Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6735|Dallas
I am writing this post out of desperation.  I'm at my wits end and an inch away from throwing BF2 in the garbage and un-installing it from my computer.

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A SERVER WHERE EVERYONE ISN'T A BUNCH OF ASSCLOWNS!!!???

For FUCKS SAKE!!!!  I can't take this shit anymore, I need a server where people have an IQ over 15.  Where people know how TO PLAY.  Where people aren't mindless zombies merandering about the battlefield without a sense of purpose or a plan.  I've been on 17 servers tonight, SEVENTEEN, and I am yet to find any HINT of intelligence.  I got so fucking frustrated one the last server I broke my keyboard in half over my knee in a sheer spat of pure rage.  So I'm out thirty bucks and I'm still pissed off at the world.  How the fuck do you play this game without using VoIP, squads, commander assets, spotting shit out or even TYPING SHIT ON THE FUCKING SCREEN!!!!!!!!!  It doesn't even seem possible to me, your bound to do at least one of these things by accident at some point or another.  Hell, fuck a server, just hook me up with 2 or 3 people who know what thier fuckin doing, something, anything PLEASE!!!!!

I'm not looking for a clan, I'm not bitching about the game (well, sorta), I'm just looking for these:

A server that has...
People use VoIP, TS or Vent.
Know how to use a squad.
Know how to work in a squad.
Commanders that don't forget thier the commander and fly a jet around all map.
People who know how to shoot thier fucking gun at the enemy.
People that don't ignore you pleads for backup or assistance.
People that are over the age of 6.
People who know how to communicate, i.e. VoIP, spot stuff, or hell just type on the screen for the love of God.

Am I asking to much?  Are my standards just too high for this game?  Probably so.  If thats the case then I'm just going to delete my account, or give it away or something and uninstall this shit.  Because at this point, thats what it is...SHIT.
Aegis
Sailor with no BF2 Navy
+19|6715|I'm worldwide, beotch

Cougar wrote:

Am I asking to much?  Are my standards just too high for this game?  Probably so.  If thats the case then I'm just going to delete my account, or give it away or something and uninstall this shit.  Because at this point, thats what it is...SHIT.
:*-(  *tear*

i guess everyone is an assclown out there but you.

Last edited by Aegis (2005-12-15 23:24:19)

brickZ28
Master of Puppets
+15|6708|IL
My friend.  I experienced the same shit today.  I dont know WTF happened today but BF2 went to total shit.  I actualled grabbed the CD and almost shucked it the damn window like a frisbee. i went thru 12 servers and only one did the actual cmdr use his voice and get this actually listened to me. Eventually i calmed down and got with my Clanmates and we went noob hunting and all was calm once again.
Deedubya
+-2|6773|The Seventh Circle of Hell

Cougar wrote:

I am writing this post out of desperation.  I'm at my wits end and an inch away from throwing BF2 in the garbage and un-installing it from my computer.

For FUCKS SAKE!!!!  I can't take this shit anymore, I need a server where people have an IQ over 15.  Where people know how TO PLAY.  Where people aren't mindless zombies merandering about the battlefield without a sense of purpose or a plan.  I've been on 17 servers tonight, SEVENTEEN, and I am yet to find any HINT of intelligence.  I got so fucking frustrated one the last server I broke my keyboard in half over my knee in a sheer spat of pure rage.  So I'm out thirty bucks and I'm still pissed off at the world.  How the fuck do you play this game without using VoIP, squads, commander assets, spotting shit out or even TYPING SHIT ON THE FUCKING SCREEN!!!!!!!!!  It doesn't even seem possible to me, your bound to do at least one of these things by accident at some point or another.  Hell, fuck a server, just hook me up with 2 or 3 people who know what thier fuckin doing, something, anything PLEASE!!!!!

I'm not looking for a clan, I'm not bitching about the game (well, sorta), I'm just looking for these:

A server that has...
People use VoIP, TS or Vent.
Know how to use a squad.
Know how to work in a squad.
Commanders that don't forget thier the commander and fly a jet around all map.
People who know how to shoot thier fucking gun at the enemy.
People that don't ignore you pleads for backup or assistance.
People that are over the age of 6.
People who know how to communicate, i.e. VoIP, spot stuff, or hell just type on the screen for the love of God.

Wow dude...pissed much? Unfortunately you're going to run into the assclowns no matter what. Part of life, sad to say. Smashing your keyboard just because you let these buttheads get to you, probably wasn't the wisest thing to do, and I would suggest looking into some form of anger management. You realize you busted your keyboard over a video game, right? If you can't deal with the idiots playing the game too, then maybe you just shouldn't play....

I just noticed you smoke? If so, might I suggest when you start getting frustrated, I mean the VERY second you get pissed, stop right where you are, grab your pack, and go smoke a stick. When you get back, if your team is still being a bunch of bonetards, switch teams? Or maybe just quit playing for the night/day, or a few hours even.

Last edited by Deedubya (2005-12-15 23:36:16)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

I rarely play official EA servers for the same reasons. These days, I mostly play on servers of german clans which I know will feature at least some form of communication and teamplay. Also, it helps if you look for squads that are named "VoIP" or "teamplay" when joining a server. If no such squad exists, create one. in most cases, those willing to engage in teamplay will join your squad quickly. I assure you, you are not alone..
adv3rsary
+28|6686
i think you need to chill out a bit. you seem to be playing bf2 now out of addiction rather than enjoyment. if you dont enjoy it anymore, uninstall it.. if you do, chill out a bit and have some fun blowing stuff up
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6701|Uhh... erm...
Oh, come on, look at the bright side,since they don't know how to shoot their guns (or so you say), you can go on a shock paddle rampage! It'll make me laugh.
Fahrenheit
+0|6749
cant say iv'e ever used voip, but like most ive played on many servers where no one gives out commands and the commander is a total tool! in those cases i just form a squad (sometimes just me in it) and try to get the job done, its amazing how many peeps will join u and follow when they see ur score going up. As for servers i think i posted some in another thread i can reccomend you try Online Assault, Pepper mill gaming, Bamboo comandoes or United Killerz if you want the ip's let me know. The german servers are ok at times ive played on a few...
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6728|06-01
when in a screwed up team, swap teams, go lone wolf sniper and knife 'em............
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6729|Denmark

Cougar wrote:

NO! I DONT! - I whish there was a server were you have to have above 70 IQ to enter...

no more needs to be said..
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6757
The hell your quitting Cougar! Your a really good player, and I dont think that you should give up.  Hell, everyone has bad days, and I can understand where your coming from, but dont give up dude.  Look at your stats and how well you have done, your a damn fine player, and you shouldnt just quit when the shit hits the fan.

I dont know, leave it for a few days, have a break and come back, but dont ever give up.  Each game should be a small victory in a way for you, and I dont believe that someone who has done so well would just stop.  Please, reconsider and keep playing, we need good players out there like you, because you and people like you are those who make BF2 worth playing.  Its those who help each other, those who use teamwork but most of all those who have skill.

You are skilled, and it would be a shame to see it go to waste.

Reconsider, I implore you.
Speelbal
+146|6722|Netherlands
I agree with the topicstarter. Altough I am not that frustrated. There is a solution.
http://www.game-monitor.com/ServerSearch/ Searh a server with the words teamplay and hook up to that server.
The same problem occurs to me often. I am the commander. I have been the commander over 100 hours, so I know how to command. I don't play and run around, only when necessary. I know the tricks a commander can do to defend some points. I will not tell those. But you see people not obaying to your commands, always say no to an order, use a tank to do noob stuff, saying absolutely nothing when you ask them something. It is very frusstrating indeed. And finnaly you get some people issueing a mutiny vote because they lose. Wich is naturally their own fault. Sometimes, that pisses me off. I try to live with it and do want to smash my keyboard or throw my laptop out of the window. But a little voice in m head says, there is more to life.

Use the gamemonitor, use friends, create teamwork squads, VOIP squads only, whatever.
nitro92
I cheat.
+-6|6772|Sydney, Australia
use all seeing eye by yahoo
s4vior6
Save's UR @$$
+1|6716|Somewhere in NYC
i suggest you delete the account and forget about BF2. i dont see you enjoying it. and no, a perfect server doesn't exist.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6807|Finland
You ought to come to my clans server, but its in europe so your ping wouldnt be too great...
If we have someone being gay on the server, dont expect him to be there after the first warning. Almost always we have atleast some admin on the server who is happy to kick anyone out of the server.

Our server is...
000 1stTourOfDuty -=ToD=-  85.236.100.6:16667

Other ones i could suggest...

The waterhole 85.236.101.76:16767

That one is raxors server. And he doesnt like assjacks all that much.
Bgd.Vaporizer
+0|6742|zurich, switzerland
i also agree with the topicstarter. to many baserapers, spawncampers, tker's, little crying teenie - babies, no-team players and other smacktards out there.

try out the idiots:

homepage: http://www.bf2-idiot.de/joomla/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1
server: 82.192.78.131:20567
ts: 85.214.39.69:8767 (german, but will work)

fair and friendly teamplayers there.

cheers

vapo
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6720|Netherlands
ill check out that last one
dan500
+57|6818
Try the AVG severs, smack tards are kicked, if there any DAWGS on, say hi at

ts.dawgsclan.com

We like teamplay
Chao2
+8|6685|UK(stats says usa by mistake)
Find a group of guys you know and get xfire. Then all meet up there and head to a  server. Me and 2 guys regularly hook up on the demo servers and play intelligently. It's really much much better with people you know

Last edited by Chao2 (2005-12-16 10:24:38)

imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6739|Human Meat Shield

adv3rsary wrote:

i think you need to chill out a bit. you seem to be playing bf2 now out of addiction rather than enjoyment. if you dont enjoy it anymore, uninstall it.. if you do, chill out a bit and have some fun blowing stuff up
What he said.

If it's not fun anymore, why bother.
SodaBob
+-1|6813|Indiana, US

Deedubya wrote:

I just noticed you smoke? If so, might I suggest when you start getting frustrated, I mean the VERY second you get pissed, stop right where you are, grab your pack, and go smoke a stick. When you get back, if your team is still being a bunch of bonetards, switch teams? Or maybe just quit playing for the night/day, or a few hours even.
Nicotine is an upper, not a calming agent.  He should quit smoking instead, then maybe he'd be more calm
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6716|Houston, TX

SodaBob wrote:

Deedubya wrote:

Nicotine is an upper, not a calming agent.  He should quit smoking instead, then maybe he'd be more calm
Obviously you haven't tried to quit smoking yet.  The only thing worse to your health than smoking is telling a serious smoker to quit.

More to the resolution of our companion who likes to kill his keyboard,
"Smoke em if ya got em" 

If they (Cigarettes) are not strong enough, and you live in certain countries (like it matters where you are) get some pot and mellow yerself to the point of tolerating the dumbass players out there on the net.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6735|Dallas
I'll never quit smoking, if I did, I'd choke someone by days end.

Wow, it's sounds like everyone is fed up, and thanks to those of you with kind words.

Whatya say that all of us in this thread who are fed up with this garbage exchange xfire ID's, get everything set up, and then about 5 or 6 of us go pub it up.  I've got a TS server we can use or we could just use VoIP.  5 or 6 of the BF2s guys playing and communicating......WE WILL DOMINATE!!!!!

Let's do this.  My xfire is sobcougar1984
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6790
i play on the EA official servers when i want to release tension by whoring it up in a vehicle and slaughtering everyone mercilessly at their uncappable spawn while laughing maniacally and calling everyone a douchebag regardless of which team they're on.
Scorpian65
+14|6708
Valley of Death Massacre

Admin on Duty
No Fucktards Allowed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard