-=5TON3D
+42|6504|u.k
my neighbours kids are vandalising little assholes,you can blow them up if you like lol.
or get yourself some weights & a punchbag,works for me.
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6488|USA
relax and regain composure.  panic is your worst enemy.  think to yourself: will my actions contribute to the accomplishment of my mission whatever that might be.
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6582|balls
go play in the road.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6608|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Can we know wath happened ?
eyesteponbabies
Banned
+13|6401|St.Louis, Missouri
I'm so angry im turning green!
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6658|UK
Well, Ive tried sleeping, but felt sick to the stomach, i pounded some pillows for a while and still feel like i could murder someone.

So now I'm back and resorting to CS:S because there are no low ping bf2 servers at this time of the morning.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

Punching bag + Louisville slugger = problem solved
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6686|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX

stryyker wrote:

Punching bag + Louisville slugger = problem solved
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6734|Dallas
Try making a suicide note on myspace and then blowing your brains out into the toilet.
[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6503|Cardiff
personally i'd recommend breathing techniques...sounds ghey doesnt it, works tho if u can get your head into it.  just concentrate on breathing in and out slowly ...concentrate on the actual way you breath in and out.

:s
twiistaaa
+87|6638|mexico
i dont get people who get that angry. i dont think ive ever been past annoyed.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6619
i usually go into my yard and throw rocks around as hard as i can, then i find a big one, set it up, get a full hopper, and paintball it to hell. it always makes me feel better.
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6409|canada

LT.Victim wrote:

11sog_raider wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Blow something up?
really,,,,where can you blow something up besides bf2??? let me know
Its called explosives.
duuuh get some fireworks,really common to come by nowaays, halloweens comin!
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6625|Brisbane, Australia

Seppuku is the ancient art of killing yourself if you get super pissed and can’t find anybody else to kill.  Ninjas use all sorts of crap to kill themselves—guns, ropes, knives, lasers, spears, etc.—and don’t even think twice about it.  These guys would kill themselves for just about any reason and often for no reason at all: that’s why we there are so few ninjas today.

But if you want to commit Seppuku and you’re like me, you don’t have access to stuff like lasers.  But there’s hope.  I tried to kill myself by swallowing a frisbee a couple of times—and believe me, it’s pretty cool.  The only catch is you have to be really super pissed to do it.

Step 1    Get a frisbee from the store or friend.

Step 2    Clean the Frisbee.

Step 3    Make sure your parents aren’t around

Step 4    Put something slippery on it, like butter or cream.

Step 5    Get really super pissed.

Step 6    Fold the Frisbee hard (this is crucial)

Step 7    Keep folded and insert Frisbee into mouth hard.

Step 8    Push hard until you can’t see it.

Step 9    Wait.

Step 10  Die.

If you succeed, everybody will be like “Holy Crap!”
Choclot
+21|6512
Holy Crap!
BVC
+325|6665
I used to get real angry all the time at this thing in my life...my girl went for a flatmate...so I got a 6 foot punching bag and hung it up in the garage.  A week later I found he'd take it down and was parking his RX7 there instead.

Know how ya feel!
doneyone
+30|6525|Holland Hardcore

11sog_raider wrote:

the last time i was ever this mad whas when i guy stuck a knife blade to my gf's throat....................................................................you can probably figure out what happened the next day when i heard about it....lets just say i have alot  of broken knucles
you're really cool! not!
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6472|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
I punshed one guy so hard against his mouth ... cuz he was slowly assaulting my new GF ... and i hit him with m Bling Bling Neckless.. He was bleeding and i feelt sooo damn happy
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51

11sog_raider wrote:

the last time i was ever this mad whas when i guy stuck a knife blade to my gf's throat....................................................................you can probably figure out what happened the next day when i heard about it....lets just say i have alot  of broken knucles
A lot of broken knuckles + probably one guy in a body bag?
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51

doneyone wrote:

11sog_raider wrote:

you're really cool! not!
Then tell me hot shot what you would do if someone would put a knive to your GF/Wife's/Friend? throat? Go to the guy and say ''don't do that again pls ''

BEAT TEH LIVIN SHIIT OUT OF HIM
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6689|Melbourne, Australia

kessel! wrote:

stryyker wrote:

I beat this one faggot at the movies for insulting a Muslim woman. That made me feel good, but i was actually trying to kill him.
respect.
i second the motion +1
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6464|Sydney, Australia
If you don't mind me asking, what got you so pissed off in the first place?
RaVeN.sco
+15|6504|Scotland
come on guys, own up... who t-bagged him !!
The Magic Mullet
+240|6394
I once won a free can of Fanta from the Off License on the end of our road, I was then told that I couldn't redeem the can in that shop as they were not taking part in the promotion. I was so angry, I almost went Jihad on his bitch ass.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6643|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I hate naughty little bastard's.

No offence to any officer of the law but where I'm from we take care of that ourselves.

I've sorted things out myself a few times when needed and the punishment I dished out was fine because the events didn't happen again.

Like all/most Dads I'm protective and if anyone even drives too close to i'll get out next opportunity and ask them nicely to stop, if they persist I get angry then.  Im not a violent man but I was brought up on Manners n Morals and fuck me thats all kids need along with respect.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard