FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6687|Devon, England
screw the stats, the only way to know if someone is a good player is to play with or beside them.

now, i'm not being big headed or anything, but i know i'm a good player. i am a big part of my team (obviously not all the while, everyone has their bad days) and i get good scores. i am efficient in every form of fighting, defending, commanding, driving etc. i'm at my best with my clan and love getting right into the action. i may die alot, but i take more people down with me.

say what you want, but i know.
SGT.Slayero
+98|6461|Life in a vacuum sucks
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6531|Edmonton Alberta

xWSxCriminalx wrote:

mech KD (2142) 15: 1 is good but 100:1 (like TOP KAMIKaz3) is supreme.
kamikaz3 is crazy good in the mech... u know he is rated #6 in all canadians criminal?

anyway the vehicle K/D ratios in 2142 are fucked... they arent how many times you have died while in a mech its how many times you have died BY a mech....  all the k/d ratios for all weapons/vehicles are like this so they dont meen anything in my book.... i think as long as you have an overall  k/d ratio above 2 your a very good player

SGT.Slayero wrote:

sea 4 ur self 
K/D ratio below 1....FAIL

Last edited by straz_mataz (2006-11-10 10:00:46)

Zefar
+116|6646|Sweden
This is my Score Zefar and it's mainly from Support Kit to, gotta love that Shuko.

I got 2.22 Kd ratio and I got my experience from BF2 mainly. Overall I good because played games for a long time.
I have yet to be called hacker in BF2 or BF2142.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6627|New Hampshire, USA
I'm teh 1337est player of them all
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Zefar
+116|6646|Sweden
Hmm NS, I think I have played with some of you people. All thou you people wasn't that good. You did put out attack orders but not as much as my Squad leader does. :3
Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6384|Scotland
To know if someone is a good player I need to play against them.  You pick up how good they are after playing with them.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6638|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Zefar wrote:

spawnofthemist: Imo you are just lazy and don't like to work up your rank to get the weapons you won't but just abuse a glitch to get loads of points and then play with the weapon the rest of the time. If you get a reset you just do it again and over and over. But I don't see how that is any fun.
Though when you play the game normally without abusing any bugs I'd see you as a better player.

Zefar wrote:

This is my Score Zefar and it's mainly from Support Kit to, gotta love that Shuko.

I got 2.22 Kd ratio and I got my experience from BF2 mainly. Overall I good because played games for a long time.
that's quite plainly because you suck.

before i discovered the glitch, i had a higher win/loss ratio (2.99), higher overall KDR (6.3), SPM (3.4), higher rank (Warrant Officer Gold), better best round score (126)

i'm a better player than you, yet you claim to be better than me?

i can't see your logic.
Zefar
+116|6646|Sweden

spawnofthemist wrote:

Zefar wrote:

spawnofthemist: Imo you are just lazy and don't like to work up your rank to get the weapons you won't but just abuse a glitch to get loads of points and then play with the weapon the rest of the time. If you get a reset you just do it again and over and over. But I don't see how that is any fun.
Though when you play the game normally without abusing any bugs I'd see you as a better player.

Zefar wrote:

that's quite plainly because you suck.

before i discovered the glitch, i had a higher win/loss ratio (2.99), higher overall KDR (6.3), SPM (3.4), higher rank (Warrant Officer Gold), better best round score (126)

i'm a better player than you, yet you claim to be better than me?

i can't see your logic.
I never really claimed to "better" but I would see you as a better(like fair play and not a lame one that abuse glitches).

And I don't really suck, I took the wrong path that don't give a lot of points in a short time.

Support kit = You only get main points from getting Silver/Gold badge but those takes time to get. The ammo hub don't give that much points per round unless you abuse the titan which I don't.

Assault Kit = It's the same thing here, you get some major points from Silver and Gold Badge but the rest are from medic hub and such.

If you want loads of points in the start you should get Recon and get that demo pak and easily get 3-4 Ribbons or whatever it was and get like 500-1500 each and easily go up several ranks.

Also I don't know if you whored the Tanks or not but I'm sure you did. I usually head into the main battle where everyone is with support.
Support main guns are better than the unlock one and shotgun is not worht the use on most maps so it was a waste imo. Got the sniper but that one don't bring in loads of points.

Plus I don't whore tanks and such one reason why my KD ain't sicking high.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6635|Montreal, Qc, Canada
yes i am... well why im not ?
spawnofthemist
Banned
i don't really use vehicles either.

I use the Support shotgun, it's most definitely NOT a waste. If you're in a good squad with medics, an engineer and a standard LMG Support guy, the guy with the shotgun is a lifesaver in CQC.

And if you can't get that many ammo points per round without titan padding, then you're squadding up with the wrong kinda people.. the ones who care about meaningless stats such as accuracy.

Assault is the most versatile kit in the game, as it encompasses little parts of everything.

And i'm really good at this game, i just chose to show the world the terrible coding that went into this game.
If i cared about what someone else thought of my stats then I would have used an alternate account.

Being reset means I can have the fun of getting the awards again too.
Rumfuddle
+14|6714

spawnofthemist wrote:

That really made me laugh.  What an odd way to have fun with the game.  The joy from getting a bronze badge over and over must leave you in goose pimples!
Zefar
+116|6646|Sweden

spawnofthemist wrote:

i don't really use vehicles either.

I use the Support shotgun, it's most definitely NOT a waste. If you're in a good squad with medics, an engineer and a standard LMG Support guy, the guy with the shotgun is a lifesaver in CQC.

And if you can't get that many ammo points per round without titan padding, then you're squadding up with the wrong kinda people.. the ones who care about meaningless stats such as accuracy.

Assault is the most versatile kit in the game, as it encompasses little parts of everything.

And i'm really good at this game, i just chose to show the world the terrible coding that went into this game.
If i cared about what someone else thought of my stats then I would have used an alternate account.

My squads is mostly consist of 2 people. Me and my friend the rest of the retards don't wanna join a squad at all or join it but is on picknik on the edge of the map.

I did start to use Assault a lot more now due to that I have Voss and getting Baur. And my Squad Leader is Support kit so we work together pretty good.

Well shottie is good on titan but I like to pick of target on medium to longer distance and long. In close combat I usually spray because it's the fastest way to kill someone.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6636|Your moms bedroom
you are a good player if you shoot a medic, pick up his medic kit, revive a squad member, throw out some med packs, kill a support player, pick up his kit, resupply the rest of your squad, and throw out some extra ammo packs then pick up your old kit and continue onto the next flag cap!

*edit ~ i forgot to add.....while drinking a beer

Last edited by Locoloki (2006-11-10 12:52:53)

jugobeer
+18|6450
you are a good player if you shoot a medic, pick up his medic kit, revive a squad member, throw out some med packs, kill a support player, pick up his kit, resupply the rest of your squad, and throw out some extra ammo packs then pick up your old kit and continue onto the next flag cap!

^^^^^^
spawnofthemist
Banned
you're a good forum poster if you use the quote button.
doc. josh
+48|6541
One round my accuracy was 69% it owned
spawnofthemist
Banned
k.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6716|California

I knife bitches, alot of them. Kinda figured that it would end up as my favorite weapon
Revelstoke
The Medic Whore
+9|6698|Ontario
god spawn.. do you like have a job.. or go to school or something?
your always on here
you never answered me about the AOE1 match either bitch
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6693|minnesota

stryyker wrote:

I knife bitches, alot of them. Kinda figured that it would end up as my favorite weapon
lol i just run around with a knife out ya know...a kill here a kill there, when im feelin ramboish ill jump in a group of 5 guys and start swingin away only to get tked from a grenade

Last edited by sharpshot19 (2006-11-10 12:23:46)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6716|California

sharpshot19 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

lol i just run around with a knife out ya know...a kill here a kill there, when im feelin ramboish ill jump in a group of 5 guys and start swingin away only to get tked from a grenade
Yea.

I dont even use the knife that much, but when I command, or AFK, i keep the knife out.
spawnofthemist
Banned
knife fight later stryyker. k?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6716|California

spawnofthemist wrote:

knife fight later stryyker. k?
m`k

assuming my internet starts working on the gaming computer. Fucking DSL, or fucking modem.. I have no idea what is wrong with it.
Immobile Sniper
+3|6496
> I don't think I'm a good all-around player no. In the 24/7 Oman servers I spend most of my time in,I feel like despite the fact I am useless in air combat,as a gunner or pilot,as a sniper I'm starting to have an impact on how maps play out. My sniper accuracy is up literally 15% from when I first started,sitting at 43.02 now. I just had my best map ever in any server,124 with a Gold Medal in a 64 man Oman without a single kill coming from an air vehicle,111 of those points came running the sniper kit,22 legit sniper kills,4 pistol kills,2 claymores and 5 AA kills either with the AT or Stinger. It doesn't seem like anyone I run into in those maps ISN'T a better player,but I give it hell and don't do things that hurt the team. I only have 27 team kills,all accidental,and am proud of the fact that I've NEVER intentionally shot a teammate,or killed for a vehicle. Whatever the team needs,I do.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard