JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6533|Sammamish, WA
Before you ask YES I searched and there's no topic specifically addressing this issue.

IN BF2142 for all those who have gone through a round and not had their stats or awards actually posted to their account, post here.

Last night, among other rounds, I had and then LOST both a 161-pt round (titan defender pins plus combat efficiency pins plus the superior combat efficiency pin plus 23 kills and loads of titan defense points) as well as another round with 100 pts plus an assault proficiency SILVER badge. Neither big round was reported to my BFHQ profile as of this morning, and my rank did not go up. At the end of the round I saw that I had ~3000/2850 pts and yet this morning it still says I have ~2380. All that play was for nothing, apparently. How frustrating.

Last edited by JdeFalconr (2006-10-27 10:19:35)

smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6622|USA
i cant get time recorded for SF night flite on SAS or Insurgent sides.  Shows i have no time played
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6551
JdeFalconr
+72|6533|Sammamish, WA
This message pertains to BF2142; I believe I posted it in the BF2142 area of the forum, unless I'm mistaken...
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6551

JdeFalconr wrote:

This message pertains to BF2142; I believe I posted it in the BF2142 area of the forum, unless I'm mistaken...
Sorry, Im a litttle trigger happy witth my posts this morning. But I got to imagine that the stats update the same as bf2.

Last edited by rawls2 (2006-10-27 12:29:26)

JdeFalconr
+72|6533|Sammamish, WA
No worries, it happens.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6526|Edmonton Alberta
eversince the initial few days i have had no trouble at all getting my deserved pins/ranks/points whatever..but sometimes i have to log out/in of 2142 for them to actually appear
gearpig
+6|6752|SoCal
I played a few rounds this morning, totaled probably 100 points and a couple pins, but nothing showed up in my BFHQ, it stayed exactly the same.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6654|under there hayousaidunderwear
Patience is the key, and stats aren't your life.
Cryoric
+0|6387
I've lost a bunch of awards, not recently though, 5 or 6 days ago...  most of them I've re-earned since and they stuck.  It's definitely frustrating...
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6816|Netherlands
Lost a 1000 points,
few pins,
a rank,
promotion
and several badges

after playing on a certain dutch server bf provider I3D,

it was named and 1 of them;

when the game finishes,
i wait for the pop up,  and get:

you have trouble connection BANG lost server; BYE BYE ALL.

I worked for a few hours on that server; all was gone. dick heads.

And  for the topping of it all :

Cant connect to main server this morning!!!  ??????.     

13.30. GMT

Last edited by TheMajorBummer (2006-10-28 04:55:18)

znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6535|Sverige (SWE)
A lot of the "pins" u get for everything are not registered and a couple badges and ribbons are not registered either and  gold-silver-browns medals for top 3 are missing to and  most serious of all the missing points!!!!
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6526|Edmonton Alberta
well as of right now theres only about 2,000 people playing 2142 so theres definitly something wrong with the ea master server as i cant connect either
compared to almost 20,000 people playing bf2
Bevo
Nah
+718|6512|Austin, Texas
Well, last night I would always connect to a server and either lose:

My Rank
My Rank + Unlocks
or Unlocks

but I played anyway. I got a few badges that I already had, I don't know if they added to my career points or not. But when I checked BFHQ this morning, I had gotten all the points and new badges I earned yesterday.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6647|Brisbane, Australia

Dont play for points then - Simple.
Neoburn_1035
Medic!!!!!!!
+27|6820|OP, KS
I had this same problem, but I found that it only happened when I played on EA US servers once I move to a none EA sponsored server bam awards galore.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6618|UK
Moved & stickied.
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6769|Long Island
happened to me the first 2 days i had the game (first 2 days the game came out).  I lost badges and pins and points...just about everything.  In 1 round, i got 2 different pins and only one recorded...every possible instance happened to me, but now it goes fine.
sdg666
+2|6547|Trois-Rivières, Québec, Canada
I've got the weirdest things that can happens.... in my BFQH it says recruit 0 points.. no awards.. no unlock...nothings...

But when I play  (ranked server) at the end of the rounds is says approximatly 3000 points (which is my real stats...) but I have no unlock... when I get promoted, they say I've got some unlock available I click choose unlock.. the screen appear but it says 0 unlock available... What to fuck!

I don't really cares about pin/wards and other stuff.. I just want my damn unlocks....
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6754

I keep getting disconnected every once in a while from servers and my stats never end up getting recorded. It's really frustrating me because it's 200 points to next rank but I can't get 200pts without having 100 of those disappear. I'd really like to know what was going on
psH
Banned
+217|6374|Sydney
this ALWAYS used to happen in BF2, when i first got the game, i got heeps of GP's and i got jack-all on BFHQ, MAN i  wish Bf2142 didn't follow suit.

Last edited by Doms (2006-11-08 02:31:40)

Breen_Machine
+0|6352
ok, I had this problem with bf2 and never did anything about it.  But having the same thing happen with bf2142 is a little nerve straining.  My stats wont load up, I get awards and everything, they are recorded on the EA website when I check my profile, but when I load the game up it doesn't load up.  If anybody can help me out on this it would be great.  Oh, and if it helps I play from my college dorm room on the schools network.
JiNxXx
+0|6321
played yesterday and today and racked up approximately 2k points and 3 promotions..but none have even registered..i am still on the same score as on friday....wtf?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard