..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6656
https://www.prospect.org/web/galleries/default-image/cover12-bush.jpg
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6650|Seattle, WA
Just the kind of annoying over generalization and ignorance from the left thats been going on since 2002.  The cover should have read:

Democrats promise to be more moderate so they don't lose power in 2 years.

What should sum things up is you guys should try to be a little less partisan, just like the right should.

Last edited by AlbertWesker[RE] (2006-11-10 12:12:16)

jsnipy
+3,276|6529|...

ZOMG ... Richard Parker talks about Gene Spelring's RX
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6556|Southeastern USA
liberal intelligence=oxymoron
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6656

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

Just the kind of annoying over generalization
I honestly find this over generalization true.
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6650|Seattle, WA

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

You're free to do so, but that doesn't make you very well balanced or intelligent, I mean honestly, you guys having been spewing hate since 2002, when will it stop, I hope it will now.  Thanks.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6656

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

You're free to do so, but that doesn't make you very well balanced or intelligent, I mean honestly, you guys having been spewing hate since 2002, when will it stop, I hope it will now.  Thanks.
yes it will stop now that the Bush administration has lost power over congress. How does this prove that I'm unbalanced or not intelligent. The simplicity of this article can easily be compared to the achievements of the current government.
l41e
+677|6655

PFFT. Issues? What issues? All that people are doing are arguing back and forth, trying to make their opponents look bad. "omgliberal" "omgneocon" "omgwtfbbq[badinsulthere]". How about we get to the important stuff?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6656

k30dxedle wrote:

. "omgliberal" "omgneocon" "omgwtfbbq[badinsulthere]".
omgomg
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6650|Seattle, WA

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

yes it will stop now that the Bush administration has lost power over congress. How does this prove that I'm unbalanced or not intelligent. The simplicity of this article can easily be compared to the achievements of the current government.
Answer me this than, did the right so heavily scrutinize Clinton, to the point of HATRED?? Not even close to the scale that has happened to Bush, not even close.
l41e
+677|6655

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

Answer me this than, did the right so heavily scrutinize Clinton, to the point of HATRED?? Not even close to the scale that has happened to Bush, not even close.
Frankly, right now, I see a lot of people blaming everything on Clinton.
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6650|Seattle, WA

k30dxedle wrote:

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

A lot of people blaming everything on Clinton.  Hardly.
l41e
+677|6655

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

I exaggerated. Bite me.
Dr_Paulos236
+41|6402|England
Anyone notice theres a story on that front page by a Robert COCKBURN. Just made me giggle lol!
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6650|Seattle, WA

k30dxedle wrote:

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

I exaggerated. Bite me.
A lot, and know, I haven't had my tetanus booster.  But seriously, cmon, you can't say that Clinton was scrutinized as much, you just can't.  I'm just amazed at the AMOUNT of hatred from the left, that I have personally seen on my college campus.  For instance, when talking to someone, Someone asked me if I was conservative, I said yeah, wanna talk about something, do some intelligent debate, and they roll their eyes at me and call me an idiot and a fool.  Thanks, real respectful. 

Here's the difference, at least for me, I would NEVER call someone stupid solely based on their political affiliation.
liquix
+51|6460|Peoples Republic of Portland

kr@cker wrote:

liberal intelligence=oxymoron
He's right, we are just retards who can't do anything but cry.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6656
No one said anything about hatred here
l41e
+677|6655

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

I exaggerated. Bite me.
A lot, and know, I haven't had my tetanus booster.  But seriously, cmon, you can't say that Clinton was scrutinized as much, you just can't.  I'm just amazed at the AMOUNT of hatred from the left, that I have personally seen on my college campus.  For instance, when talking to someone, Someone asked me if I was conservative, I said yeah, wanna talk about something, do some intelligent debate, and they roll their eyes at me and call me an idiot and a fool.  Thanks, real respectful. 

Here's the difference, at least for me, I would NEVER call someone stupid solely based on their political affiliation.
Very true. Personally I'm mostly liberal and even I'm amazed at this crap.
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6650|Seattle, WA

k30dxedle wrote:

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

I exaggerated. Bite me.

Good, you should, because you need to bring more moderation to the left, otherwise come 08, its gonna be hard times for Dems.  I think you guys should really push to make this country better, BUT NOT because "Bush fuxed it up" or some bullshit.  Gimme a break on that stuff.  Good post dxedle.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6656
tell me, which dem has the most potential to become a good president
l41e
+677|6655

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

Good, you should, because you need to bring more moderation to the left, otherwise come 08, its gonna be hard times for Dems.  I think you guys should really push to make this country better, BUT NOT because "Bush fuxed it up" or some bullshit.  Gimme a break on that stuff.  Good post dxedle.
Thanks. One of my classmates wants "Hillary for '08" and for the left to be, well, uber-left. Um...wtf? From what I've heard, 45% of the US consider themselves moderate. Democrats need to go to the center and cut the Bush stuff to stand any chance in the Presidential elections.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6656
I believe that if Hillary Clinton becomes president the government would just become fucked up
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6650|Seattle, WA

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

tell me, which dem has the most potential to become a good president
Definitely not Hilary, the way things are going if Obama wants it, he's going to have the party behind him.

Last edited by AlbertWesker[RE] (2006-11-10 12:43:27)

AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6650|Seattle, WA
Wow you guys are a lot less left than I previously thought, I commend you both on your moderation and denouncing Hilary, because she is DEFINITELY the wrong direction for the country.  Nothing to do with Gender BTW.....

I think you guys are going to put up Obama, because he is definitely moderate but is HIDING a lot of his values on key issues for the very reason of staying moderate. 
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6656
I say bring some fresh blood and ideas into the government.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard