HellGuard99
+2|6518
i was a VOSS L-AR lover until today, my rank finally went up(rank problems) and i unlocked the lambert! i also picked up somebody's kit who had a BAUR in it, so i thought i'd play around with it in sidi, goddamn i underestimated it, i thought it was inaccurate because i was bursting it in auto instead of using singleshot..
BAUR & Lambert - teh secks that i would eat out of.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6726|Singapore
I realised theres a particular gun the recoil is  super HIGH and i mean it, cant even kill. I prefer the euro assault gun.
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6424|Washington State, USA
i love the lambert, i should have the baur tommorow. then the Voss is going to be mine after that
a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6708|MoVal, Southern California
i unlocked the baur via field upgrade... i'm not very impressed with it. Yes, it does have more power than the other assualt rifles, but the high recoil penalty sucks when you're in full auto. You can be good at it with single shot, but when you're in CQB you'll find yourself out of ammo fast. The voss is a great weapon, and for the time being i will prefer it over the baur.

I'm really interested in the lambert... i haven't gotten to play with that one yet, nor any other weapons. I'm working on unlocking the Pilum H-AVR
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6539
Lambert is sweet, but I am addicted to the knife.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6636|England
Knife owns, I have my trees at 1 before Ganz, one before baur, and one away from active camo. I'm gunna unlock the Lambert, then Ganz then bur, before starting on grenades and squad leader unlocks, after picking up someones Lambert, I was sold.
.|microphage
+4|6625|Vancouver, BC
how do you unlock weapons via field upgrade? i can only alock tier 1 stuff
MagiCandy
+18|6647
thats because you can only unlock things one above what you currently have with the field upgrades
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6584|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

Sgt.Davi wrote:

Knife owns, I have my trees at 1 before Ganz, one before baur, and one away from active camo. I'm gunna unlock the Lambert, then Ganz then bur, before starting on grenades and squad leader unlocks, after picking up someones Lambert, I was sold.
DO NOT GET THE GANZ. I REPEAT DO NOT!  It is a pile of shit.
HellGuard99
+2|6518
hows the advanced sniper rifle thing?
joker8baller
+68|6660
I hate idiots. Ganz owns everything. Such a nice weapon
Hallvard
+262|6515|North Norway

so far I like the standard weapons better then the unlocks... I find them better at all sorts of situations while the unlocks are superior in one or few situations... Krylov FA-37 ftw! <3
so I'm gonna concentrate mostly on item unlocks and then I'll just choose the guns as field upgrades

Last edited by kmjnhb (2006-10-24 22:54:15)

Dogfood Enforcer
+4|6656
baur and lambert ftw as well!!

the lambert especially. im not a fan of the recoil or clip size of the baur, but its still a mean piece of business. im debating whether to try to unlock the AVR, Voss, or something else with my next unlock.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6519|Singapore
Krylov AR > all
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6539|Doncaster, UK

BabySpinach wrote:

Sgt.Davi wrote:

QFT, listen to the man, he is a wise and learned sage.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6519|Singapore

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

BabySpinach wrote:

Sgt.Davi wrote:

QFT, listen to the man, he is a wise and learned sage.
QFT

i picked up 1 yesterday and today and i cried while using it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard