Angel.C-sq
+24|6658|Computer Chair
Im still getting just the points unlocks and ranks. Not the awards.
Sunday8PM
+1|6810|EU
I got 2 pins when I should have had at least 10 awards (I killed 40+ people defending our titan ) from that one round. I hope the stats have been saved somewhere from these first days which I haven't got yet. I especially want the time cos it's interesting to see how hours I've actually played. It sais I've been playing for 12 minutes but my score has been updating since the beginning so my Score Per Minute i 87
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6749|Great Brown North
yeah theres something screwed up there bigtime i keep losing pins and medals, along with points
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6745|EUR
Annoying thing is I ranked up and it said "choose and unlock", I clicked select and it says I have no unlock points remaining

Hopefully I will get that point soon.
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6775|Portland, OR, USA

Pisses me off. On Tuesday when it came out (haven't played since -- been busy), I played for a couple hours and got 400 points. None of them got recorded (looking back, the server was probably unranked even though I had the ranked box checked).

Ghey...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
specxops
Banned
+18|6619|Boca Raton,Florida
i get my points and everything but my personal stats dont get updated and my awards dont show up at all i got 1500 points tho weird = /
Jussimies
Finnish commander whore
+76|6554|Finland
It only shows my unlocks and points but not awards(http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=49772)
FrEaKo
+3|6556|SA
Love Ea!!!

$$
comwiz02
+0|6381
Hmm just got to play it today and got up around 500 points. The ranking up was fine but it wouldn't record the medals or some of the badges . Then the really weird thing was that when i got promoted to Corporal Silver(330 points), it gave me 2 unlock points. Well I didn't notice it and just unlocked the 2 things which were the Engineers Netbat Vehicle ID and the PDS-1. Well until I got DCed, I logged back in and lost the PDS-1 unlock .

Oh well, at least i got to try out the PDS-1
SlickWRX
+6|6713
I'm not getting any rank upgrades.  On my rank bar it says 253/40 points.  The bar is full too.  No rank upgrade. 

Damn buggy EA crap.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6786|Belgium
Yes well, I 've mailed EA for like 4 days ago, and they said "You will get a response within 24hrs" ..
I 'm still waiting for that response.. Doesn't seem like it 's going to happen any time soon..
It just sucks because I really want to know what EA is going to do..
Because a lot of people are getting disadvantaged by this sh*t!
I mean: I'm getting less that 50% of my points that I earn on servers!
And almost none of the Awards (and I have tons of screenshots of them) even though I do play on a RANKED server and I do play UNTIL THE END OF THE ROUND and all that other stuff that they say you have to do, but still; it doesn't work! 10% of my Awards / 40% of my Career Points / 20% of my stats in general..
And there are many more players like me..
So what will they do? They probably can't just give us the points we deserve, but they probably also won't reset the stats due to the other players who have the advantage of correct working stats..

EA, what the f*k are you going to do?
Because I love BF2142, but not getting the stats that you deserve just blows..
Zefar
+116|6619|Sweden
Look people, they got over 10k people unless 100k people getting up in ranks and due to that they have A LOT to work on, after a few weeks this will most likely be gone. Beside the same thing happened in BF2 to.

Also if you waited for some time, just try one match and kill some people because you might go level up then.

And tons of people are getting pins and award in the start now so it's bound to have server problem. The only problem I have is that my badges and pins don't show up.
tupla_s
+455|6562|Finland
Official EA response about Rank/Unlock issue
http://forums.easports.com/mboards/thre … ;tstart=15

pistolpete074 wrote:

HERE, finally got an official statement about the Rank/Unlock issue not updating. For people that were concern if EA was aware or not of the problem, they obviously were. Some players experiencing the issue had confirmed this to be working to fix it even before I got the response. You can take this for cash since it worked for me and I was over 700 point over the requirement for my next rank since the past 2 days.

Response (Pogo Aaron) 10/20/2006 01:20 PM
Hello,

Thank you for contacting EA Customer Support.

We have identified an issue in-game where your rank may not update immediately after earning the requisite number of points. If your account is not properly ranking up in Battlefield 2142, you may want to try moving to another ranked server in order for your account to update. Once you score a point on the new ranked server, the account should automatically update to the new rank. If your account is missing more than one rank, each additional point scored will update your account to the next rank earned.

Should you need additional assistance with your ranking after moving to a new ranked server, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

EARep Aaron
Player Relations
Electronic Arts

So, I read this, went in game, selected a server that was not in my History or Favorite. In the first 3 minutes in-game, I had 1 kill and 1 ammo giving point. For each point earned, I was promoted with my missing ranks and at the end of the round, I was able to select my unlocks. In the menu, where current/next rank is shown, the points were still messed up until I simply log off/on the current character and after that, the points on the rank screen were correctly displayed. Also, my missing badges and pins were all there.

Enjoy fellow gamers !
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6786|Belgium

Zefar wrote:

Look people, they got over 10k people unless 100k people getting up in ranks and due to that they have A LOT to work on, after a few weeks this will most likely be gone. Beside the same thing happened in BF2 to.

Also if you waited for some time, just try one match and kill some people because you might go level up then.

And tons of people are getting pins and award in the start now so it's bound to have server problem. The only problem I have is that my badges and pins don't show up.
Yes well if it would be only my Pins and Badges not showing up, I wouldn't care that much either..
But as I said many many many times before in this thread; My stats are randomly updating..
ALL of my stats, including Scores, Kills, Deaths, Teamwork Points, even the time I'm in the maps..
I played minsk like for 2 hours now, and it still says that I haven't played it, ever!

So it isn't due to bad servers that I play on..
And yet again the simple fact that I DID get the Air Defense Ribbon (IAR: 15Kills;10mins with Air Defense) but not the Clear Skies Pin (IAR: 10Kills with Air Defense) shows that what I say is true, since I got these two Awards like only 1 or 2minutes apart from each other.. And I even have screenshots of them..

Either way; the thing that bugs me the most is that I only have like less than 50% of the Points (and now I'm not even mentioning the points that I 'd get if I 'd receive the Awards) and that also includes my Kills/Deaths..
It says I've got about 49 Kills and 19 Deaths (or something like it) but that just isn't correct! I mean; I can get 49 Kills in 2 rounds (like a lot of players can) !!
So I should 've ranked up for like uhm.. 5 times about now..

Just isn't quite fair if you don't get the points you deserve, and thus not the Ranking that you deserve, and thus not the Unlocks that you deserve..  Because the Unlocks really make BF2142 so interesting..
HITNRUNXX
+220|6679|Oklahoma City

Zefar wrote:

Yeah, I still haven't gotten the points from day 1... Or the dogtags, or the pins, etc... Nothing. They were there, I logged out, they were gone. But everything has been fine since then, so it shouldn't be too hard to replace.
AchKillEs-LOD-
+1|6658
nearly same drama here
OmniDeath
~
+726|6613

well as far as that "official word" from ea, they told me the same thing and it worked, excpet still no pins badges ribbins or medals. i have 3 golds and 2 silvers im still missing, and an explosives galantry badge
Buzerk1
+44|6806
Since Saturday afternoon, things seems to be more normal for me. I also make sure to play on ranked only (since restricted rank seem to have more problems)
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6496|Singapore
hmm btw im fine now...having my stats, awards and unlocks..and of course...RANKS!!
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6786|Belgium
LOL !!
I finally received an answer from EA, although it wasn't necessary anymore, since everything seems to be working great now!

But still I find the next sentence amusing:
"Please accept our apology for any troubles or errors you may experience from time to time and your help.

EARep Aaron
Player Relations
Electronic Arts"

Maybe EA isn't that bad after all ;-)
Cheers!
Angel.C-sq
+24|6658|Computer Chair
Seems to be working for me too now.

Now a stat site that updates a bit faster and were good to go.
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6795|Netherlands
JUST lost ALL RANKS AND UNLOCKS!!!!!  WTF is happening.

Have all screen shots in and whatever i do i cant get my stuff set back... ??
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6786|Belgium

TheMajorBummer wrote:

JUST lost ALL RANKS AND UNLOCKS!!!!!  WTF is happening.

Have all screen shots in and whatever i do i cant get my stuff set back... ??
You should get them back within an hour or two..
I had the same problem a few hours ago..
Everything was gone, I went back to private, only Unlocks remained..
An hour later, I again had my correct Rank/Points/Awards/Unlocks/...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard