King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

This is serious. I drank too much tequila about a week ago and now I have the runs all day, everyday. I'm not joking. I've tried changing my diet. I've tried pepto bismol. Nothings seems to help. I've vomited after cleaning up my own toilet at home. It just sprays everywhere from too much pressure build up.

I even got kicked out of the bar the other night because I killed the bathroom. I mean literally killed the bathroom. I didn't want to sit down all the way down cuz there was piss on the seat so I kinda squatted and let 'er rip. Bad choice apparently. My roommate didn't believe me so I made him go into the bar restroom, and well...he taped it. Shortly after, I was 86'd. How embarrassing is that? They might even have my picture up on the wall like one of those WANTED posters, who knows. I'm not going back there but what if someone I know goes in there and sees it? And most importantly, how do I get it to stop? If it goes on much longer, I'll probably have to go to the doctor. Does anyone have any home remedies that might help? I've mostly only heard of ways to loose the constipation. I need the opposite.

Mod:  We feel your pain ... we don't need to see it.  lol. 
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6624|Camp XRay

what kind of tequila was it?

i just threw up after watching that video

Last edited by Marlboroman82 (2006-10-10 12:37:54)

https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6734|Oslo, Norway
Eat fiber.

(for you granola bars)
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6519|Montucky
Thats a bum deal dude...

Lets see here.. combating Diarrhea..

http://www.health911.com/remedies/rem_diar.htm
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6509|Bournemouth, South England
Thats pretty sick, dude. I knew roughly what to expect, but still clicked the link! Does that make me a bad person?
eagles1106
+269|6585|Marlton, New Jersey.
I once had to puke and rushed to the bathroom, well, one guy hadnt locked the stall and I thought it was empty.  So I slammed open the door and blew chunks all over the guy while he was on the shitter.  I actually started laughing and jetted out of the building as fast as I could.  He got OwNt.

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-10-10 12:41:32)

King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

Marlboroman82 wrote:

what kind of tequila was it?
Patron Silver

Penetrator_01 wrote:

Thats pretty sick, dude. I knew roughly what to expect, but still clicked the link! Does that make me a bad person?
Yes. yes it does

eagles1106 wrote:

I once had to puke and rushed to the bathroom, well, one guy hadnt locked the stall and I thought it was empty.  So I slammed open the door and blew chunks all over the guy while he was on the shitter.  I actually started laughing and jetted out of the building as fast as I could.
lmao!!!! I was so glad there was no one in that restroom. There's no door on the stall. I saw a couple people do a U-turn immediately after going in and seeing the destruction.

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2006-10-10 12:44:10)

Marlboroman82
+1,022|6624|Camp XRay

eagles1106 wrote:

I once had to puke and rushed to the bathroom, well, one guy hadnt locked the stall and I thought it was empty.  So I slammed open the door and blew chunks all over the guy while he was on the shitter.  I actually started laughing and jetted out of the building as fast as I could.  He got OwNt.
sounds like a typical eagles fan, jk. seriously did you lob anything dangerous at to this past weekend?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6650
try starving yourself for a week. Nothing left in your bowls.

OR

try this

https://www.pet-dog-cat-supply-store.com/shop/shop_image/product/716bcd3bb64c7f9235b62f2491bdfb44.jpg
it works-trust me
samthenuker
Trunk Monkey
+2|6492
Dude!! Get yo A#$ to the Dr.
Marlboroman82
+1,022|6624|Camp XRay

King_County_Downy wrote:

Patron Silver
thats some expensive shit
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

Fiber. Lots of fiber.

What you need is for your stools to harden up again, so stay away from any irritating foods or drinks. NO: beer, liquer, spicy food
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

I thought fiber was to make you unconstipated?
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6475|Belgium

eagles1106 wrote:

Omg eeeew still indeed he got owned in the most gross way ever +1 for you dude
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6793

King_County_Downy wrote:

Mod:  We feel your pain ... we don't need to see it.  lol.  Try exlax. 
Isn't exlax a laxative?  Whoever that Mod was, you've got a sick sense of humour.

Downy, was it the tequila that killed your arse or did you get chatted up by a guy called Bubba and did it go a bit too far?

My remedy: brown bread.  Toast for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch and dinner.  Should see you right in a day.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6641|Your moms bedroom
it probably wasnt from the tequila, but from the ice you had with the drink
eagles1106
+269|6585|Marlton, New Jersey.
Indeed, he got owned.  Eagles fans are the best fans in the league.  Us and are cheese steaks, we own.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

aardfrith wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Isn't exlax a laxative?  Whoever that Mod was, you've got a sick sense of humour.

Downy, was it the tequila that killed your arse or did you get chatted up by a guy called Bubba and did it go a bit too far?

My remedy: brown bread.  Toast for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch and dinner.  Should see you right in a day.
Thanks man, I'll try that.

...and yeah...the mods are pretty funny when they wanna be
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6650|Washington DC

aardfrith wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Yea ... I've got a sick sense of humor somedays (it was me) ... I was just pulling Downy's leg ... but, right after I posted that, I PM'd him to say "By the way ... you DO KNOW that exlax will cause your runs to get worse, right?"

And ... now that I think of it, probably not the best thing to say just in case someone else has the same problem and only reads the first post ... so, changing as we speak.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6734|Oslo, Norway
Downy, Fiber makes you constopated = in your situation good!
Sondernkommando
+22|6717
As a physician, let me say that you must:

1.  Ensure you replete your lost fluids with isotonic fluids, not free water, or else you will derange your electrolytes.  Examples:  Pedialyte, sports drinks, broths.

2.  Consider the possibility that the tequila is a "red herring".  If it truly was fomenting irritant colitis it should be long gone by now. 

3.  See YOUR physician.  He can assess your fluid status, check for infection/inflammation/colonic hemorrhage, CONSIDER antibiotics (which are actually useless for most infectious diarrhea and could exacerabate it).

4.  In Africa there is a boiled rice beverage that provides carbohydrates gently, but I can't remember the recipe.

5.  Limit your contacts as much as possible - be considerate and avoid disseminating whatever you might have.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6734|Oslo, Norway
^what he said!
jamie_v1.1
+35|6503|Leeds, UK
I wanna see the vid! - am i a bad person!???

EDIT: - my sig isn't a pic of you is it???

Last edited by jamie_v1.1 (2006-10-10 13:17:40)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6692|Devon, England

Sondernkommando wrote:

As a physician, let me say that you must:

1.  Ensure you replete your lost fluids with isotonic fluids, not free water, or else you will derange your electrolytes.  Examples:  Pedialyte, sports drinks, broths.

2.  Consider the possibility that the tequila is a "red herring".  If it truly was fomenting irritant colitis it should be long gone by now. 

3.  See YOUR physician.  He can assess your fluid status, check for infection/inflammation/colonic hemorrhage, CONSIDER antibiotics (which are actually useless for most infectious diarrhea and could exacerabate it).

4.  In Africa there is a boiled rice beverage that provides carbohydrates gently, but I can't remember the recipe.

5.  Limit your contacts as much as possible - be considerate and avoid disseminating whatever you might have.
oh, i was just about to say that...
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

jamie_v1.1 wrote:

I wanna see the vid! - am i a bad person!???

EDIT: - my sig isn't a pic of you is it???
umm...no, that's not me. If you want to see it, go to youtube and search for skeetman68 and then click on the thing for "view more from this author" or whatever it says. It's there.    Be warned...IT'S GROSS. lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard