Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6752
Denied. Probably her friend hates you and says some shit about you.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6769|Oslo, Norway

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Hey lets all come to internet chat forums to talk about our high school drama!
AchangelTyreal
360 owns my soul
+31|6545|Behind You

Kmarion wrote:

You need to find what makes you happy. I happy confident person who is full of life will bring more women to your door than a pimp on Christmas eve.

BTW she wants to tell you what it was just give it time. She also wants you to suffer the despair of not knowing. The more you try to find out what it was the less likely you will know.
It's true she is probably reveling to some extent in your anguish.   Leave it be, act like you don't give a shit and ur in like flynn.  You see at 9th grade you aren't dating women.  You're dating girls.  And girls like assholes.  This doesn't mean you should invite them to play with your ass.  No, at that age being a complete dick will have them flocking to you like no one else.  I did it when i was a freshmen and got loads of attention from girls.  Sophmore year is when it really clicked, tons of poon.  BUT by junior year the smart ones wise up and by the time u hit college only the most retarded chicks still like assholes.

Moral of the story.  Be a fucking douchebag and act like you don't give a shit if she'll talk to you or not.  It works.
CrazeD
+368|6709|Maine

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

Oh to be 15-16 again. Those were the good old days.
My advice: Use the next ten years learning, schooling, and saving money so when your in your mid twenties you'll be pwning life. Your too young to get all emotional over a relatonship that most likely will never lead anywhere.
I wonder if you know how great the percentage of people that actually end up marrying their High School Sweethearts. 

It's alot fyi.
And then divorce them 3 years later.
jord
+2,382|6714|The North, beyond the wall.
She probably said something like...

"Slap him,go on it'll be funny,i double dare you"
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6614|Florida

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

If i was you id make it my mission to find out what was said.

Depending on what WAS said, i may choose to ruin the life of the girl who whispered into her ear.

Anyway, shit happens, dont let it get you down - although a random slap to the face is a preety bad rejection.
Yep, if your high school is like most, you can find out what she said by asking other people.  In high school, word travels pretty quickly.
Fragboy
+9|6637|Massachusetts, USA

Hurricane wrote:

Go up to her and say "BITCH YOU DONT TREAT DADDY LIKE THAT" then smack her and teabag her.

Or, alternatively, say "Why did you slap me the other day?"
ROFLMAO, dude, its only gonna get worse from here on out, and if you think you have em figured out, get your head checked, lol.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6698|Groningen, The Netherlands

T1g3r217 wrote:

This message goes out to all of you who have ever had girl issues:

Currently, I am ninth grader in high school. I have kept my nose clean throughout middle school, and stayed away from any controversial situations. However, all that changed today. I really like with a really good looking girl. She's nice, pretty, funny, etc.
     I did not use the word "love" for a reason. I do not know what love is. This is the first time I have ever really experienced this. It's like she's everywhere. She's in my pd. 7 class, and that class is my favorite (even thoughmy teacher sucks). I don't know what love is, so I will not use that word.
     Anyway, me and her were talking a little. You know, just talking. Not flirting or anything, just talking about this or that. When suddenly, another girl walks up to the girl I was talking to and whispers something in her ear. Her face turns red, and she slaps me on the face. I don't know what caused it, and she wouldn't talk to me.

So go ahead, post your "Rejected! OWNED!!!!!" statements here...I probably won't come back to this thread...just needed to get something out.
you shouldnt have stared at her tits and ass
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6543
girls in high school are total bitches.  if i got slapped i wudve slapped her back and told her to keep her fucking hands away from me.  then spit on her shoes and walk away.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6879|Reykjavík, Iceland.

Canadianloser wrote:

girls in high school are total bitches.  if i got slapped i wudve slapped her back and told her to keep her fucking hands away from me.  then spit on her shoes and walk away.
I doubt it, everybody can say "I would have done blah blah" on a forum.
d3athwi5h4
insert clever title here
+59|6549|Kickapoo
Hey man you are young, why worry about what one or two girls think?  Treat them all like shit they like it, trust me.  cheat on them, ignore them, and make them feel stupid its fun.   Wait till you are old and ready to get married before you are nice.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6685
https://quaigy.free.fr/bordel/owned.jpg
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6685
lets see what DR LOVE says,

T1g3r217        loves         girl who slapped the poor guy in the face

67 %     

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between T1g3r217 and girl who slapped the poor guy in the face has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6601|Area 51
If she doesn't want to talk to you then don't bother to talk to her even if you ''like'' ''love'' what ever you want to call it, its only false hope. Thats just my advice.
Just move on, you will have many more ups ands downs in your life, yes it sucks, but life goes on. There are so many other girls out there

chittydog wrote:

Welcome to the world of women, my friend. Be prepared to spend the next 60 years totally confused as to what the hell these creatures are thinking.
That's so true!! I mean people allways say care about your GF, give her all she needs, don't ignore he, hold here, blablabla, and then when you that she decides to cheat on you, and then you're like WTF?? I did everything girls allways talk about what the perfect guy is and then you cheat on me..WTF! Ah well that was my personal experience. Girls are just too confusing

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-11-04 14:10:12)

RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6516|Somewhere else

Girls that age are growing up, and some aren't yet.  If you have no idea why she did this, whatever made her do that must have not been severe if there was any reason at all.  This is what is safe to call a "complete bitch" or to save any further effort on her a "cunt" for short.  So, don't bother with her. I don't know her personally of course, but she's probably one of those bitches (not women) that thinks thier shit smells like sugar cookies baking or a freshly opened bottle of Rum. Which it don't, more than likely. A future money grubbing vain unfaithfull piece of shit that will someday destroy a man's life. Be happy it won't be you.

EDIT:SPEELING

Last edited by RoosterCantrell (2006-11-04 14:14:23)

Madhadda1
+270|6580|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Girls that age are growing up, and some aren't yet.  If you have no idea why she did this, whatever made her do that must have not been severe if there was any reason at all.  This is what is safe to call a "complete bitch" or to save any further effort on her a "cunt" for short.  So, don't bother with her. I don't know her personally of course, but she's probably one of those bitches (not women) that thinks thier shit smells like sugar cookies baking or a freshly opened bottle of Rum. Which it don't, more than likely. A future money grubbing vain unfaithful piece of shit that will someday destroy a man's life. Be happy it won't be you.

EDIT:SPEELING
WOW quote for truth, especially the ending "A future money grubbing vain unfaithful piece of shit that will someday destroy a man's life." the sad thing is i know way to many of these bitches

MEN FTW, but not in a gay way
ollebolle2
+3|6437|ooooooooommmmmmgggggg haxxxx

Andoura wrote:

ollebolle2 wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:
Make a song about it, become a really famous artist, then shove it in her face.

LMAO nice1
you could juste press on the Quote button man dont instead of doing that lool
i know lol...........but i was just a little retarded
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6632

ollebolle2 wrote:

Andoura wrote:

ollebolle2 wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:
Make a song about it, become a really famous artist, then shove it in her face.

LMAO nice1
\m/
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6676|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
I once had a girlfriend, but i had to kill her off.  I caught her spooning with my dog.  She was the inside spoon, i cutht hat bitch up, and stuffed her into a barrel, and filled the rest up with concrete. Then i dumped her into the Ol' Mississippi.  Never looked back.
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6751|USA
Drill her friend in the ass and you'll feel better! Or better yet give her the Tony Danza!

Last edited by SFCCDailey (2006-11-04 14:25:35)

ollebolle2
+3|6437|ooooooooommmmmmgggggg haxxxx

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

ollebolle2 wrote:

Andoura wrote:

\m/
adgf>>>>>>>>>>>>
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6799|d
You totally need to ask her "WTF", or why. Cos if u dont ask her now, you can only ever  forget what happend, and you will neva get past it.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6565|Global Command
Just go gay and save your self a lot of heart ache and money.
gmoschgat
+5|6485
at least u have us........................Oh crap!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard