slicknic
+145|6776

DoNER90 wrote:

whats the one fatal flaw in your Inf video and that DKT3 ? They are both played against n00bs
like you?  yea.. its true

Stun_Gun wrote:

Marinejuana wrote:

AchangelTyreal wrote:

To be fair nic, that infy fun was shot in a 16 player karkand server, correct?  It's much easier to dominate those small servers as they attract many nubs and few actually skilled players.  I would have been doubly impressed by the video if it had been shot in a 64 person kark server, it shows true skill if u can handle up to 8 possible threats at a time as compared to maybe 2 or 3 on a 16 player server.
I noticed one of the players you abused in the hotel segment was sk.razzy. That guy is a good player.
if you want a REALLY good infy player my vote goes for sk.peacemaker, he ringed for this team we scrimed and he was the only one owning us lol
peacemaker is actually in my clan now.  he is good

Last edited by slicknic (2006-10-24 16:48:41)

Audio
+130|6682|Orlando, FL
Great videos, great editing.  I'd learn Adobe Premiere, but I'm way too lazy and impatient.  Anyway, good stuff.
GM_Sniper
One Shot Kill!
+4|6762
Which mouse do you have? at what dpi? yaw, pitch, sensitivity?

Please make heli tutorial part 2!!!

Great videos!
Audio
+130|6682|Orlando, FL

GM_Sniper wrote:

Great videos!
Well look who it is.  How's the black life going for you?
GM_Sniper
One Shot Kill!
+4|6762

Audio wrote:

GM_Sniper wrote:

Great videos!
Well look who it is.  How's the black life going for you?
What?! 
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6771|Gold coast, Aus.
In your first vid, infy fun, whats the second song. The one that starts with "OMG"
slicknic
+145|6776

GM_Sniper wrote:

Great videos!
well sensitivity depends on your Windows settings as well... just know that they are generally low/ default

i have a logitech mx518, onlything it has over the cheapy logitech is the forward and back buttons, oh and sometimes I up the sensitivity real high (1600dpi?) to make my guy spin relaly fast and look weird ;p otherwise i dont see a problem w/ my old mouse.

dpi, i use it on lowest, i think 850.  default yaw, pitch.

i really want to make another heli video.  I dont think ill have much informational talking in it... i wrote an outline that pretty well covers it imo, tho i do want to organize it a bit more...(it waas tabbed spacing.. but didnt look good).

hopefully ill find the time/energy to pop one out soon tho =/

gene_pool wrote:

In your first vid, infy fun, whats the second song. The one that starts with "OMG"
X-ecutioners, The - (Even) More Human Than Human 
http://www.songmeanings.net/lyric.php?a … 7858568799
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6883|Oslo, Norway
Nice, but what is the first song in the first video?
reefl3x
+72|6552|United States
I remember watching The infantry video and later talking to slicknic about it on xfire (hey nic its Roger )
He told me he got the idea for the red + from a CS video if im correct. I watched the video and it had the same effect.

Anyone under the impression that a simple red + in a video detailing headshots is a hack, obviously doesnt understand anything about editing videos.

This is the year 2006, not 1980, you can add any effect you want to videos now a days.
slicknic
+145|6776

WilhelmSissener wrote:

Nice, but what is the first song in the first video?
i believe its "shadow" by Burden brothers
bobgdn
+2|6542
Thank you for the cool vidioes.  I had no interest whatsoever in flying helis till I saw this.  Yes I am a heli nub and your beginner part of the video was what got me sparked to try for my basic heli badge.  This added a whole new dimension to the game for me.  I still suck at the heli but I am getting better.  Thanks again and please send more.
xgunnarosx
+0|6524
wow, amazing video. Finally a good infantry vid. I say amazing based on a few things, most importantly:

1. You used the default gun instead of any of the upgrades. I know that the first upgrade is pretty bad at automatic fire, but is there any reason u didn´t use the g36 (second unlock)?

2. You hardly ever zoomed in! that was pretty impressing. I never shoot at such distances without zooming in, and even then I have trouble killing has the accuracy been changed in the newer patches, or is this your "normal" performance?

xgunnarosx
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6711|Southampton, UK

Revive?
Or not long enough?

Last edited by Knightnifer (2006-12-05 11:20:43)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6843
Clear!
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6709|The real world

xgunnarosx wrote:

wow, amazing video. Finally a good infantry vid. I say amazing based on a few things, most importantly:

1. You used the default gun instead of any of the upgrades. I know that the first upgrade is pretty bad at automatic fire, but is there any reason u didn´t use the g36 (second unlock)?

2. You hardly ever zoomed in! that was pretty impressing. I never shoot at such distances without zooming in, and even then I have trouble killing has the accuracy been changed in the newer patches, or is this your "normal" performance?

xgunnarosx
Point 1:

Oh my god. Utilize brains.

Point 2.

Iron sights in bf2 are off
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6771|Gold coast, Aus.

xgunnarosx wrote:

xgunnarosx
You haven't played longer then 100 hours have you....

1) g36e is a noobcannon that requires absolutely no skill in terms of controlling kick/bullet deviation.

2) Some Guns are more accurate un-scoped, and i think the 101 was changed, but not in 1.3 > 1.4....So the guns he used are still the same as they are now.

Last edited by gene_pool (2006-12-06 08:08:19)

xgunnarosx
+0|6524
well, considering some, i´m probably a bit of a noob. http://bf2s.com/player/72981471/ not played much over 100 hrs

I hadn´t f.x. used the AK until I saw all the frag vid that are so popular now. used to use f2000 for such infantry battles. Now, I almost always use the AK-1ö1 with the medic kit and the medals have begun to rack in
Zeus=18=
TEABAG
+10|6596|Proud to be Canadian!
Not bad, think you can outduel me on 24/7 Sharqi Insomnia?
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6731|Melbourne, Australia.

elmo1337 wrote:

Point 2.

They are off by 1 or 2 millimeters, makes 0 difference in CQC
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6813|under there hayousaidunderwear

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

elmo1337 wrote:

Point 2.

They are off by 1 or 2 millimeters, makes 0 difference in CQC
Hes banned, so don't expect a reply back...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard