<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6701|New York
This comes out of the mouth of one of our own officials?

Paraphrased here mind you: " If you stay in school, study hard, do your homework, Be smart, Youll go far, If you DONT, youll end up in Iraq!.  WTF Is this? This is a direct SLAM on our troops saying that they are Uneducated people. No matter how its spun, Its a slam no matter how you say it. Theres no way saying that could be a Joke towards the president as he is trying to slither out of it. He has also reiterated the same line.

Sad, very very sad when someone who was trying to be president of the US even spews something like this out of his mouth. typical.

That was just a kick in the teeth. Ive lost all faith in any choice in the next election in 08 if this is going to be the platform they will try to run on.
Leprechaun56
Proud Infantry Whore
+31|6583|U.S.A
Yeah hes nothing short of an asshole.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6528|Global Command
I wish he was president.

Of France.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6639|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
ok, first off, this was taken way out of context... second, post the damn video, not everyone knows what your talking about

here, i'll do it for you.. i guess
[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8019038242375419738&q=john+kerry[/google]
he was obviously referring to our dumbass president, not the soldiers.  Anyways, thought i'd just even the fight.... i vote independent by the way.

Last edited by FesterTheMolester (2006-10-31 18:52:46)

Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6735|Salt Lake City

Well, you can call it what you want, but the fact is that much of the military is now coming out of places where unemployment is high, and high school graduates are a rarity.
Crash727
+12|6641|NH, USA
If Sen. Ketchup, I mean, Kerry WAS talking about the Pres., he should have done a far better job of making sure uneducated GI's, like myself, knew he was referring to Bush.  Out of context or not, the man is still an ass-clown.  That particular comment was out of line and completely uncalled for.  If he wants to make a joke, he should go for this one:
"Bush's suit is black..................................................................................................................not!!!"

BTW, I love the thread title.  Everytime I read it, I get a chuckle.

Last edited by Crash727 (2006-10-31 19:44:16)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6528|Global Command

FesterTheMolester wrote:

he was obviously referring to our dumbass president, not the soldiers.
You have got to be kidding.
What a fucking embarrassment of a American.

I mean Kerry, not you.
Crash727
+12|6641|NH, USA

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Well, you can call it what you want, but the fact is that much of the military is now coming out of places where unemployment is high, and high school graduates are a rarity.
Ok, but how do his comments reflect upon military officers?  Their commission in the service REQUIRES a college degree.  How do you think they feel?

Edit: An enlistment in the service requires some sort of high school diploma or GED.  Not only that, most college is paid for by the service, i.e. tuition reimbursement, GI Bill, Nat'l Guard programs, etc...

Besides, the best thing for a young person is to do a tour in the service.  With some of the kids I am seeing today, a foot in the ass during boot camp is just what they need.  Plus it gives them skills for a good job after the service as well as some discipline.

Last edited by Crash727 (2006-10-31 19:52:57)

Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6694|Mountains of West Virginia
Criticize the war?  Fine, I do to.

Criticize the soldiers themselves? Low.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6701|New York

FesterTheMolester wrote:

ok, first off, this was taken way out of context... second, post the damn video, not everyone knows what your talking about

[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8019038242375419738&q=john+kerry[/google]
he was obviously referring to our dumbass president, not the soldiers.  Anyways, thought i'd just even the fight.... i vote independent by the way.
Yup THAT Enlighten everyone. WTH was the Joke and the reference to the president? I sure didnt see it and I watch a longer news cast of his Mindless rant than that clip you posted. What he said was aimed at the troops and you nor him cant spin out of it.

What he has said about Mcain and His Actual Service to this country(not a filmed documentary like Kerrys) the next day(today) Is just another nail in this subhumans coffin and yet another cement shoe in his presidential campaign wardrobe.

I mean this is even worse than praising the dead congressman who died a couple weeks ago who Molested pages also, But ill be damed if the Dems Praised the guy in his death but didnt critisize him while alive for acts worse than  that of The republican offender. Twofaced SOB's.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6560
To be fair, he has a point.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6701|New York

Snipedya14 wrote:

Criticize the war?  Fine, I do to.

Criticize the soldiers themselves? Low.
I even critize the war, I served in the first one and got wounded and my life is shit because of it, yet i support everything our soldiers do. Its tough as hell over there. Bet your ass they KNOW what Kerry was saying. Some poor stressed out Soldier is gonna come home and........ Welp You get the picture. Premise of the war was noble, But the way it was and is being carried out is SHIT. But cut and run Isnt going to work, and Kerrys demoralizing sure as F isnt neither.
Burks
+2|6642
If everyone is uneducated, why didn't the dumbass make it clear to us who he was referring to. Could of simply said "You'll end up like our President, a halfwit. Surprisingly enough....like me too".

Kerry was directing that toward our troops, many of which could not only whip is ass physically, but mentally as well. Just because someone is in the Armed Forces doesn't automatically make them an idiot.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6701|New York

Bubbalo wrote:

To be fair, he has a point.
To be fair, he has Only a point that if you study and stay in school you will be somebody, Thats the only point he has.  It sure as Hell doesnt send any kind of message to anyone and surely doesnt send a message that protecting YOUR country is the right thing to do. Nice way to open your country up to attack even more by esentially stopping people from joining up. Bet he will kick himself in the ass if a draft comes about because of his and his counterparts Attitudes and Mouths spewing there anti military garbage.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6548|Southeastern USA
He has the subtlety and tact of a stomach pump. Why is it he always has to have people explaining what he really meant to say? Imagine if that pretentious condescending dolt were in charge of negotiations with the likes of Chavez, Ahmedwoeifaljd;ofijjad, and Lil Kim. There'd be nukes flying all over the place the way he constantly bumbles speeches.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6404|North Carolina

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Pretty much...  But Kerry really ought to choose his words more carefully.  He's functioning well as an embarassment to his party.  Then again, Bush does an even better job of that for his party....
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

I know the media's making a big stink about Kerry (either condemning him or defending him), but does anybody actually care? The guy's about as relevant as Al Gore.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6547|San Diego, CA, USA

Crash727 wrote:

"Bush's suit is black..................................................................................................................not!!!"
Bush's suit is NNNNOT BLLLLACK!!!!!!!!!!    :-P

Don't worry, since Kerry is a Democrat this will only be in the news for another 12 hours and then we'll be done with it.  I wonder what would had happened if a Republican said this?

Last edited by Harmor (2006-11-01 02:13:41)

dubbs
+105|6631|Lexington, KY

FesterTheMolester wrote:

(video removed)

How was it taken out of  context?  That was the only thing that he said.  Let's not get into the fact that he voted to allow the president to go to Iraq.  That makes him look uneducated himself.  Also, if you come back with the saying the Reps lied to get into Iraq, as a public sservant, and an elected official Kerry should have do research on the documents, and verified the sourced of the documents before he voted.  He and the other members of Congress that voted to give Bush the ablility to enter Iraq are responsible also, maybe not to the degree that Bush is, but Bush should not bear all the weight.  Congress did not do their job either.

Last edited by dubbs (2006-11-01 02:26:13)

Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6547|San Diego, CA, USA
I'm sure this video will be used in the 2008 election cycle by the Swiftboat guys.

Last edited by Harmor (2006-11-01 02:29:13)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715
Kerry = dumbass.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
CameronPoe
+2,925|6554
John Kerry is a stupid stupid man. He may have a small bit of a point but any smart politician knows that you should think before you speak or at least keep your fucking mouth shut until after the election, at which point you can break all your pre-election promises without consequence!

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-11-01 02:54:21)

DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6536|Search Whore killing fields
zeidmaan
+234|6414|Vienna

I pretty much dont give a crap either way but to me its obvious that he meant that, if you scrue up in schooll and dont get a good education you have good chances of ending up in the military. And by refering to Iraq he probably ment that you might end up in war somewhere.
From what Ive seen over the years he was always pushing the idea of USA beeing the leading "Geek" in the world. Or maybe I should say staying the leading Geek.

Its basicly a warning to american youth. Its a nit black and white "Education or war" but its actualy a strong message.

Kind of like the Pope thing.... say one thing and the media jumps at the opurtunity to make some news
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6528|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia
Well they did agree to go over there........

Last edited by TeamZephyr (2006-11-01 03:13:47)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard