Brasso
+1,549|6631

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
You got that right.
ToiletTrooper
+25|6776|WC
I agree with him.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada
Lmao
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6743|London

https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
wreck®
+10|6387
Way to repost old garbage? And way to be stupid and believe what you want to hear instead of what has been repeatedly confirmed that it was just a botched joke.
|-->KN<--|
+13|6682|Schlacht um Stalingrad
He's right... Just saying what is true.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6691|Tampa Bay Florida
"Elections are coming.  That means only 4 more days of forcing John Kerry to apologize."

- Stephen Colbert
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6446|The Land of Scott Walker

wreck® wrote:

Way to repost old garbage? And way to be stupid and believe what you want to hear instead of what has been repeatedly confirmed that it was just a botched joke.
We believe what we hear and see in the video, not what he "meant to say".  Pfff.   Look at his record, he's pissed on the military since he stepped out of Vietnam and threw his medals (that he pressured people to give him) over the wall.  I don't believe what he meant to say.  He think the military is filled with a bunch of uneducated stiffs who were too stupid to get into college.  I beg to differ.  Can you fly an F-15 senator Kerry?  No.  Can you fly a helicopter?  No.  Can you HALO jump?  No.  Then shut up.

Last edited by Stingray24 (2006-11-07 13:52:17)

m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK

Stingray24 wrote:

wreck® wrote:

We believe what we hear and see in the video, not what he "meant to say".  Pfff.   Look at his record, he's pissed on the military since he stepped out of Vietnam and threw his medals (that he pressured people to give him) over the wall.  I don't believe what he meant to say.  He think the military is filled with a bunch of uneducated stiffs who were too stupid to get into college.  I beg to differ.  Can you fly an F-15 senator Kerry?  No.  Can you fly a helicopter?  No.  Can you HALO jump?  No.  Then shut up.
Anyone can.  It's called training and being committed.

Noel Edmonds can fly a fucking helo for god sake.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
IRONCHEF
+385|6492|Northern California
Oh, and of course John Kerry didn't apologize for his remarks....and he didn't also give context for that quote explaining that it was a bad joke.

/sarcasm
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6695|The Ville
Look's like I'm stuck in Iraq
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6546|England

ToiletTrooper wrote:

I agree with him.
Riddick51PB
+21|6509|Lincoln.ne.us
john kerry, losing election he's not in.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6641|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
wow... were you aware that this is the ONLY post about this topic?

Search.... Please
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

/close. This has been posted several times, and I don't think anybody honestly cares about what Kerry says beyond what is useful for flinging feces right back at the Democratic Party.
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6558|Oslo, Norway

|-->KN<--| wrote:

He's right... Just saying what is true.
redhawk454
+50|6549|Divided States of America
Funny how he got stuck in Vietnam, and hes still stupid.
acidkiller187
+123|6631
That is tue in some kind of way....!   But some people are there cause they want to make America a safer country. So i vote A-HOLE
[RDH]Warlord
Quakecon Attendee
+17|6660|SLC, Utah, USA
Oh, so being in an unpopular war (vietnam) was HIS fault?  That he sould've pressured his connections into getting him a cushy job away from gunfire?  Very selfish of Kerry, very selfish. /sarcasm
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

[RDH]Warlord wrote:

Oh, so being in an unpopular war (vietnam) was HIS fault?  That he sould've pressured his connections into getting him a cushy job away from gunfire?  Very selfish of Kerry, very selfish. /sarcasm
If he pressed his connections for a cushy desk job, he couldn't have gotten purple hearts for getting pieces of rice lodged up his ass.
wreck®
+10|6387

Stingray24 wrote:

We believe what we hear and see in the video, not what he "meant to say".  Pfff. .
You could allways just use your brain and read that they allready submitted the original write of the speech that clearly showed it was an attempted joke to stab at Bush that was botched. Then you could read every statement afterwards where he expressed that you could have to be a dumbass to think he'd insult our troops. But hey using your brain isn't for everyone..

Then of course Dubyah jumped all over it demanding an apology when he knew full well it was an insult directed towards him. Typical redneck politics ignoring any and all issues sticking strictly to ignorant mud throwing.

Also your Vietnam reference is completely stupid as well. There were millions of Americans protesting Vietnam he was not alone or unique. Also he was a solider serving in Vietnam unlike awol douchebag Dubyah so in essence if you believe he insulted troops calling them stupid he would inherantly be calling himself stupid as well.. If you believe that you're a fucking retard
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

wreck® wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

We believe what we hear and see in the video, not what he "meant to say".  Pfff. .
You could allways just use your brain and read that they allready submitted the original write of the speech that clearly showed it was an attempted joke to stab at Bush that was botched. Then you could read every statement afterwards where he expressed that you could have to be a dumbass to think he'd insult our troops. But hey using your brain isn't for everyone..
It doesn't really matter what he was "really trying to say." What mattered was that it was in poor taste, and that he refused to dissolve the issue with an apology early on, thus failing to put an end to this entire controversy.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-11-07 14:42:51)

The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6501|Los Angeles

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

It doesn't really matter what he was "really trying to say." What mattered was that it was in poor taste, and that he refused to dissolve the issue with an apology early on, thus failing to put an end to this entire controversy.
A flubbed joke that sounded terrible? Definitely not in poor taste. Poor taste requires intent. For example:

It does matter what Kerry was trying to say. But I agree with you - he should have apologized and explained himself immediately. Yet again, Kerry FTL. Advise all NOT to vote for Kerry in today's election.
wreck®
+10|6387

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

So you're saying its ok that a prominent politician insults the troops huh? I'm pretty sure you don't and I sure as hell don't. Its is important what he was "trying to say" I'm gona go ahead and accuse you of child molestation ..now go ahead and just apologize whether its true or not to avoid any controversy.

Insulting Bush and calling him an idiot isn't in poor taste its just deserved.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard