Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6487|Communist Republic of CA, USA
Listen, if your a diehard BF2 Fanboy, and all your doing in the BF2142 Section is complaining about BF2142, we as a collective group, ask you to take your hatred elsewhere.  We use this forum to discuss BF2142.  BF2S is a great site, and even though it has its roots, and is still heavily focuse on BF2, we thank the Hosts for the BF2142 Section.  If we had BF2142s.com, and it was setup in this fashion, I'm sure that's where a lot of us would be.  But we're not.  We don't care if you hate it cause of adware.  If you're not going to buy the game, good for you, but we already did.  The morale of the story is, let us have our section in peace.
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6425|...
And on what ground do you ask for this?
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
Well I'd say, we'd stop our "Give up and Buy 2142" posts, but I can't control other members, nor can I make you guys stop posting here.  I'm just asking as one person to another.  I can't really promise anything (Except Karma) but I'm just saying it would be nice if we could just discuss 2142 without "ZOMG FUCK EA 2142 IS SUCKS EVEN THOUGH IZ NEVER PLAYED IT" in every single thread. (<-Exaggeration)

Last edited by Major.League.Infidel (2006-11-01 19:35:56)

Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6765|United States of America
Ok discussing 2142 like BF2:

"WTF, they nerfed all my guns, now it's a potato gun."

"Damn that EA!"
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War

Miller wrote:

Ok discussing 2142 like BF2:

"WTF, they nerfed all my guns, now it's a potato gun."

"Damn that EA!"
Well not quite like that.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6751|London

Agreed,

I think people should be able to be banned from sections of the forums.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
panderiz
+32|6776

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

Listen, if your a diehard BF2 Fanboy, and all your doing in the BF2142 Section is complaining about BF2142, we as a collective group, ask you to take your hatred elsewhere.  We use this forum to discuss BF2142.  BF2S is a great site, and even though it has its roots, and is still heavily focuse on BF2, we thank the Hosts for the BF2142 Section.  If we had BF2142s.com, and it was setup in this fashion, I'm sure that's where a lot of us would be.  But we're not.  We don't care if you hate it cause of adware.  If you're not going to buy the game, good for you, but we already did.  The morale of the story is, let us have our section in peace.
Assuming everyone in these forums that bag 2142 didn't buy it....

Majority of people I know from bf2 were quite looking forward to 2142 in hopes it would be a step up from bf2 not a step down.  You'll find most of the people that express their negative opinions of 2142 loved bf2 and DID buy 2142.

I'm quite dissappointed I got it from the downloader because I've done myself out of a new coaster

btw have a tissue :'-(
Krysiss
+15|6484|NL

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

Why would I hate bf2142 hmm
EA is money hungry and bf2142 is just a thrass game look: some examples

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tfiU7cD3E8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jufvJNb … mp;search=

and many more old and new ones.

Last edited by Krysiss (2006-11-02 00:39:41)

i_dun_nV_u
+6|6406
awesome, another of these posts.

*reply* >>> signature
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6425|...
1. fuck karma
2. i have freedom to speech, so i see no change in the near future
SgtMurphy
+11|6550
hahah, this thread is funny..

btw, comp usa will refund full cost of bf2142.  Overwhelming complaints from purchasers who
once again (like bf2) meet all required system specs but whos machines will not play bf2142.

BF2 currently holds the record for highest return rate from customers.  Looks like EA is out to
break their own record.
SgtMurphy
+11|6550

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

1. fuck karma
its funny, how I post respectful, honest, and polite posts about problems we encountered
with BF2142 and get my thread closed within 1 hour.... and you spit out profanity and toss
our your freedom of 'spitch' as if you were some God of All Forums and your thread lasts.

This whole site has went down hill.  It reminds me 30 years back in grade school with all
those hall monitors.  You remember the ones.. they wore the little orange belt strap and
thought they were kings of the school.  I get that feeling again, when I visit this forum.
The feeling of 75 teenie boppers just waiting to use their awesome forum priv. powers.

Shame too, this forum was the best out there.. but lately its become like the rest.  Maybe
I SHOULD use profanity and throw my comments in peoples faces, perhaps that is what IS
accepted.

Last edited by SgtMurphy (2006-11-02 06:41:19)

DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6555|Doncaster, UK
Nice try OP, but it looks like the immature contingent have struck again.

Seriously, we have a thread for voicing your comments about what you like or dislike about 2142 (if you in fact own it) so if you want to express your disappointment do so in here.

When you get the urge to spam any and every thread about any aspect of BF2142 with either "BF2 > BF2142" or "ZOMG, BF2142 is teh ghey!!!!one!" just don't. Keep it in the appropriate thread. It's not about freedom of speech, it's about sticking to the rules of the forums and making a positive contribution to the discussion.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6766|Hell, p.o box 666

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Nice try OP, but it looks like the immature contingent have struck again.

Seriously, we have a thread for voicing your comments about what you like or dislike about 2142 (if you in fact own it) so if you want to express your disappointment do so in here.

When you get the urge to spam any and every thread about any aspect of BF2142 with either "BF2 > BF2142" or "ZOMG, BF2142 is teh ghey!!!!one!" just don't. Keep it in the appropriate thread. It's not about freedom of speech, it's about sticking to the rules of the forums and making a positive contribution to the discussion.
jordanmillward_1
+11|6413

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

1. fuck karma
Well, in response to your 2nd point, this is a privately owned site, so no, you don't have freedom of speech, the owner and mods can delete whatever the hell they want.

Plus, don't be an asshat, leave us to talk about BF2142 in peace.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War

SgtMurphy wrote:

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

1. fuck karma
its funny, how I post respectful, honest, and polite posts about problems we encountered
with BF2142 and get my thread closed within 1 hour.... and you spit out profanity and toss
our your freedom of 'spitch' as if you were some God of All Forums and your thread lasts.

This whole site has went down hill.  It reminds me 30 years back in grade school with all
those hall monitors.  You remember the ones.. they wore the little orange belt strap and
thought they were kings of the school.  I get that feeling again, when I visit this forum.
The feeling of 75 teenie boppers just waiting to use their awesome forum priv. powers.

Shame too, this forum was the best out there.. but lately its become like the rest.  Maybe
I SHOULD use profanity and throw my comments in peoples faces, perhaps that is what IS
accepted.
Kajukenbo is NOT the original poster.  He Did NOT make this thread.  I tried to be respectful, and I appreciated your valid points.  Please don't confuse me with someone of his sheer stupidity.
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6745|Houston, TX

SgtMurphy wrote:

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

1. fuck karma

accepted.
Get over it already. Your post was ranting and bickering. You where just an echo of ever other "2142 sux" thread. It was not honest, it was your opinion. It was a subject of a sticky, and there where already numerous threads whining about the changes in 2142. You post broke three of the forum rules and, then a forth when you made you post crying about a thread getting closed.

You say "30 years back in grade school..." so you are older than me but, not much. So get of your soapbox and move on. You thread was closed because it broke the forum rules. Plain and, simple. Someone of your age should be able to see that, admit to it, and get over it.

I'm not trying to be an ass but, you are acting like the so called "75 teenie bopper".

Last edited by staticblue (2006-11-02 16:24:14)

Akavari
+1|6516
what happend when your like me and hated both BF2 and BF2142?

both games arnt worth jack shit, there poorly made poorly moderated and nothing but a $60 coaster.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/toshu87/pic011.jpg <-- the game being used for its only purpose.
Salgurdar
+6|6399|Melbourne, Australia

Akavari wrote:

both games arnt worth jack shit, there poorly made poorly moderated and nothing but a $60 coaster.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ … pic011.jpg <-- the game being used for its only purpose.
You bought BF2, hated it, and then when BF2142 was released you bought that too?
And you continue to monitor, and post, on a forum dedicated to both.....?

I agree with the OP.
tefI0n
Temporary Messiah
+14|6406|Kalamazoo, MI
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=50013

Done, a few weeks ago. But your vote of confidence helps.

For some reason, more every day, I deem the people who stayed with BF2 complete meatheads. None of the BF2 fanboys have come to this forum with anything other than more shit to spew about anti-Dice, anti-EA, 2142 sucks, fix BF2, etc.

Keep that shit on your side of the fence, I say.

Krysiss wrote:

EA is money hungry and bf2142 is just a thrass game.
Correction: EA is a company that was founded exclusively with the goal of making a profit. Welcome to America, junior. More power to a game company if they can drop a new release on a series every year, and have a fan base that will buy it.

Anyone who calls EA "money-hungry" supports communism. That is a fact.

Akavari wrote:

Ahhh, is that a World of Warcraft goodie I see on your desk? "Horde," eh? Looks like you support a game that was, and still is, dog shit. I'd +1 you for running around, doing choreographed "raids" that are always the same, and calling yourselves all "1337" for "downing" whatever boss is big these days, but I stopped playing the moment I realized that, and I'm flat out of karma for the day. Sorry, chumma.

Last edited by tefI0n (2006-11-02 19:27:31)

staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6745|Houston, TX

Akavari wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ … pic011.jpg <-- the game being used for its only purpose.
Wow, you're such a rebel....

You are actually EA favorite type of customer. Buy the product and, don't use it. They take your money and, you never add your share on used bandwidth to their login server or, game servers. If you hate both of the games so much. WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?!?

Really, everyone here that just post to trash 2142 needs a girlfriend or, something. You really have nothing better to do than make pointless, mindless, moronic post that make absolutely no difference. You aren't changing anyones mind. You aren't making a point. Just making an ass out of yourself.

You just sit at your PC thinking you collecting imaginary cool points from your self absorbed egos. Get a new hobby, find a new game, plant a tree, save a whale, I don't care just get over it and, move on. The only thing you are accomplishing is making yourselves look like losers.

I really don't like sounding like an arse but, damn this is getting old. GROW UP. Even if your in high school your to old for this childish crap.
eagles1106
+269|6593|Marlton, New Jersey.
Oh come on, a little fun never hurts, Im always saying 2142 sucks my nuts.  And thats my opinion.  Respect it.  But seriously, it does.  Im also sick of the sigs and threads.  I want more bf2 threads.  But no, all you see is "WHICH UNLoCKS SHOULD I USE" or "Zomgz do you hate the tv missile in 2142" or "lolz titan mode!!!!".  I miss the good old days.  While I know this forum is open to anything, keep the roots bitches.  Hell, I even miss the whiners complaining about stat padders or commander hacks, etc.  Go spend more time in a dedicated 2142 forum.

To the comments above, I say to you who insulted that guy,  WHY ARE YOU HERE?  Hmm, I dont see the words bf2142 anywhere in the title of the website, so you dont belong either. lol....

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-11-02 19:34:02)

tefI0n
Temporary Messiah
+14|6406|Kalamazoo, MI
And like clockwork, Eagles1106 comes out of the woodwork to make people dumber. Tell me though, are they born stupid in Philly, is that acquired over too many Cheesesteak Sammiches and boxing movie sequels?

If you want more BF2 threads, go to the BF2 section. This IS a dedicated 2142 forum, BF2's dedicated forum is over HERE: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewforum.php?id=53  I thought they were clearly marked, apparently not.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6544|Edmonton Alberta
i think anyone that ahtes 2142 should be banned from the 2142 side of these forums.... but its not possible so i just try and ignore them
eagles1106
+269|6593|Marlton, New Jersey.

tefI0n wrote:

And like clockwork, Eagles1106 comes out of the woodwork to make people dumber. Tell me though, are they born stupid in Philly, is that acquired over too many Cheesesteak Sammiches and boxing movie sequels?

If you want more BF2 threads, go to the BF2 section. This IS a dedicated 2142 forum, BF2's dedicated forum is over HERE: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewforum.php?id=53  I thought they were clearly marked, apparently not.
Ha what I meant was that all the bf2 threads are old.  lol, because of the way I act on the internet you judge me.  lmao, you insulted two things that people from all over the United States love.  And fyi douche nugget, I wasnt born in Philly, I wasnt even born in Penn., I was born in New Jersey, where generally most people are well educated and well rounded.

straz_mataz wrote:

i think anyone that ahtes 2142 should be banned from the 2142 side of these forums.... but its not possible so i just try and ignore them
Banned for what, voicing their opinion.

2142 BLOWS ASS and is the worst game ever:)

Im allowed to voice my opinion just like any other person on these forums.

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-11-02 20:01:04)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard