-I4nI- Jaiden
+0|6724|Las Vegas
Drop by our -I4nI- clan Ranked server, 70.86.194.5. Anyone is welcome on our teamspeak as long as you dont cause any trouble, and we have Voip enabled on our server. Our admins will kick anyone acting like a moron/idiot, or whatever you'd like to call them. my xfire - i4nijaiden

Last edited by -I4nI- Jaiden (2005-12-16 14:52:47)

tehmoogles
Don't touch the pom-pom!
+7|6699
What timezone are you guys in? I may just come with you, though I'm pretty crap. I try to get some team action in though.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6709|California

24/7 city maps KABOOM

its always good times
(IOC)WhiteLion
+0|6709
Go to www.railbait.com! they are good server and admins there alot of time and will kick anyone who is idiot. The good thing is they will kick anyone who drive vechile to airfield and there much more and i use that server 2 year now. They used to have DC and now replace BF2.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6752
why isnt this in the whiner section
Speelbal
+146|6741|Netherlands

chitlin wrote:

why isnt this in the whiner section
We were hoping you couldnt find this topic.

Well exchanging Xfire ids wont help for me because there is a 8 hour time difference between US and where I live. English isnt even my native language, wich I regret..

Last edited by Speelbal (2005-12-16 15:19:07)

Sluggit
+3|6707|Sweden
Since U are from the US. In Europe U would find all U criteria’s fulfilled on the PTG City Maps Only Server!

That’s were BalZ and a lot off other mostly good players spend their time! They do not talk much or not at all and they now what to do and expect U to now what to do!

If U connection is good enough and U are good enough that’s the place fore U.

Enjoy U stay at PTG 64/player City Maps, if U can get in. Might take some time, very heavily trafficked.

And don’t noob U self now! Do not punish if someone says sorry, do not push or jump into people tossing nades sow they miss due to U and get a TK, put medic kits at the support guys sow they can take or hit or two. Go as an ENG in the Vehicles and work in pairs so U can rep on each other and so on!

All the best!!
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6753|Dallas
Just checked out -I4nI-'s server and it was a BOATLOAD of fun!!  I recommend it to anyone.  First round I was there I broke my all time best round score, taking it from 174 to 236, WOW!!  All groundpounding with a touch of tanking at the end, super fun.  Then the very next round I broke my Kubra Dam record, everyone was really nice and had an awesome time!

Join thier server, GO GO GO GO.
SodaBob
+-1|6832|Indiana, US

Cougar wrote:

I'll never quit smoking, if I did, I'd choke someone by days end.
I guess I'm just rabidly against smoking.  My grandfather died of lung cancer;  before he died, the cancer had consumed so much of him that I could have lifted him off the bed - and I was 10 years old at the time.  So I always encourage people to quit;  I know it's difficult, but please do it!

If that doesn't encourage you to quit, consider the financial reasons.  When my parents quit, they saved up their cigarette money for a year, and bought a sailboat, not on credit but with cash.

Bob.
SodaBob
+-1|6832|Indiana, US

Speelbal wrote:

Well exchanging Xfire ids wont help for me because there is a 8 hour time difference between US and where I live. English isnt even my native language, wich I regret..
Native speaker or not, there's a cure to that 8 hour time difference...  Here in the U.S., we're pretty much all imigrants or the decendents of imigrants - come on in!!!

Bob.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6785|Barrington, RI
Seal Team 6 Operations   our server is a 56 slot server 50 public slots and 6 slots reserved for =ST6= members. we have TS running (PM for IP) and anyone is welcome to join in, and we have in game VOIP running as well. our Admins are always on duty if you have a problem.  we try to provide a fun place for people to play, smacktard and asshat free.  we have a number of regulars on the server who aren't members of =ST6= and most of them have dropped by our forums and told us they enjoy playing there so we must be doing something right.   all we ask is that you repesct our rules and other players.   if you want more info talk to an =ST6= Admiral.   Sgt.Slaughter is usually around on these forums and will take questions about the server.

Last edited by =ST6=SewerMaster (2005-12-20 19:00:48)

CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6728
wtf PTG server sucks.

Anyway I'm looking for people to teamplay with my Xfire is d4bidden you are welcome to add me. I got MSN ICQ Yahoo and AOL too just message me.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6741|Toronto, ON
You need to take a chill pill and chillax.

I don't ever remember getting worked up that much over a game, maybe at MOST whisper the 'F' word.
Alpha as fuck.
Chao2
+8|6704|UK(stats says usa by mistake)

Cougar wrote:

Wow, it's sounds like everyone is fed up, and thanks to those of you with kind words.

Whatya say that all of us in this thread who are fed up with this garbage exchange xfire ID's, get everything set up, and then about 5 or 6 of us go pub it up.  I've got a TS server we can use or we could just use VoIP.  5 or 6 of the BF2s guys playing and communicating......WE WILL DOMINATE!!!!!

Let's do this.  My xfire is sobcougar1984
Sure your xfires right mate? Mine cant find you.
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6728

Chao2 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Wow, it's sounds like everyone is fed up, and thanks to those of you with kind words.

Whatya say that all of us in this thread who are fed up with this garbage exchange xfire ID's, get everything set up, and then about 5 or 6 of us go pub it up.  I've got a TS server we can use or we could just use VoIP.  5 or 6 of the BF2s guys playing and communicating......WE WILL DOMINATE!!!!!

Let's do this.  My xfire is sobcougar1984
Sure your xfires right mate? Mine cant find you.
Same here your given xFire name is incorrect mate.
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6711|Indianapolis, IN
I love lan parties where there are 6 of us and we are usually the best squad on the server, that is unless we need a commander. 

Here is a good server, most of the time:
24/7 Karkand
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6753|Dallas
I'm sorry guys, I had it turned off (maybe that was the problem) but thats my xfire.  I've beeen working late the past week so I haven't been on much but I'll leave it running.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6753|Dallas
OHH SHI!!!  You guys are right, my name is sobcougar84 not sobcougar1984.

My bad, -100 for me being a complete dumbass. 

..............damnit...
REDTEAM
Banned
+0|6712|Pleasanton,CA
play on ranked servers
Bingo
was his name-o
+0|6693|SE Pennsylvania
I hear ya man.  Every once in a while I'll get lucky with my server choice and actually find people who squad up and actually STICK WITH EACH OTHER.  WTF is the point of the squad if everyone is somewhere else on the map?  And then you get the real shitty servers that have people who TK for vehicles.  I leave almost immediately now when I see that.  I don't use VOIP myself, since it messes up my mic for Teamspeak use, so I can't sympathize with you there.  And yes, commanders tend to be dipshitted to....today we had one at Kharkand sitting in a tank while commanding.  I mean, come on.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6753|Dallas
I fear for the human race sometimes.......

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard