Banned
+416|6496|United States

lavadisk wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

gunship whore lol
No we are shotty whores. remember?
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6536|Edmonton Alberta
sweet vid... i suck ass with the tv missles in 2142.....only if i had a mouse with changable dpi

edit: so thats how you can get out of being upside down in the gunships...most of the time whenever i end uo upside down i just think im done for and bail at least now i know theres a way to get out of it

Last edited by straz_mataz (2006-11-11 17:36:53)

majorassult
I <3 ak101

straz_mataz wrote:

sweet vid... i suck ass with the tv missles in 2142.....only if i had a mouse with changable dpi

edit: so thats how you can get out of being upside down in the gunships...most of the time whenever i end uo upside down i just think im done for and bail at least now i know theres a way to get out of it
Whenever I go upside down I hold down S to go into hover mode and it usually flips the gunship right back over.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6536|Edmonton Alberta

majorassult wrote:

straz_mataz wrote:

Whenever I go upside down I hold down S to go into hover mode and it usually flips the gunship right back over.
really? i guess i just havent spent enough time in a gunship yet then..+1 for that info
majorassult
I <3 ak101

straz_mataz wrote:

majorassult wrote:

straz_mataz wrote:

really? i guess i just havent spent enough time in a gunship yet then..+1 for that info
Yeah, that works for me at least.  Go try it out.  Hold S then try and barrel roll back over.
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6449|Newcastle NSW Australia
Nice vid dude, ur an awsome shot, Im in the middle of making a drop poding vid, should b good!
_The.Don_05
Im super serial
+58|6584|England
Wow I didn't think anyone could use the tv missiles in 2142, nice vid man.

Last edited by _The.Don_05 (2006-11-12 05:17:56)

pippin_death
Devon Dweller
+36|6588|Devon, England
I could do that if I didn't get lag lol
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
I teamed up with a clanner and used the tv's and learned them pretty good. You really need teamwork for those things to work.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85
2142 flying things suck balls for the pilot. You can't do a bank turn, drop altitude while strafing, do a barrel roll, or basically anything that takes any skill to do. I'm pretty sure I could train my dog to get the thing in the air and hit the titan with missiles.

That said pretty nice vid, it's always nice to see someone using the choppers as a team and not solo. Nice teamwork, good skill with the new missiles.

Last edited by Flaming_Maniac (2006-11-12 12:06:01)

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

2142 flying things suck balls for the pilot. You can't do a bank turn, drop altitude while strafing, do a barrel roll, or basically anything that takes any skill to do. I'm pretty sure I could train my dog to get the thing in the air and hit the titan with missles.

That said pretty nice vid, it's always nice to see somoene using the choppers as a team and not solo. Nice teamwork, good skill with the new missles.
DO A BARREL ROLL!
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6482|Purdue

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

2142 flying things suck balls for the pilot. You can't do a bank turn, drop altitude while strafing, do a barrel roll, or basically anything that takes any skill to do.
Actually, yes you can. It just takes skill.
Which I don't have, but I've been with pilots who do.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

Goven wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

2142 flying things suck balls for the pilot. You can't do a bank turn, drop altitude while strafing, do a barrel roll, or basically anything that takes any skill to do.
Actually, yes you can. It just takes skill.
Which I don't have, but I've been with pilots who do.
Exactly

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard