saber66
+12|6446
ok....i found that some even though you may have Ranked only filtered in in advance settings, u still get soimme ranked restricted servers....whihc i played in for a while to only find out i didnt receive the stats for

but what my problem is that last night when I played in a ranked server, i recieved all the points i earned except that i earned:

Gold Medal (score of 122) (43 kills, 5 deaths)
Explosive gallntry excellence badge
explosive pin
emergecny rescue pin
Both combat pins....received both 2 times
and one other badge

well anyway...it was a good round...i think i got about 200-300 points from all of that for my career

well my problem is that THE STATS HAVE BEEN RECORDED FOR THAT GAME...but none of the badges or pins have showed up at all

this has left me falbbergasted....i have earned the explosive gallentry badge and watnot like 4 times now...and im mad that the gold medal also didnt save

i think that if u win a lot of medals in one round (which i do quite a bit) i dont think they all save

well i dont have any clue right now to why this is...if anyone knows, pls let me know

(i know there is a thread that has Stats probelms for deiscussion, but that is jampacked and i thought i should start anew one)

-Mike
Hallvard
+262|6513|North Norway

yea, that happenes to me a lot... I've got all the kit badges a couple of time, so far only assault shows up in BFHQ and there are a lot of pins missing from rounds I clearly got points from...
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6470|Somewhere else

last night? give it a few days... if nothing happens...owned or contact EA's costumer service online, which in its own way, will own you also. as in pure torturous unproductive hell.
saber66
+12|6446
well i got the explosives badge as well as other pins...especially 10 kill streak pin like 10 tiems.....even on wed...adn still doesnt show it...

im just really fustrated at the whole thing...we pay all this money and ea still cant get the stats down even after like 3 years of bf series
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6750|San Antonio, Texas
You want to know something really funny? The only award it saves for me is the bronze star, not gold or silver star, or any other medels/pins, it just saves my bronze stars...
Sgt.Gene
+215|6754
Guys, give the awards some time. The points update before the awards, im just not getting awards that I revieved yesterday.
dalfiuss
+1|6821
I have only recieved about 1/10th of the awards I have earned since the game went live on Wednesday.  There are some severe problems that EA/DICE need to deal with, and everyone should be sending them support emails questioning when this is going to be fixed or minimally, when they are going to simply acknowledge the problem.
Hollyhoodjoe
+1|6498|houston texas
yes give the thing time to load. its the weekend. its a little slower than on weekdays.
d.cripz
+29|6399
the only award thats ever saved for me is the purple heart.
Maximus[be]
+14|6554
Lol Dice gg
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6779|England
Even when the stats do finally update they don’t seem to be correct. I somewhat doubt I have a kill to death ratio of 47:1 with one of the assault rifles and ive got loads of deaths with guns I don’t even have unlocked yet. I’ve got deaths with support weapons but I have not even played support yet.
Its all screwed.
saber66
+12|6446
ya..i cant even play now...i get kicked by punkbusters....every round....FUCK EA...they suck ass

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard