doctorgabel
+2|6460
Is anyone else giddy with anticipation to have a squad full of cloaked recons and run around the map basically invisible then pop out and destroy basically anything? I can't wait to see the look on somebodies face when 6 guys just appear all around them....
Dex Luther
+32|6456|Canukastan
they'll probably a certain time limit to how long you can stay invisible. So no going invisible and running around the map.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6713|UK
no.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6711
but it would be good for a movie
NuShadow
Captain Fantastic
+24|6501|woodbridge, VA
The cloak only lasts for a little while before it needs to recharge.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6713|UK
i just had an idea, and im not telling any of you hahahahahhaha
Lt_Rapt0r
+10|6441
yea... but the time is long enough for a whole squad using TS to surround a silo being protected by on poor guy which will be ruining his shorts very shortly after you uncloak...
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6810|Jupiter

Lt_Rapt0r wrote:

yea... but the time is long enough for a whole squad using TS to surround a silo being protected by on poor guy which will be ruining his shorts very shortly after you uncloak...
I dont care what has happend in any game, i have never ruined a pair of shorts, maybe its just you?
Dex Luther
+32|6456|Canukastan

eusgen wrote:

Lt_Rapt0r wrote:

I dont care what has happend in any game, i have never ruined a pair of shorts, maybe its just you?
LMAO!

I doubt they will be whole squads of people invisibly moving around everywhere. I'm pretty sure the distortions of 6 people moving while cammo'd will be easy to spot.
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6478
Um, thats why you get the anti cloak BattleNet helmet :p and relay the pesky camo snipers to your whole squad.
starman7
+15|6743
I think you cloak for up to 30 seconds, after which it takes 90 seconds to recharge.  Plus the visual distortion while moving is severe, especially if you had six people at it.

It would be funny, though, to have six guys suddenly uncloak all around you...
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6793|EUR
Too bad there are no jungle levels.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6738|California

I had 15 out of my 45 hours on the Beta cloaked. I was a ghost the whole round.
Simon Moon
+13|6688|Canada
The cloak holds for a rough 30 seconds, then you decloak. So not much there for you.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6738|California

But 30 well placed seconds can equal 15+ dogtags in the hall of a titan

(experience ftw)
zeidmaan
+234|6433|Vienna

I think you cant knife while cloacked. You have to decloack-knife-cloack again. So you will probably be seen
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6544|Singapore
imagine a noob using the activecamo...

Noob: OMG I R TEH INVISIBLE!!!111!!11!!!!!1!!
Support dude with the fancy NetBat [LMG] Noob
Noob: OMG TEH H4X0RZ!11!!!11!!1!! ADMIN PLZ TEH BANZ0RZ HIM!11!!111!!!!1!!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6683|NT, like Mick Dundee

Clark 12 + Netbat = Dead cloaked recon.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6663
you'll be able to see them they wont be 100% invisible they ll be like 90% invisible which is pretty much visible by eye, when there is too much distraction it might become handy or when u shooting from far away.
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6753|Houston, TX
Support class can see cloaked enemies on their radar with one of their unlocks. I think it's support.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6567|UK

It will just get hacked to bit's with limitless cloaking ability for n00b's to truly be 'invincible'

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard